tuscl

Stripper BF tells you in text “your old”

Friday, September 10, 2021 5:10 AM
You have seen her about 7 months in sugar relationship and fucked her otc about 40 times. She is about half your age of 48. What would you say back?

20 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    I would just block the number. No need to start a fight with some butt-hurt Gen Z/Millennial you've never even met.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    Text him letting him know that he should show some gratitude for paying his rent for 7 months. Then dump her and find someone else.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    But you get off on it right
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    shit. what would she think about my age?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'd tell him to check his grammar... *you're
  • tempest666
    3 years ago
    Tell her youth really isn't an enviable commodity. Anyone can be young, dumb and evidently full of your cum.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Why would any adult care, or respond?
    3 years ago
    What ski said.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    A stripper boyfriend texted me, asking me to leave his "fiancee" alone. LOL. I ignored the text.
  • jvTroop
    3 years ago
    I tell him to watch his mouth or he will end up in the back of my squad car
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ I noticed 3 out of the 5 clubs you’ve reviewed closed down. Are you vice? Did you help shut down those clubs due To illicit behaviors?
  • jvTroop
    3 years ago
    ^ we shut them down because they would not "service" the brothers in blue properly.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I don't know who "JvTroop" is, but congrats on finding your login info.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    If he was man enough I would not be in the picture
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    yeah it's best not to respond. if you reply then the guy might get seriously butt hurt and off himself. with the way how the world is these days you can actually get charged for manslaughter/murder as a result for text bullying.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "A stripper boyfriend texted me, asking me to leave his "fiancee" alone. " Same thing happened to me a few months back. Two weeks later I was fucking her silly bent over the bed in a local notel. Apparently he has a drug problem and his weiner isn't working as a result, which, as she put it, was the "one thing he was any good for to begin with."
  • bigman226
    3 years ago
    Please quote me - Dear kind sir, if you knew how many times your gf has left me with nut in her mouth to kiss you at home, you'd be more respectful
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    He should be encouraging her to be the best hoe she can
  • tempest666
    3 years ago
    Age is just a number unless you're Jeffrey Epstein. Then it's a pain in the neck.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    I don't feel old when I'm with her. Click
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion