tuscl

Dirty Talk

ChesterCheetah
Dedicating my life to finding out Eliza-icees stripperweb handle
Wednesday, September 1, 2021 2:36 AM
So I was with this stripper ho and rattled off ‘are you my little cum slut?’ She was NOT impressed. What gives? How many of you guys talk like this and she acts like you are at sunday services and she is totally offended. Did I overstep my bounds? I was paying her in case that isn’t clear so I thought it was not out of line.

32 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    Pure class. I'm surprised she didn't give you fs on the spot.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    This is one of those threads/questions that I hope is some sort of poorly formulated joke...
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    If 2ICEE thinks it’s cool to talk to strippers this way, why wouldn’t this guy? It is likely this girl has other styles of conversations with guys that have a lot more money who don’t feel like they need to express themselves in the manner you did, and they likely pay their stripper hoes more than you. Just keeping things in context.
  • ChesterCheetah
    3 years ago
    It all worked out. I apologized like a true gentleman, all was forgiven and yes we had some fun that night. But I wondered if this made me look like some kind of beta male pussy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Some dancers don't mind (or at least tolerate...) dirty talk. Others really don't. So, it never hurts to chat about it before engaging. It's not my thing. Normally, it has worked out for me to talk to dancers like regular folk.
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    Just ask. Consent covers more than physical acts. I always ask her if she likes to "role play" and then if she likes dirty talk or something else. If she says yes - many do - I go for it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm not creepy like that. I have fun with stripper hoes and they talk dirty to me lulz
  • ChesterCheetah
    3 years ago
    Now now mr javelina scrub. That vitriol was really uncalled for. It just so happens Mrs Chester enjoys such talk as part of stimulating bedroom banter all in fun so naturally I assumed a stripper ho would relish it as well.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yeah I've been noticing a few members not understanding what consent means
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If this was your first time with the girl, she may not have been ready for dirty talk? If a girl knows a customer, and she’s more comfortable and aware of his enjoyment of dirty talk, then it’s all good.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Hilarious ! keeps me coming back to TUSCL
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I speak to dancers the same way I do with all women - politely and nicely. I do it because that's how I was raised.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    She is not your cum slut, she is your service provider, and you are her customer.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Lol what the f. If a customer said that to me irl in a club I'd at least kick him in the balls. I'd probably make him pay the idiot tax too. Online they can say whatever the fuck filth they want to me so long as they're paying. I'm behind a screen so the sexual talk is non threatening. And I'm great at talking back 🧚🏼‍♀️
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    This thread is a rebuttal to customers complaining about dancers being overly entitled. And they can be, but it's clear that dancers don't hold a monopoly on entitled behavior.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    I think there can be degrees to dirty talk and familiarity with the person you are doing it to. Calling her a Cumslut jumps right into the deep end of the pool.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Cumslut is abusive talk, not dirty talk.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Meh, depends. I know some girls that like being called stuff much worse than that. But that is also by their request, it's not something i'm into.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Unless she has "Boner Garage" tattooed above her pussy, You might just want to dial that back just a bit.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Ha ha “cumslut” is a bit aggressive. I’ll admit I told a really hot dancer I had just met that night that I wanted to blow my load on her pretty face. We were really hot and heavy in a private room but she said, “Ughh. Why do guys think that’s something girls want to hear?” I shut up with her from that point on.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    No disrespect to Blah. But, when she talks about kicking a guy in the nuts - that is very sexy! She mentioned needing a whip in a different discussion. I could see her doing horrible things to a poor PL - and looking very hot as she does it!
  • ime
    3 years ago
    ^pretty sure I have heard dancers say there are guys who will pay extra for that.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    "It all worked out. I apologized like a true gentleman, all was forgiven and yes we had some fun that night. But I wondered if this made me look like some kind of beta male pussy." shocking that girl continued with providing you stripper service. a vey forgiving type. consider yourself real fortunate. most strippers would have stormed to security and at the minimum would have asked you to vacate the premises. at the maximum the bouncer(s) would have bounced your head on the pavement or concrete like a basketball. question: dude-what the fuck would made you say something like that, even to a stripper ho as you called her that above? you hating that much?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    @ime I’ve heard that from a friend too! I definitely costs more!
  • GeordieBoy
    3 years ago
    I guess it depends how much you were paying and if it was OTC.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    rattdog said "Shocking that girl continued with providing you stripper service." Not really. Asshole money spends exactly the same as non-asshole money. It's just a matter of how much she's willing to put up with from any given asshole.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I tried calling a stripper on the phone the other night for some dirty talk - I guess you could say I have a lot of sexual hangups.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Idk maybe I am a petty bitch.....but whenever customers try and play games with me or talk/act a certain way I play games right back or hit them. I don't put up with shit without doling shit back their way. And honestly I have made plenty of money being a sassy bitch to where I don't think it is fucking my shit up overall. Sure I lose some sales precisely because I am not "nice" and am "mean as fuck" but I also gain plenty of sales that I never would have if I was a nice bitch. At the end of the day I feel a lot better if I act whenever I get pissed off at a customer than if I just shut up and took it like a dumb bitch. The only time I really put up with disrespect or dumbass bullshit is if I am getting paid well for it, then by all means talk mad shit at me if you're paying me well for it. And even then I do have limits so it just depends. I have had a lot of customers chase me down and come to me after I tell them to fuck off or hit them or called them a retard. And then they give me money. Ha ha ha.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Blah I respect you and the way you handle yourself in your club. A strong woman - who won’t take shit - is very attractive.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Ricky loves it when I call him my little cum slut, but obviously desertscrub hates it. It depends on who I am dealing with 😉
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    That line was cringe worthy for sure no wonder she was offended
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    I had a dancer call herself that. As we were finishing up a VIP, she asked me “am I your little cum slut?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion