tuscl

Even SJG Hates 2Icee

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
“You are reading stuff into my posts which just does not apply. You are turning into quite a troll.” - SJG

Ah now everyone hates you here icicle.

34 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    LOL good catch shailynn
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Turning into?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    None of you like hearing the truth. Rick is the most honest one here
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    When everyone around you is an asshole, maybe YOU'RE the asshole.

Jes sayin'. 🤣🤣🤣
  • ime
    3 years ago
    He's never gonna get his organization growing. Youd think icee would be the ideal number two (pun intended).
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Hard truth, you offered $5,000 to your soulmate to look you in the eyes, and she wouldn't.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Hard truth, icee's soulmate coke junkie stripper whore chose a two-bit weed dealer over her.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Tetradon that's not true. I told her I'd give her $5k to look me jn the eyes and tell me she hates me and doesn't love me. And ill disappear from her life for good if she can do it. She couldn't. And she has come around. We're talking taking it slow
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Secondly I don't gaf about the geriatric trick clique and sjg came back different after the pandemic.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LOL she still didn't take the $5K. Hard truth. And she's slowly trying to get a control freak to go away. 🤦
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Secondly I don't gaf about the geriatric trick clique"

^^^ yet you'll still engage with them all day everyday on TUSCL. That's a whole lot of not giving a fuck. I'm talking hundreds of posts when supposedly you don't give a fuck. 🤣🤣🤣
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    So why don't you just go away, there's an old adage it goes every one makes some one happy, some when they arrive, others when they leave, you could make a lot of people happy by leaving.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I can post here. I'm not getting bullied off by a few geriatric tricks
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Who's bullying you ? I merely told you how you cold make a lot of folks happy, you don't want to make anyone happy, we know that, you have never done anything for anyone in your life, why would you start now?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Icee needs TUSCL. She needs to rage against the PLs that give her "girlfriends" cum breath. She wants so hard to rise above being a pathetic loser that can only "date" a junkie stripper whore by giving her money and drugs. With TUSCL she'll always have other PLs to try to contrast herself against them.

Look at her posts. She's obsessed with raging against PLs looking for extras which is the majority of TUSCL members.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ You know, ICEE, every now and then you have a decent take on something. It's that for every one of those, you have 100 insulting people who, by any metric, are better than you at life. You insult the "geriatric trick clique," then spend all your day seeking their approval.

That begs the age old question, why are you here? Every troll claims some phantom army who likes them. Give some names. If there are that many, certainly they wouldn't mind you speaking their names. You said SJG, but now he's turned on you.

You say you don't gaf about us, yet you offer advice on procuring services that you proclaim are immoral and abusive. You constantly seek our approval.

You called yourself one of the most well adjusted people on here, yet you couldn't deal with a rejection from a stripper gf without wanting to die. Talk about lack of resilience.

You've told me you're smarter than the average TUSCLer, yet your political observations never get being the superficial. There are lots of smart, successful guys here. They have a way of speaking and acting that shows depth. Most of your posts are incoherent and sound like you are either stoned off your ass, or packing an IQ in the seventies.

Why are you here among people who neither respect you nor take you seriously? Here's a little life advice. Put some of your pimp earnings towards studying for a GED. You are young and have a lot of time on your hands, so please don't punt on life. Examine your busted moral compass, and ask if voting liberal really outweighs addicting girls to drugs and manipulating them.

Now, I bet, with your typical belligerence, you'll attack me as "trolling" or insist none of this is true. But if you smell shit everywhere, best check your own shoes.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    2Icee said: "Secondly I don't gaf about the geriatric trick clique..."

And yet here you are, every single day, actively sparring with all the people you (supposedly...) don't give a fuck about. You know, that looks a lot like giving a fuck.

"...and sjg came back different after the pandemic."

Uh huh. He's hijacking multiple threads started by others. He's bumping his own years-old, crazy pants threads nearly every single day. He's going on about the lunatic sex-slave "organization" that has been a 'work in progress' for years. He throws angry tantrums whenever anyone holds him accountable for his horseshit. He goes on about his wall of privacy, but then provides a short novella about his long-ago autistic girlfriend. And every single day he's creepy as fuck.

Yeah, sure, I see it now. He's a brand new SJG...
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    2Icee has had some insightful points when it comes to strip clubs and strippers. Like Tetradon said, there’s 100 wacko posts that quickly dissolve any credibility he has because of one good thought.

What blows my mind is how he looks down on everyone here that patronizes strip clubs, chastises members here accusing them of objectifying women (among other accusations) but at the same time brags about being a pimp and calling most women hoes. He just doesn’t get it. Really, does not get it. He’s simply not getting a pass on that because of his lack of education. It appears 2Icees life revolves around “hoes” where most of us occasionally go to strip clubs as we have serval other interests and obligations in our life to focus on.

He was singing SJGs praises, but now since SJG has even turned on him “Rick is the realest person on the board.” Don’t forget he was insulting Rick in several threads just two days ago.

SJG is annoying but a little entertaining. It’s intriguing to see how far in outer space he can go. Rick is entertaining. Juice is entertaining. 2Icee is just annoying, plain and simple.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    The Stone will never be the same without Charlie Watts. I'm betting they will give Charlie his props, change their name to the Geriatric Tricks, and cross 2ICEE's palm with a grand in thanks for coming up with the name.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    DNA testing could tell us if 2ICEE is the love child of rickdugan and a 7-Eleven cashier. Maybe his ambivalence about rick is daddy issues.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't seek anyone's approval. The few butthurt old men who troll me don't dictate this site.

Strippers are a part of my daily life lulz. I understand them and their world. And I know a lot about clubs.

But I'm not gonna pretend like talking about Cumming in your pants or trips based on sex tourism and bragging about hookers is normal. Or the dehumanizing ways some deal with hookers.

And as far as sjg I don't want to be a part of his organization now
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO icee but for sure you try to pretend that staging a faux suicide over a coke junkie stripper whore coz she found a better source and a better dick is normal.

You are judgemental but at the same time are as despicable as those you judge. 🤭
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Nothing is more dehumanizing to women than manipulating or addicting them so you can profit off this "dehumanizing" sex work.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Nothing is more dehumanizing to women than manipulating or addicting them so you can profit off this "dehumanizing" sex work."

^^^ and this is exactly why icee posts here. She's using TUSCL and raging against the average PLs here so she can feel better about herself and dehumanizing her "girlfriends" which are, by all accounts, drug addicted stripper whores. It's her defense mechanism to post here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sometimes it's about helping them make the best choices for themselves. A hoe should always be hoeing for herself
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    So 2ICEE is a chick?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ yeah you clearly helped your junkie stripper whore make the best choice in dumping you for a broke ass weed dealer.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Yes, icee is either a chick or a HIGHLY effeminate man. It's clear in her writing style.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Calling me a woman coz I'm not a trick. Check your misogyny
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    In general, any soft of "window into strange, exotic minds of strippers" thread or post is only good for laughs to me. Strippers are women like the women in our lives. They're just, on average, better looking, and have had more bad breaks and fewer good ones.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's a lifestyle and subculture. And as long as you're just a customer that's all you are. Even with all your white Knighton just makes then resent you more.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    White Knighting hookers you hire is creepy af coz they resent you
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    2ICEE doesn't seem girly to me. It's like a white knight and a pimp wannabe went through the prototype teleportation system in "The Fly" at the same time.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Hating is too strong a word.
    Feeling sorry for is too much effort.
    Think I'll just roll my eyes and wish heshethey would just . . go away
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion