tuscl

Hottest Classic Era Stars

DennisKe
Colorado
Tuesday, August 17, 2021 4:25 PM
The usual suspects are often Dawn Wells, Barbara Eden, and Elizabeth Montgomery, but other names are certainly welcome.

For me it was, without a doubt, Elizabeth Montgomery. Before I even knew what masturbation was, Elizabeth was getting all of my attention.

Dawn Wells and Barbara Eden were fine, but not even in the same league IMO.

Next on my list would be Anita Ekberg, Brigitte Bardot, Cybill Shepherd (later era), and Ingrid Bergman (earlier era)

Have you ever come across a stripper who resembled any of them?

Closest I've come was one who looked liked Anna Nicole Smith in her prime.

48 comments

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    In my humble opinion Marilyn Monroe, at 22 years old, is, and forever will be, the gold standard for class, sex appeal, and feminine beauty.

https://tuscl.net/photo/5485

And to answer your question:

Q: Have you ever come across a stripper who resembled any of them?

A: Yes, a couple of times, in Los Angeles California...
  • RTP
    3 years ago
    I was a Jan and Marsh Brady fan myself.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Only Marsha, Marsha, Marsha for me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Susan and Rita Hayworth, Eleanor Parker, Kitten Natividad, Nichelle Nichols, Linda Vaughn, Sofia Loren, Gina Lollobrigida.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Between Barbara Feldon (Agent 99) and Yvonne Craig (Batgirl) that would be a tough choice.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Barbara Eden (bonus points for when she played Jeannie’s brunette evil twin sister)
    Tina Louise (as a kid I was more a Ginger, now I’m more a Mary Ann)
    Sally Struthers from All in the Family or Pinky Tuscadero from Happy Days.

Those last two are a bit embarrassing, but I’m going to plead lack of scope. There were only 5 tv channels back then. If we open up the late 70’s or 80’s, Pam Anderson, Catherine Bach and Nicole Eggert come into play…
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Fuck. I meant to include agent 99 and batgirl. Good pulls.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Susan Oliver. She played Vina in the original pilot that was edited to create the two-part The Menagerie episode. She was in the closing credits for most of the episodes in her green Orion slave girl incarnation.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Diana Rigg in The Avengers was my first celebrity crush. I was probably 6 or 7 years old and she was the only reason I watched that show.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Barbara Feldon, Barbara Eden, Dawn Wells, pretty much the entire female cast of Hee Haw (not Minnie Pearl, lol!), Mary Tyler Moore and Marlo Thomas in their primes.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    OMG, Diana Rigg was high on my list as well!!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I only saw the reruns but I had a crush on Sally fields as Gidget when I was a kid. And Barbara eden. And Marsha Brady. The Benny hill girls
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    A young Thalia from mexican shows
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    +1 for Lisa Todd, Gunilla Hutton, Marianne Gordon.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    I'm 40 but watch a lot of 1940s-50s movies. Donna Reed was absolutely gorgeous. And there's Yvonne De Carlo, Ingrid Bergman, and tons of others I can't think of.

When I was a kid, I had a major thing for Janet Jackson in the mid-90s. That video for "If"...giggity!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    My all time favorite was Jackie Bisset, and I thought Ann Margaret was hot too
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    No one mentioning Raquel Welch?
    I thought Susan Dey was hot. Donna Douglas as Ellie Mae Clampett.
    Wrangler Jane from F Troop. She was only 16 1/2 in the first season. She lied about her age. That's why she never kissed Ken Berry.
    As for movie stars not yet mentioned, you have to include Grace Kelly. The fact that she was the biggest nymphomaniac in Hollywood just adds spice.
    Also Jayne Mansfield.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I always liked Dawn Wells and Barbara Eden. There was one Gilligan's Island episode where the women got hit in the head or something and thought they were each other. So Maryann dressed in high heels and a glamour gown like Ginger.

And then Barbara Eden did show a lot of cleavage.

SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I felt suicidal when I found out Jane Fonda wore falsies in Tall Story. Gotta wonder how many of our fond memories actually come from Hollywood wardrobe people who do wonders with foam rubber.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Sofia Loren.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Betty Jo was hot. Bobbi Jo was hotter. Billie Jo was the hottest. Petticoat Junction......
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Meredith McCrae was the bomb!!!
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Mission Impossible (1966 - 1973, I’m a Lynda Day George fan from back in the day.
  • DennisKe
    3 years ago
    I second Marilyn, Jayne Mansfield, and Sally Struthers. The latter was SO hot way back when. I was also a Jayne Kennedy fan.

Elizabeth Montgomery will always be at the top for me.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    wow - not one mention of katharine ross
  • ancientlurker
    3 years ago
    Most of those noted above. Julie Newmar. Mary Cadorette. Louise Jameson (from Doctor Who). I recall fondly some Cheryl Tiegs posters. *sigh*
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    joey heatherton
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    One 60’s TV personality that rarely gets noticed was a Connie Hines, Wilbur’s wife on Mister Ed. Blonde, cute face and huge boobies.

• Studme53
    3 years ago
    What silent film babes you think we’re the hottest? And that Martha Washington was a babe!
    Yeah, the are some really old dudes on this site.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    GoldmongerATL your mention of Wrangler Jane from F troop is a great one! She was a hottie!

I was a big Barbara Eden fan - and when she played her evil sister she was even hotter.

Sally Field was incredible in the Flying Nun! I jerked off to her many times!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Stop trying to fuck da grannys
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Dawn+Wel…

God dammit! Gouge my eyes out! Yuck! Dem bitches older dan my granny!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Anita+Ek…

^^^ you jerked off to dat? What da hell is rong wit you???
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Are you a nakedfeliac
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    Christy Canyon
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I used to watch "Married with children" just to see CHRISTINA APPLEGATE as KELLY BUNDY.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Speaking of posters, Farrah Fawcett.

Charlene Tilton from Dallas. The Heathers, Thomas and Locklear. WKRP Loni Anderson. Angie Dickenson. Valerie Bertinelli
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    +1 on Christina Applegate. Too bad she lost them to breast cancer (or did she have them removed as a preventative measure?)
  • Liwet
    3 years ago
    Charmian Carr for me.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    Marilyn Munster
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Gold forgot Cheryl Ladd.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Among those not mentioned
    - Loni Anderson
    - Susan Anton
    -Catherine Bach
    -Barbara Bach
    - Adrienne Barbeau
    -Lola Falana
    -Judy Landers
    -Suzanne Sommers
    -Carol Wayne
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Also missing from the 1980s
    -Lisa Bonet
    -Alyssa Milano
    -Demi Moore
    -Jennifer Beals
    -Mia Sara
    -Elizabeth Berkley
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    a little past the classic era but here are a couple more blondes to check out:

teresa ganzel
    rhonda shear
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Raquel Welch; Angie Dickenson; Ursula Andress; Ann Margaret; Natalie Wood; Julie Christie; Claudia Cardinale; Goldie hawn; on and on..... No tats, pretty faces, n fake nuthin.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    Jaclyn Smith
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Cynthia Lynn (Fraulein Helga) and Dianna Ross, just to add two to a good list.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I especially like Yvonne Craig, for how she looked in 1 piece bathing suits when on Batman.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=8567

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion