tuscl

TikTok now has warnings LOL

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=8470

Ah social media…whatever happened to the days 15 year olds were commonly working in clubs and substances were being used by 11 year olds. 😅

11 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    …and this is one big reason I keep hanging around tuscl
  • prevert
    3 years ago
    lol!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LOL nicespice posts a TikTok video and old men get heart attacks while young teenage boys get penis chafing. It deserves a warning in the interest of public health. 😂
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m not a teen boy - but I may have chafed a bit after hearing NiceSpice posted a video! Lol!

Nice matte nails!
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    lol that’s not me at all. Feel free to search the username tho, she’s got cool vids. And the possibility of chafing may still be there 😊
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Thanks for clarifying NiceSpice.

I will check out her videos. Tiktok is one way to waste a lot of time!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I was speaking hypothetically about nicespice on TikTok. Projecting actually. 😍🦄
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I was also speaking hypothetically about chafing when enjoying what I thought was NiceSpice Tiktok videos…
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Ah social media…whatever happened to the days 15 year olds were commonly working in clubs and substances were being used by 11 year olds."

Be careful now nice. You'll give some of the old VM crew chubbies by talking about early adolescents taking drugs from strangers and middle adolescents getting naked. We don't want to re-trigger them. 😂
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I have a TikTok account, but I post nothing there. Two accounts I follow...

@riae_
    Italian tattooed babe whose IG I posted a while ago.

@mndiaye_97
    Young guy posting short, funny, but interesting stuff usually about different animals/wildlife, but not always.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    mndiaye is awesome 🥰 I follow him on there too, though I haven’t seen him in a while, I’ll have to check if the algorithm is being wonky on me.

Ben Brainard is awesome, and I’ve spammed the board before with his Florida Guy skits before.

I also like KoreanBeef27. Especially when he does his “My Alien Roomate” stuff
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HFwnhU411…

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion