Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If a guy has sex with a Tranny, are they Gay?

Baristafan

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Need a ruling

Replies (19)Latest

I
Iknowbetter
•

No judgement here. If that’s what you’re into, go for it.

Profile picture for Lex Luthor
Lex Luthor
•

Of course.

Profile picture for jaybud999
jaybud999
•

I'd say they're gay if they perceive the transexual as a male. If they perceive the transexual as female, then no.

Profile picture for sebichillo
sebichillo
•

I'm straight but I do have many gay friends and most of them are not attracted to transexuals. Most of the time guys attracted to transexuals are not truly gay but simply fetishists. I say it with no judgement, as long as you're two consenting adults you can do whatever you want :) Be happy.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I think it is gay.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

No cuz hes a tranny. Gay is being attracted to men.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I think its gay.

Profile picture for Coronalime
Coronalime
•

1 time, it misunderstanding.

2 time, he gay boy.

Profile picture for unclewillSea
unclewillSea
•

Gay

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Not straight, but Gay doesn't really work for a man who has sex with biological women and trans people. Most gay men aren't into trans women.

They aren't even bi. I'm sure there is a term but I don't know it.

Profile picture for sushiman
sushiman
•

Why don't you try it and let us know!!

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Bi is gay. Screwing a tranny is gay. A man screwing someone with a dong is gay.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Gay

Profile picture for FoCoChronic
FoCoChronic
•

I can’t tell, Barista, do you think it’s gay?

Profile picture for Coronalime
Coronalime
•

Maybe guy drink to much.

Profile picture for Mr Monger
Mr Monger
•

Yes because at the end of the day that’s a man. And if you like women just get women……..Your gay bud

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

@coronalime Are you speaking from experience ?

Profile picture for Coronalime
Coronalime
•

Whiskey and Thailand. Very dangerous.

It missunderstanding. Big misunderstanding.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Depends is it a male to female trans or female to male trans? Or is it a hermaphrodite with both sex organs…

I guess you could say theyre bi… or into girls with dicks or guys with tits

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement