tuscl

Triple Tipping, Quadruple Tipping, Etc.

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
You tip a dancer say $3-4 dollars in singles at the stage after she gives you a Stevie or shows you her pussy. Immediately after that she open the left side of her g-string signaling she wants another tip. Then immediately after she opens the right side of her g-string signaling she wants yet another tip. Then she signals she wants a tip between her breasts. It goes on an on. She does not do any additional pole work or floor work or tricks, but just keeps begging for more tips while sitting on the stage in front of you.

Would you keep tipping her every time she demanded or just get up and leave? Does the dancer look greedy in this scenario or does the customer look cheap if he just blankly stares at her pulling her g-string out a foot in front of his face?

36 comments

• doctorevil
    3 years ago
    I would probably go ahead and do a double tip, but If she persisted after that, I would get up and leave.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I give a dollar for one show, then a dollar for the next, then a dollar for another. And turn around or say "thank you" when I'm done.

I don't lead them on, but ungratefulness is unattractive.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    My approach closely mirrors Tetradon.
  • yankeez4lif
    3 years ago
    $3-4 is a good stage tip unless you have incentive to tip more.
  • sinclair
    3 years ago
    I haven't experienced this too often and only when a club was dead; a dancer was trying to make her normal stage set income by milking the hell out of one guy, maybe two. When I was new to the game, I was an idiot and would give a dancer like this an additional dollar each time. I remember one bitch dancer at the Penthouse in New Orleans wanted a duodecuple tip. I was a green idiot back then and kept feeding the dollars even though she did absolutely nothing but kept pulling her g-string open. Nowadays, I'd just look at her like a sideshow freak and walk to the bar NFG-style. I only keep tipping if they do another trick/Stevie/pole or floor work. If they keep demanding additional tips on top of additional tips for doing absolutely nothing, I will make note to never go to the stage when that dancer is called up or hit the "eject button" before she walks up the steps.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    She'd have gotten a dollar the second time and I would have gotten up and left.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Through the years I’ve tipped less-and-less on stage; nowadays for me it’s mostly about the non-stage interaction – and the clubs I tend to hit, tipping on stage does not necessarily mean you’ll get much out of it in terms of her appreciation or her necessarily stopping by after her set – also one is usually in full-view of the club when tipping on stage so one can’t usually do much.

If I do approach the stage, I don’t mind tipping more/extra if she keeps on giving me extra-attention and/or I’m enjoying the interaction – e.g. downhere in Miami we have some heavy-tip-parade clubs – some dancers will give you mini-dances and grind on you while doing the tip-parade and I def tip extra for that and often times tip several times as she continues to engage me (grind on me etc) – but some of the girls in the tip-parade just hold out their hand and ask for a tip or just hold out the side of the g-string and just want a tip; in this case I’ll tip a dollar if it’s not a club where the girls are milking the tip-parade (i.e. if it’s just the girl that was on stage doing the tip-walk vs multiple girls walking the club all night long asking for tips as can be the case in some tip-parade clubs - in clubs where the girls milk the tip-parade I often don't tip the girls that just hold out their hand/g-string for a tip).
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    My mission when I go up to a girl on a stage is to tell them I want them to come see me after they get off stage. So I tip them a single dollar. I might give them two. If they asked for more, then I would simply say. " come see me " .
  • alldaylong
    3 years ago
    Guys here are too serious about everything. Laugh it off, move on, and tell her to come see you afterwards.
  • sinclair
    3 years ago
    The equivalent would a tip parade where you tip her, and then she doesn't get a-movin', but says you should give another tip and then another tip before she will leave.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    pull out your ATM card and swipe it in the slot....
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    I typically don’t go to the stage too often. If I do I’ll tip $2-$5 twice and typically depart the stage. The only time I’ll stay longer is if I’m the only one there and I’m enjoying myself.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    In tip parade clubs, I generally slip a $1 into the g-string of the girls on parade, which I feel is plenty for a girl I may have just glanced at a couple of times on stage, or maybe not even that. I've had some pull out the other side of the g-strip asking for another $1, or push the boobs toward me asking for a tip for the titties. Unless it's a girl I want to engage with, I just say no. Some act pretty miffed, but so what?
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I usually just stare and smile until she's gives up. When my overall budget is $8 for the day you really can't fuck around.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I am not usually a stage tipper, nor do I usually sit stage side, once in a while I see someone I'm attracted to and I'll go over and tip a large bill just to get their attention, it usually works in my favor.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Lolol you all are ridiculous. Last time I worked I had a random civi girl give me a $50 tip in the bathroom for my stage. I guess she wanted to tip me there but the stage was too crowded.

But ya I am that bitch Sinclair describes with dudes who tip $1 at a time. Like tip me to the left then right then make my g string into a dollar tree then... LOL
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    When I walk up to tip on the stage, I'll usually do it for around 10 singles... I'm not looking to grope the girl in front of everybody... I just fold them like tents so they're earlier to pick up - gotta be considerate and polite about it!
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Easier*
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    A couple of months ago at VIVIDE in Atlanta pickins were bad so I accepted dances from a girl below my normal standard. I usually give dancers new to me tat least 2songs at $10/ea to give them a chance to warm up to me. She didn't. Her dances were lame. Didn't even remove her bottoms. Then she had the nerve to ask for a tip. Without explaining myself, I just said "NO".
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I realize strip clubs are their own world in some ways. But I try to follow the same general guidelines I’d follow in the outside world when it comes to spending in the club.

So if I’ve consumed the stage show, up close or distant, I think I should tip a reasonable amount. But i don’t know of any other business where I would tip beyond that based on begging, harassing, demanding or scolding.

I don’t blame the dancers for trying to hustle up dollars. It’s the nature of how things are in clubs. And I think I am an above average tipper of my own volition. But I go to clubs to relax and enjoy myself. I’m already thinking with my dick and have decided to drop a decent amount of money. It’s soul sucking and kills the vibe for me if I think I’m being pushed excessively. Again, it’s the nature of clubbing. After a certain point, however, I’m just going to leave that club.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Call it a pet peeve because I really don't like it when anyone suggests a tip excessively. It works against their intent with me. I'll end up tipping less on general principles. And I don't ever reward bad stripper behavior. It just encourages it.

In this situation I would have left her hanging or walked away with her pulling her g-string out the second time. The first time would have been fine. That's strip club stage dancing norm. (Take the tip and then move on to the next guy.)
    Continuing to try to milk it with me a second or third time is poor form. I just can't support it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    It's rare that I tip a dollar at a time. I usually tip a minimum of $5 and I just slide them on to the stage without giving them up one at a time. If it's an in-demand dancer that I want to see after her stage set, I'll drop a $20 bill and ask her to come see me. That works more often than not.

Given that I tip more up front, I don't feel compelled to tip a dancer more if she starts looking for it. I don't blame them for trying; that's the job. But, I'll just say "Thank you.", stand up, and walk back to my seat.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    If it's a fave, a girl who is new to me
    that I'd like to get to know better, or just a dancer who is actually pole dancing and not just stomping and twerking, then I have a routine for tipping. If they do three-song sets, I'll tip $2 on the first, $3 on the second, and $3 on the fourth. I do $3-$4 on two song sets. I may bump it up a dollar or two for a really good show/deadbeat audience, or if I'mtryong to lock her down. If a dancer comes around twice on the same song, I'll give her a buck or two and leave the stage.

I never tip more than a dollar on a tip parade or "jukebox donation". I had one dancer bitch that I'd better tip more than a dollar the next time she shows me her tits. It was a bikini bar, she pulled her top forward, not up or down. It was tamer than a girls gone wild video, and there wasn't much to see, anyway.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If im at the stage the least ill tip is $10. But usually tip $20. Not tipping enough at the stage is like bringing your own food to a restaurant and sitting down and eating there.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I generally have what I'm going to tip ready when I go the the stage. I tend to tip 2 or 3 bucks, and then leave the stage. I might do that for each song, but I might not.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I usually follow gmd's approach. I walk up to the stage with what I'm gonna tip, give it to her and maybe invite her to come over if she's free. Once I give it to her I'm gone. I'm not expecting her to put her tits in my face or do anything special, just acknowledge the tip and give some kind of indication about coming over when she's done.
  • 8TM
    3 years ago
    I used to go up to the stage with a few bucks and I’d get boobs in my face and a promise to come see me after she got off stage (even if it was BS a lot of the time). That was like strip clubbing 101 but it feels like ancient history now that make it rain is the new normal.

Anyway, it’s smart to keep a few spare 1s in your pocket so you can get out of a situation like that without looking cheap.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Sinclair, strip clubs are always expensive. The money you are talking about is not really that much. If you thought the girl unreasonably aggressive, you could have stopped complying.

But I think the more important point is that you decide which girl you want and what it is you want to happen, and then you approach her and lead it.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Not tipping enough at the stage is like bringing your own food to a restaurant and sitting down and eating there."

Actually, it's a lot more like not tipping enough at the restaurant when you pay the bill.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Going to the club with your SO and having her give you table dances is more like bringing your own food to a restaurant.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I mean imo it isn't a big deal if someone is not tipping a lot especially if the club is slow, but you can't be fucking walking up with a dollar or 2 or tipping that and expect jack shit? wtf??? LOL
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    All I have to say is Fuck You Rock Hudson

I miss the early 80’s when it was standard practice in some geographical areas to sit at the stage and tip a dollar and you got a DFK and not just a quickie either. A lingering kiss with the girl shoving her tongue down your throat.

The Rock Hudson introduced AIDS to general public and the tipping game changed

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I blame it on Mr Whipple, for squeezing the Charmin
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I was in a black club recently and there were few customers. It was day time and around 6-8 dancers. They did have the dancers doing rotations on stage. Only a few customers came up to tip them and tat was done by making it rain. I'm white and NEVER make it rain. This one dancer motioned to me with her finger to come over to the stage. I didn't go because like I said I don't make it rain and felt just tipping $1 would make me look cheap. After she got off stage she still came around to see if I wanted to get some dances.

Moral of the story: You don't need to tip to get dances. :)
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @shadowcat also every dollar one puts to a stage tip is one less that could have been spent on dances. 🤔
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Also its one less that could be spent ingratiating yourself with the girl you want.

Buying dances is a chump's game.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion