tuscl

Increase in dancer looks

Thursday, July 8, 2021 11:37 PM
Has anyone else thought that since the clubs opened again the dancers that are there are a lot hotter for the most part. Pre Covid most clubs there were only 2 or 3 dancers per club that I would think were really hot. Now it is like half the girls. My thinking is that some of the clubs closed so the hotter girls moved on to the lesser number of clubs that are still open and the not as hot ones quit. Any thoughts?

31 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    There has been talk on here about the average earning dancer or the older MILF dancers are not returning as much because they have found different jobs during COVID and aren’t returning back to the pole.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Im seeing the opposite
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    What ICEE said, it's uncanny. The ones with big beautiful breasts lost 20 pounds and a couple cup sizes. The "curvy" put on the COVID-19 pounds and have serious muffin top. The "old reliables" have been replaced by young ones without a sense of SC etiquette--they can hustle but they can't conversate. And everyone seems to have put on 5 years in the span of one.
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    Went during the day today and couldn’t believe how many attractive dancers were there when there is usually like 2 total. Made me feel like my first time again lol.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I can think of one club that became like that, the largest thing changing the lineup is that most of the dancers are Cuban, which wasn’t the case precovid. Coincidentally, the amount of reviews for that club (Players in Denver) has shot way up on this site
  • 8TM
    3 years ago
    Not around here, a lot of girls I remember as decent looking 18 months ago are fat now. There are a few promising new girls who are college age but not nearly enough of them to go around
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I haven't really noticed this tbh, but a lot if clubs in a lot of areas did shut down with covid. Also I've noticed a lot of clubs have reduced the days and/or hours that they are open. So I can see in some areas this would lead to more competition?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    IMO the quantity and quality in the Atlanta area is way down.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Hard to know what's at play - there's been a good # of reviews stating nice new talent but inexperienced and mileage/hustle not as good - many reviews state vet dancers that "knew their craft" were no longer around and thus mileage had suffered - could be the displacement of vet-dancers due to Covid has opened up "more roster spots" to bring in new talent
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... the largest thing changing the lineup is that most of the dancers are Cuban, which wasn’t the case precovid ..." Wow - so Cubanas are showing up in #s in the Denver clubs?
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    I think talent is down. And def agree with the Cuban invasion, those mechanical ‘wanna dance Papi’ Chicas are everywhere. Also, a bit over the fake asses, please stop ladies. Just do squats.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Im seeing a lot of out of shape girls with GPS and poor social skills and price gouging clubs. Lots if Cubans but I don't mind them like before. If you speak Spanish and talk to them they're not that bad. They flirt a lot in a cute way. And not all have a good hustle. I remember one who wouldn't give dances coz of her boyfriend. So her friend pulled out a condom and said she dances. I didn't take her up on it.
  • Cowboy12
    3 years ago
    Interesting topic... When the local clubs first re-opened after the pandemic late last year here in Florida, the quality of the talent was very low. However, on my recent trips to my favorite club there are several new girls, and most are very attractive. I just met a new girl Wednesday night who is a very hot, sexy, petite brunette. Can't wait to see her again. I think my CF is now worried about being replaced, lol
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    It could be the clubs that didn’t come back or shut down during CoVid their dancers are now at your club. That’d be my best guess
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Talent was significantly down when clubs first started up. It's a mixed bag now, some places have improved to pre-covid levels or at least are on par. Others are still way below. Even in south Florida there seems to be more newly arriving Cubans than before, and if its possible a lot of them have even worse attitudes than before.
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    Not sure where OP is from, but in South Florida I would agree with @Dolfan. I have not seen an improvement across the board. I have typically found the aggregate talent to be subpar post-COVID. But in this market there has definitely been a reshuffling of local clubs’ power rankings with Booby Trap Pompano making huge improvements, Diamond Dolls on somewhat of a decline, and Tootsies literally becoming irrelevant (at least for the locals).
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    It has certainly improved here in Northeast FL - a lot. I'm trying to break some of the new talent in, but it's going to be a process.
  • 8TM
    3 years ago
    Still no Cubans out here in this part of flyover country and I doubt there ever will be. Actually there was one Cubana who showed up here for a couple weeks during the peak of the lockdowns. It definitely a rare sight, and I found it especially odd since I thought they always traveled in pairs
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I think overall it is down. But at one club (Oasis in Atlanta) I see the talent level has gone up. This club has some dancers that give a full menu of extras and others that have no menu. There are quite a few new dancers that are 8 and above, but talking to them they are not giving extras. So as some have mentioned, where looks have gone up extras have gone down.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    2 Months ago I ran into the hottest dancer that I have seen so far this year and of all places it was at Vivide in Atlanta on day shift. I would rate her 8 1/2-9. Canadian from Toronto. I got 10 dances from her and after 5 they were as hot as any I ever got at Follies. So I inquired about VIP. She quoted "For $500 I'll do anything you want". I passed but hoped to see her again. Then she disappeared. I figured that she had moved on to Cheetah or some other higher class place. She showed up again about 3 weeks later and is still there. I got dances from her again but they were no better than any of the other girls. I asked where she had been and she said she had visited Texas and Florida looking for a place to call home and decided that she like Vivide the best and had just gotten a new apartment in Buckhead. She was still there last Saturday but I did not seek her out. I read a review on USAsexguide that named her. She quoted him $1,000 for VIP. He passed. Name available to trusted Members via PM.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Now that you mention Toronto, I've seen a handful of them too. None of them remarkably hot or anything, just unusual to have girls here visiting from there. IME the clubs in Toronto are more favorable to the girls than south Florida, but I guess they're further behind with opening up.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    To me the bad cuban attitudes aren't that different from black girl attitudes tbh
  • bullzeye
    3 years ago
    The trend may vary from area to area but where I am the talent has gone down and the extras have stayed the same. Also, fwiw, my ATF went poof and another CF gained 15 lbs. Oh well
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    There has been a slight decline here in Indianapolis but it is a part of a long slow continuing decline that doesn't have anything to do with Covid. The city government uses zoning laws and liquor and entertainment licensing laws to prevent new clubs from opening. This means the existing clubs over time get older and more run down and their surrounding neighborhoods become poorer and more high crime. The high crime spills over into the clubs with more drug dealing, prostitution and shootings. The prettiest women often will not work in this kind of environment so stripper quality slowly drops.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    @papi Yep, at least in north Denver area. Which isn’t that surprising because this is the part of town that is more heavily Hispanic. They mostly go to one club because it’s more a lapdance factory, but there have been more at my home club too. Another dancer a while back told me that Cubanas had shown up in #s previously, especially at the other club, but ICE specifically raided that club at took a lot of them away.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    The cuban invasion was going on before covid though. With Tampa and Dallas for sure. Atlanta seems to be where the older cubans go lol I met a dancer at Follies who travels back and forth from Miami. Dominican chick, She was giving me the scoop and was super salty about cuban invasion in ATL.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    We had a burst of hot new girls for about two weeks. Very few of them stuck around.
  • dogchain
    3 years ago
    @theeastcoast757 - now that you mention it I actually took note of this at a day time club I tried out coming back. Maybe it is more of a daytime thing picking up. Tried a couple other spots over the weekend at night and it was not so great.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    I'm actually starting to see this in my local clubs. But it's hit and miss because the hotties show up, are seeing the money still isn't great, and then not wanting to work on a regular schedule.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    "I met a dancer at Follies who travels back and forth from Miami. Dominican chick, She was giving me the scoop and was super salty about cuban invasion in ATL." ^that's interesting. I mainly only hear white girls like me being salty about these Cubans ruining clubs and clientele. Dominican? I'm gonna guess she is black and complaining about the Cubanas too? Interesting.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Overall around here, I’ve noticed a pretty significant weight gain and a decline in talent. Things are always changing so maybe that’s temporary or just my bad luck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion