tuscl

Are pregnant dancers enticing?

Bharlem
Infamous V
Wednesday, July 7, 2021 11:25 PM
Just read a review where a man said he was lusting to suck on a dancers pregnant nipples Left me wondering, how many of you would be enticed by a pregnant dancer belly showing and all?

39 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    No thank you. Pregnant, lactating, hard pass. I want to fantasize about putting MY baby in there, not splattering the baby's face.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I’m pretty sure I’d be inclined to look for another dancer over one who is pregnant. But it wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me.
  • sweetjamesjones
    3 years ago
    No, not at all.
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    All I could imagine is a dancer bouncing up n down on a customers lap. And if he accidentally touches her stomach while the baby moves 🤢
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Not enticing to me, but probably for a different reason than many might consider. As a father of 3 I had plenty of pregnancy sex, so I am not turned off per se by pregnancy. But seeing a girl having to haul her as on stage late in her pregnancy saddens me. Having to dance on stage, give LDs and get groped can't be pleasant in that condition, yet she is doing it anyway, no doubt because she is carrying the financial load.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    No thank you. Although my wife never looked better than when she was about two months pregnant. Hair was full, breasts were full, skin was clear. Then. after about six months and that belly was showing ? I kinda became uninterested .
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I know that pregnant women are a fetish of sorts. But it's not for me. Also, I don't really see strip clubs as safe or healthy environment for a pregnant woman. So, in that particular setting it would be even more of a turn off.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Not pregnant but I’m into drinking stripper milk 🥛
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    @muddy Sir 🤦🏾‍♀️
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    I don’t seek out pregnant dancers in any club. I have had a couple of dancers entertain me in their 1st trimester on occasion. There was a local dancer that had a small following ITC with some customers that had a lactation interest. I may have crushed once on a Milf who glowed and carried quite well in my youth, but that was 45 years ago.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    No, ma'am, not even remotely. A random pregnant girl isn't attractive to me and 100% I'd feel totally uncomfortable and freaked out if I felt a baby kick while some girl was on my lap...
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Not turned on at all if I can see the bump and I can tell she’s pregnant; makes me feel I’m doing something wrong to be w/ her in a physical way. I do tend to like the post-pregnancy stage where their boobs are fuller and bigger than normal.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    I’m in agreement with Rick D. I am neither turned off by or have a fetish for a pregnant woman. With age and experience, wisdom has greater control over my white-knight impulses. But enough SC chivalry remains in me that I would tip, buy a (non-alcoholic) dancer drink and perhaps even a buy a gentle LD from a pregnant dancer, especially if it looked like she was not having a good shift.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    If they are showing, I have no interest. I did fuck one bare back years ago. Without asking she just sat on it. I found out weeks later that she was pregnant.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Not for me. It would feel abusive.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    No
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I had a girl in VIP that offered bareback because she was pregnant. It was a turnoff. Had another that said she had had a baby a few weeks before and she was not ready for a cock in her pussy. She bent over and stuck a finger in her butt to show me the way. Hard pass on that, too. Ended up getting a BJ from both.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    TBNT here. One upside of a pregnant dancer is you know she's not a tranny.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    I’m not attracted to pregnant women per se, but a woman’s breasts never look better than when she is pregnant or breastfeeding. If they have a baby bump, that’s kind of a turn off for me, but in the early stages of pregnancy before the bump appears, if they were attractive before they are likely even more attractive after. Had this discussion with a dancer once. She said pregnant dancers make bank because there are pregnancy fetish customers that seek them out.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Nope.
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    @doctorevil I agree that there is a market for pregnant women. There’s a market for most fetishes. I would disagree that they make bank and here’s my logic… A fetish is for a particular community. If you can gain access to that community it’s possible money but if not your shit out of luck. Most men won’t touch a woman while pregnant so she will lose a lot more money than gain. Also she will be tired more often. That’s why someone commented that a dancer said because she is pregnant that you could fuck raw. That insinuates desperation. If I’m in high demand I won’t need to do risqué/low level things
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Bharlem: Everything you said make sense. I don’t know if they really make bank or not. I was just passing along what a dancer told me a couple of years ago when I happened to have this exact conversation with her in person. I’ve done VIPs with pregnant dancers on several occasions. Except for one I wasn’t aware until they told me. None ever offered to fuck raw. Had a condom go MIA with one once. She told me not to worry about it because she was already pregnant-that’s how I found out. I still worried, but for another reason.
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    I’m not referring to first trimester dancers of course. I’m talking mid to end, when if she turns around you’d be like “Woo, what happened”. Where you can feel the baby move Because I’m sure if the former was the case every man on this thread has probably fucked a pregnant woman before without even knowing, lol
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    there comes a certain point where I have to say no. that also was true when I had a pregnant wife. (but i do like leche!)
  • RTP
    3 years ago
    One of my favorite Follies Dancers became pregnant and danced through much of her pregnancy. She told me that the number of VIP's she did more than doubled. I asked her why? She said that most of the guys wanted bareback. (Not sure if she consented or not). I am with Dr. Evil. I use a cover for more than just avoiding becoming a father.
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    I pray she wouldn’t put her baby at risk. A pill can keep most women from getting pregnant so that shouldn’t be the scariest part about going bare back
  • yankeez4lif
    3 years ago
    To quote Randy Jackson that's a no for me dawg!
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    No thank you.
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    I had no problem having sex with my pregnant wife, but a pregnant stripper is just sad, and not attractive at all. I would want to give her $ and tell her to go home. Funny thing about women’s breasts are that after my children were born, I realized that these things were utilitarian and not just decoration. Kind of lost some of the appeal and allure when my wife would whip one out to feed the kid.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Pregnant girls are neither more nor less enticing to me. Sometimes, the pregnanter, the hornier too. Earlier this year, I got a text from a girl who was 8 1/2 months along. When I asked if she was worried she might start labor, her response was "Even better. I'm past the safe zone." Baby daddy wouldn't touch her, she needed some cash, and she knew from previous discussions that I only cared about being comfortable. She made it work. Very well.
  • DrStab
    3 years ago
    Only encountered a preggy gal once. I was waiting for a CF when approached. The gal was very trashy, as I’ve experienced previously, and her advanced pregnancy did nothing for her appeal.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I've seen some pregnant dancers in my time, and had a pretty good VIP experience with a couple of them. If the girl is otherwise good looking and my type, the pregnant belly doesn't really make me any more, or less, likely to get it on with her in the VIP. Of course if she's so far along that the belly is huge (like say 8 months or more) that would probably be a "no" for me, but I've never seen a dancer still working that late in pregnancy. However, this thread reminded me of something I saw years ago. Not a dancer, for sure, but read on... Back in the late 80's the South Bronx (particularly Hunts Point) was a haven for streetwalkers, junkies and every other kind of derelict you could imagine. The Hunts Point produce market drew in hundreds of truckers every night, and so there was plenty of business for the hookers. I used to see this one hooker always sitting on a milk crate in the same spot every night. She was sitting (instead of walking around) because she had a baby on her lap - one arm around the baby and the other waving to the passing trucks. I never saw anyone stop and pick her up, but she must have gotten some customers or why keep sitting out there all the time? To this day I still can't imagine the logistics of her carrying a baby into the cab of a truck, most of which were straight trucks with just a single bench seat, and then fucking or sucking off the driver. She didn't have a carrier or car seat or anything like that so I wonder where she put the kid while doing her business. Also makes me wonder what kind of twisted nut-job would have sex with a hooker while her baby's in the truck.
  • topmandd
    3 years ago
    To anyone who's watched the Two and a Half men episode, just call me Alan. BUT - most definitely has to be almost exactly right. In a club though - probably going to be a pass though after a certain month. Logistics alone would slow down a bit. But can't debate some woman's increased drive during that time. If you're lucky it's 7-8 months of just having the wind blow for her to be ready. Boob guy here and any natural increase to them like that given the right type would be an adventure to partake. Milk coming out - while wanting to try - would definitely be worse than glitter to having to explain afterwards if at a club.
  • georgebailey
    3 years ago
    Rick nailed it.
  • kisow
    3 years ago
    Relevant story: Years ago, I was seated at a small table in a club while my buddy was away getting a lap dance. A dancer in a metal band t-shirt approached and sat on the other side of the table. We agree to a few dances, and we head to the lap dance area. Off comes the t-shirt. My eyes go wide. This stripper was pregnant. The worst part? She was drinking red wine all night. I asked her if she was at all concerned for her baby. She got defensive and shrugged it off. Not exactly my idea of a night on the town.
  • 2small4uuu
    3 years ago
    Preg dancer . Yea please . Yep I’m one of those weird fetish people. But I’m sorry ide rather be sucking a pair of milky tits than someone’s toes . Problem is I can never find any dancers that are preg
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nope
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    If she looks most def preggers, total de-shwing. But early pregnancy typically puts more sand in a woman's hourglass, which is almost always good in my book. A small baby bump looks like the little tummy that naturally goes with hot curviness. One ATF had an unplanned pregnancy, and I kept being her regular a past the point where I was comfortable. But I get attached. As it would for most people, an unplanned pregnancy threw her finances a bit out of whack.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    It depends on the dancer. Up until about two and a half months before their due date most dancers can still dance fairly well. Especially if she's one of my favorites, I'll go until the belly gets too big for a comfortable lap dance. Some gals get very horny during their second trimester, and I have had some of the best dances from many dancers while they were pregnant. One of my favorites, who was a strong "all the touching and contact you want, but no extras," gave me my first of many extras with her while she was pregnant. I still to this day remember it. Song started as normal, except when I pushed the boundaries, instead of pushing my hand away she let me continue. I continued to push the boundaries through the first of a three for 50 special, and she kept letting me go. I was having so much fun I went for an additional 4 for 75 special. She was so happy that I was continuing that she starts kissing me and basically making out, and soon we are going to town, all without any prodding on my part. Did that for two more months until she got too big. Showed up about 4 months after giving birth, and stayed just as open to extras. Lasted another two years until she disappeared. Another dancer was the exact opposite. He tits and body was so sensitive that shortly after she started showing I couldn't touch her anywhere, and basically didn't get a dance from her for nearly a year. She made it up to me after she had given birth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion