tuscl

For once, I'll be the one who pisses everyone off with my taste in women.

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
I'll just leave this here...

https://www.instagram.com/riae_/

26 comments

• IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    Heavy tats and piercings are not my thing. But I do have to give her credit for including additional colors in her tats.

Monochromatic tats evokes memories of those 1980s-era green-phosphorus computer monitors.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    She's attractive - as w/ attractive dancers I'll get w/ them in-spite of their tats - hers are def excessive so IDK if I could get w/ her on a continual basis but at least once in a while
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I’m with it
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    If the piercings aren't your thing, then this should really put you off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsL-tOzI5vF/
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    You should visit Portland. There's no shortage of the tattooed stripper out here.

DV8 is one of my favorite clubs and although not the most "tattooed", there's a good percentage. https://mobile.twitter.com/dv8pdx?lang=e…
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Tattoos aren’t my thing, but she’s a very pretty girl. The tats would not be a dealbreaker, but I don’t know about the tongue. Then again, I bet she could give an interesting blow job.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I got a blowjob from a girl with a split tongue years ago. It's pretty amazing. So is French kissing.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Sheesh... I was about to say that while I'm not a fan of excessive tats OR gigantic fake tits, this girl looks hot. Then I saw that tongue thing. Hahaha. Ya know I think I'd still get it on with her!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Thank God she's in Italy, because if she worked at Club Desire I'd be homeless in a week.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Apparently, I need to work harder at getting you guys up in arms over my taste in women.

I don't have Icee's natural talent.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    My thoughts in an ACDC song but to each his own.

https://youtu.be/JGftIcp2SC0
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    To do list:

1. Plot painful revenge against Ishmael for posting that link

2. Masturbate

I am considering doing both of these to-do's at the same time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ you plan to masturbate on Ishmael?
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    You like what you like. I'm not going to tell someone they are having fun wrong. The girl is hot. Great body, boobs and nice face. Just not a fan of the tats or the blue hair. If you could just wash those off, then I would go for her. Not into tats. Especially when they are covering the body like that. I want to see skin.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Tats are excessive, tongue not my thing just going by the looks of it but she is still attractive and I wouldn't be against spending some time with her.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Could we s̶t̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ... ummmm ... just do the 'painful revenge' part and call it a day?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @CMI
    >Apparently, I need to work harder at getting you guys up in arms over my taste in women.<

Apparently you're not trying hard enough, if the best or worst you get is Subraman
    😁😉😁😁😉😉😁😁

• gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I think there may be an attractive woman somewhere underneath all that ink.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Elbows are just slightly pointy. Otherwise I think she looks hot.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I appreciate you making such an annoying post showing a very sexy and beautiful tattooed girl!

I like body art - and I appreciate a person who uses their body as a canvas. If that person is a sexy girl - then I tend to appreciate it more.

I won’t lie - that video with the split tongue kinda freaked me out a bit!

Now that we are on the topic of body mods - one thing I don’t find attractive is the stretched earlobes. It’s just not my thing. Give me a stretched out pussy - and I’m happy. But I’m not into those hanging ear lobes.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I don't mind smaller ear gauging. And I'm neutral on larger ear gauging if the plug or hoop is in place, but I'm not a fan if it's out and there's just a loose loop hanging like a deflated bicycle inner tube. To each their own, but I suspect that a lot of people who go out towards the "soda can" diameter will wind up getting a lobe reversal surgery.

I have a lot of tattoos, but nothing that can't be covered up by business casual work clothes. While tattoos are more acceptable now, there's still a stigma attached to any mods north of the neckline (be it tattoos or non-removable piercings).
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I like da flapperjack tiddys!!!
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Could have bought (at least a part of) a house with what that many tattoos cost.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Pretty face and I like the blue hair. Tats are not my thing.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't think she's pretty. Not my type.
  • Estafador
    3 years ago
    Tats get my engine revving. But she's a bit scrawny but I'd see her for dinner still
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion