tuscl

Best states

Sunday, June 20, 2021 10:43 PM
What are the best states for strip clubs regarding lax laws and regulations? The best I have seen so far are Navada and West Virginia.

29 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    The city is more important than the state. Florida has some great cities and some shit ones, for example.
  • Bolamper
    3 years ago
    What city is the best?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ In Florida probably Pompano
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Your first review was for a club in Greensboro, NC. That town's not too bad. It's way down from its heyday, but Fayetteville probably still has a place or two where the times are good if you're out that way.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Often, one club makes or breaks a city. See Follies/Atlanta, ATL used to be a consensus top SC destination, now it's way down the list. Florida I hear Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa great, Orlando blows. In the Northeast where I am, Providence is great, Bridgeport CT if you want cheap and sleazy, but the rest of New England sucks ass.
  • mjx01
    3 years ago
    Yeah, city or county matters more. OP has 1 review.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Depends on what you want - if extras are a must then that narrows-down-the-list - if decent 2-way-contact dances is all you're looking for then it's a bit larger list
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    The state of yer wallet 😇
  • Bolamper
    3 years ago
    Papi- both
  • Bolamper
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, I saw some of the reviews for Providence. I'm going to go to one next time I'm in that area.
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    I have read none of the responses because i am to drunk to read them at the moment, but I’m gonna say ILLINOIS hands down. I hate the fucking state for everything except the fact that you can fuck your brains out in most strip clubs and ABSOLUTELY all AMPs! Not to mention that the gals can be worth every penny spent!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    For strip clubbing I am down to 2 places: Providence and Pompano Beach, Fla.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Yeah ... it mostly comes down to an interplay between city government and club management. In some places, clubs are less numerous and less permissive because the city government is more draconian and has a low tolerance for strip clubs. In other places, the city government has been forced to be more draconian because the clubs didn't know how to let guys have fun but be discrete about it. Or, cops were constantly at the club to break up incidents, which also falls on club management. All that being said, I feel pretty lucky to live near Providence.
  • Bolamper
    3 years ago
    [view link].Ishmael, I have only heard great things about Providence. I will deff pay it a visit next time I'm in that area.
  • lurkingdog
    3 years ago
    Based on the reviews I‘ve seen, many places in New Jersey seem to fit the bill. Also (in the Bridgeport, CT sort-of way) Akron, OH and Philly both seem to have some good spots. Finally COI in CA has a good rep.
  • aleccorbett
    3 years ago
    +1 for COI
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Trolling someone with spelling corrections is a new level of irony on TUSCL. But, I guess if that's where we're going, desertscrub... -- Sentences begin with capital letters and end with periods (and typically only one period). -- "Did *your* sister..." -- Insert a comma before "you uneducated twat." -- "... so fucking uneducated *that* they cannot..." -- First-person "I" is capitalized. I'm sure you're going to have some mean things to say to me. Go for it. You're a guy on the Internet that I don't know. So ... Hakuna Matata, motherfucker.
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    This ^ 🥴
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Even his typographical errors are inconsistent.
  • Bolamper
    3 years ago
    Damn desertscrub, are you always this angry or did you sit down too hard on that stick that's up your ass?
  • sdraif
    3 years ago
    What makes West Virginia so good? I was at Jill’s near Weirton about a month ago. Ok time, no extras, cheaper than Pittsburgh but pricey compared to other clubs that are a hike for me like Filly Corral (Smithton, PA) and Stilettos (New Brighton, PA). I’ve been to a few of the other WV clubs that are within spitting distance of Pittsburgh, but it’s been a few years. I’ve never really found anything that warrants frequent trips.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I mean are you asking about lax actual laws or just clubs that let a lot of shit go??? I would say most cities/states have a lot of clubs that let a lot of shit go on that is either illegal or shouldn't be allowed imo... As far as legalities- I think full nude and full liquor is rare for some reason in most of the country. Oregon is full nude full liquor and I recall Lexington, KY oddly was too. I believe south Florida is as well, but FL confuses me because seems every little town, county, and city in FL has different legalities regarding clubs like wearing full bikini, pasties, full nude, stage behind bar or some shit? air dance? no air dance...etc Also I believe toy shows and stuff like that is totally legal in Oregon. Idk for sure, but I don't think this sort of shit is technically legal in most areas. In Iowa it is fully legal to touch dancers which is rare because in most areas any contact is fully illegal afaik. But the nude places are BYOB there. Odd that they set their priorities that way.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    ^Cornfed Iowa girls need love too.
  • Bolamper
    3 years ago
    Sdraif, I am going with limited selection here. I travel a lot, but I don't always go to strip clubs. Of the clubs I have been to, West Virginia and Vegas were pretty good. Vixens in Bunker Hill was really nice. That was 7 years ago though. Vegas just had really nice clubs in general. Most of this is based off good experiences at the time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    In terms of extras, Detroit has traditionally been the “PL gold standard” – Detroit is the kinda place where many a dancer will look at you like some kinda alien if you just want dances – unfortunately a couple of years ago the powers-to-be took the fun out of the Detroit *proper* clubs; so the fun is now only in the suburbs of Detroit (outside the city limits) thus limiting the options but it’s still thee place for extras where girls don’t play coy nor does a PL have to beg or think he’s doing something wrong for asking for extras. South Florida (SoFlo) is a close 2nd to Detroit where a PL can get consistent service/extras and a dancer will not pretend “to be insulted” at a PL asking for more – the best-bang-for-the-buck right now in SoFlo are the Pompano clubs. The Tampa are is pretty-good along with the clubs in nearby Pasco county but I haven’t been so can’t speak as to the high-availability of extras but good contact dances can be had. Texas (Dallas, Austin, Houston) also has pretty-good clubs although off the top of my head IDK any high-extras-clubs that are good (good talent). And of course, many a PL feels that Tijuana (e.g. Hong Kong club) and the German FKKs (e.g. FKK Sharks) are at another level. One way to get familiarized w/ the better clubs is to skim the daily-reviews for clubs in major cities.
  • ClubLiver
    3 years ago
    Yup ^^^ Detroit, as it turns out, is excellent.
  • how
    3 years ago
    "Best" is subjective, of course. But asking about "lax" rules indicates the "best" might mean highest likelihood for more-than-a-dance. In that case: El Paso, TX USED to be good, but the most "lax" place there got shut down a few years ago. The Illinois suburbs of St. Louis MO are littered with trashy clubs that are quite lax. Tampa USED to have a couple of very lax clubs, but I don't know if that is still the case. Most clubs where more-than-a-dance is possible are just possibilities, not sure things. That actually makes it more exciting...
  • bobsuncle
    3 years ago
    Detroit: "where girls don’t play coy nor does a PL have to beg or think he’s doing something wrong for asking for extras." Not in the slightest. When I asked a dancer what she had in mind for VIP, she replied with, "I give really good blow jobs."
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Seems to be more of a matter of whether the local cops want to be real cops and not Officer Cockblock.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion