tuscl

Regional differences in mileage / extras

drewcareypnw
not the real drew carey, but I play him at strip clubs...
Monday, June 14, 2021 4:26 PM
I sometimes read the reviews of clubs in other states when the local reviews are slow. What I notice is that seattle independent clubs seem to have way higher mileage and more extras than what I often see reviewed in other locations. It does seem like Detroit also has high mileage/extras, but other places like San Diego (to pick one place) don’t. It seems like Atlanta is all about “make it rain”, and is more of a see and be seen type scenario. Question for PLs: are there other towns in the USA that are high mileage / extras heavy like our rainy little town is? This could help with my summer holiday plans… lol. Would be interesting to hear about any perceived regional differences as well. Thanks

48 comments

• Garfield84
    3 years ago
    Personally, every city I’ve been to have it’s make it rain clubs and clubs with higher mileage. Atlanta is no different. Allure and magic city are make it rain clubs while the extra high mileage clubs like follies or becoming extinct, blaze, pinups and wax might be the only ones left.

In south Florida, broward has higher mileage than Dade county SCs.

I need to check out Seattle if SCs are high mileage like you said. I’m intrigued a bit
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The make it rain clubs are getting more common. Los Angeles clubs are heading in that direction. They're a nice novelty but get old fast. I prefer regular clubs. But more and more clubs want reservations for seating and sections. Seeing it in Vegas on the weekends too.

As for mileage. Reno has the highest I've seen
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And in Vegas the Cubans are bad. They'll show you a condom and ask if you want vip
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Reno was, is and always will be a strip club wasteland.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    It's sporadic. Atlanta was a strip club mecca without Follies, and falls off without it. Seems like one great place can move a city up or down significantly.

Up here in New England, Providence has everything including extras, and Bridgeport is a dump but high mileage and extras heavy. Rest of New England sucks.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    You can't break it down like that. There are different types of clubs in every region and they even change from night to day.
    Now if you're talking night time only then maybe that's fair.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    And, conditions change all the time. A club or city can change dramatically in a matter of months. Then, change back a few months after that.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Icee, when you talk about high mileage, what do you mean? Because your answer of Reno for the highest mileage you've ever seen is quite baffling. Yes I know, you don't troll strip clubs for hookers. But what do you consider high mileage? Because Reno seems quite tame in comparison to other places I've been.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I don't think it's regional as much as it is the tolerance of each local government. Look at the State of Florida. Tampa and Miami are great places if you want mileage. Orlando is one of the worst in the country. And local governments can change. City of Houston in the 80s and 90s was the Bomb. Then a certain Lesbian mayor decided she didn't like them, so she put all kinds of new rules in place. They have not been the same since.

I'm thinking that as more DA's say they are not going to prosecute certain crimes, then behavior is going to change. People will do what they don't think they will get in trouble for doing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    It's mostly city specific - clubs are often as "good" as the locals-ordinances allow - and with time and gentrification it seems more and more cities wanna drive out strip clubs - good strip club areas/cities are the exception
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Being Lenient towards prostitution won't legally turn strip clubs into whorehouses. There are many liability and legal issues with that.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    TFP. I stayed in reno a few years ago. The strippers were the most down to earth and genuine although fucked up girls I knew.

But by mileage I mean how hands on they were during dances. I had girls pulling my shirt up killing my chest and stomach. Biting my nippers. Rub up on my leg til they came. Had girls pull my dick out and suck it. It was easy to get them to leave the club.

The downside was the drama how everyone knew each other. The role of gangs in clubs and the fights. The hard drugs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Providence, RI, remains high mileage at most of the clubs.
  • Michigan
    3 years ago
    East St Louis clubs used to be good
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    JS69 said it best, a regular poster here from back in the day for those newer in this thread that don't know about all his crazy escapades. With a little finesse certain guys can find an extras girl in a "STRICTLY CLEAN CLUB" more often than you think. I've done it without having to drop stupid money. Is it common? Eh well not always but more common that most PLs realize.

Back to you question it seems like there's pockets, like a club or two here, a club over there, not always cut and dry where all the clubs in one city are extras friendly. The current spots for that - that currently get mentioned here regularly are Miami and Detroit. My travels usually stay east of the Mississippi so I like Detroit, Toronto and Montreal for extra friendly dances, but looks like you're not even going to be allowed to go into Canada until September. Back in the day I really liked Dallas, San Antonio, Austin. REALLY back in the day I liked Houston and Tampa. Clubs are city ordinances are always changing so clubs and the liberalness of their dances change as well.
    3 years ago
    If there is a constant ebb and flow to the rules, enforcement of rules, what people try to get away with, and so on. Look at Phoenix, five years ago it used to be off the hook now it’s an effort to find a simple little HJ inside the club.
  • IRman
    3 years ago
    Tampa and the two counties north (Pasco) and south (pinell as) of tampa are worth a mention.
  • IRman
    3 years ago
    Agree particularly with Shailynns first paragraph above!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Extras depend on the girl more than the club.

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    I just don’t give a fuck about ITC mileage as much anymore. Give me some two way contact to want me up and then I’ll try to take that shit outside. I’m happy.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    @shailynn are you saying Detroit and Montreal clubs are on the same level extras wise? Curious because I'll in Detroit soon.

I've only seen Follies level extras in a few places, Pasco and Pinellas County, and Miami. Houston and Dallas were pretty good. Wish I could have been there in the good old days. North Houston clubs are pretty extras friendly I thought. Sounds like Reno could be fun
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Speaking from a lapdance/LDK only perspective, here's my take:

High Mileage Cities - Phoenix, San Francisco, Albuquerque, Portland, Seattle, Boise

Medium Mileage Cities - Sacramento, San Diego, Reno

Low Mileage Cities - San Jose
  • PredragDr
    3 years ago
    Mileage is more club depndent rather than city dependent. It can even vary greatly dancer-to-dancer in the same club.

As for generalities the more conservative counties usually have lower mileage than the more liberal ones. For example conservative San Diego County has much lower mileage than liberal San Francisco County.

As for making it rain, I have never seen it happen in Canada. Many do not even tip when sitting at the stage up North. It could be the fact that $1 bills do not exist in that country. I am pretty sure most clubs will kick you out if you throw a handful of $1 or $2 coins at the dancer.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot ! Thanks for the tips, yours is the most useful post in the whole thread. I never would have guessed Boise.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Icee must have been to a different Reno than the one in Nevada because I call total bullshit on his claims and I have been going to Reno since the Flamingo was center stage there.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    The greatest loe ever told is "There is no sex in the champagne room". If you believe there is, and you are able to pay for it, you can find it
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    IME whether differences are regional or local depends entirely upon which government entity is primarily responsible for regulating and policing strip clubs.

In places like Florida and many other Southern states, it is primarily done at the county level. This is why counties like Pasco and Miami-Dade are so much fun, yet places like Orange County (includes Orlando) suck.

In many of the northern states, each local city or town assumes primary responsibility for policing. This is why cities like Bridgeport CT or Inkster MI are so much fun, but other parts of those states are much less so.

Then of course there is the hybrid city/county model, where both play a role. Texas is a great example of this. Many of the regs are handled at the county level, but some of the larger cities are not shy about weaving in their own ordinances.

In certain rare instances, a state will take an active role in strip club policing. MA is a great example, where state troopers have historically taken great delight in morality policing by busting clubs and running prostitution stings. This is why clubs historically sucked ass in that state, leading many MA club hounds to seek the friendlier club conditions in nearby Providence. Though from more recent reports there is less morality policing happening now in MA.

And finally, even within the parameters of any particular city/county/state policing, there are varying bandwidths of extras tolerance from one club to the next. Even in more open areas, some club owners are not keen on their clubs turning into outright brothels. Also some of the more permissive clubs will have a mix of girls with different boundaries, which of course leads us to the old adage YMMV.

So the key is to know where you're going and do some research on what the conditions are in that area. This concludes this week's lecture on Advanced Regulatory Concerns and Their Impacts on Club Mileage, one of a number of topics covered in Course SC 254 - Intermediate Strip Club Customer Concepts. 😉
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    @goodyman, I’ve had more liberal fun in Detroit than Montreal, but I’ve clubbed way more in Detroit than Montreal. Way more… the good clubs in Montreal are “off the island,” a good 30 minutes from downtown.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @drewcareypnw I hope it helps. I'll add that I'm working off limited data for Boise, San Diego, and Reno, but in all other cities mentioned I've had numerous club and dancer visits. Also I would say my top three clubbing cities for a good high mileage lapdance at a reasonable price are Albuquerque, Portland, and Phoenix.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    We've had this discussion before but, it's deserves updating now and then as things change over time in any particular area. I can only speak for the cities I've clubbed in so, in descending order where "High Mileage" may or may not include the availability of additional menu items:

Highest Mileage: Detroit (by a landslide), Toronto (includes Niagara Falls), Tampa, Windsor, Myrtle Beach (in decline), Jacksonville.

Lowest Mileage: Pittsburg, Columbus, Orlando, Dayton, Chicago, Nashville.

• crosscheck
    3 years ago
    Rick - That may be true about MA for the time being, but that is always subject to change, sometimes instantly. Especially with the crazy leftie AG we have.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Longball300 you reminded me of Nashville. This was in the 90s and for sure it as a low to medium mileage strip club city. They do have lingerie model "shops" where the mileage is better than in the clubs but since that's not technically a strip club I still rate it a low mileage city.
  • rick33
    3 years ago
    It's a one eyed smiley face - Sea, Port, SF, COI, Phx, Alb, Dal/Aus, Tampa, Mia, Jacks, Char, NJ, RI, Tor with the eye being Det. The other locales are happy to waste your time or Money, or both.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I always found Newark, NJ to be completely bizarre with regard to strip clubs. Lap dances are ILLEGAL within the city limits, while legendary extras clubs are only a few minutes away in places like Irvington, Passaic and Paterson. I get it that some guys don't partake in "extras" but shit man, everybody wants a lap dance even if just a relatively tame one, right?

Most (possibly all) of the Newark clubs have now closed, I presume they fell victim to the Covid shutdowns. But pre-Covid there were at least a dozen clubs in Newark that didn't offer lap dances. I could never understand how they stayed in business for so long. I thought it was ridiculous that these clubs even existed, but over the years I visited a few of them just out of pure curiosity. Every time it was a totally lame experience. Handing dollars to girls across the bar, maybe buy a girl a drink and talk for a while, if you're lucky you might get a little rub (discreetly under the bar) or a quick grind by the barstool, but no lap dances, no VIP.

There were only two exceptions, the old After Dark and another place called Buns, but both of them closed decades ago. Back in the day they broke the rules and extras were available, but that was part of a long gone era. TUSCL still has five Newark clubs that are not marked "closed" but since none of them has a review newer than like 2018, it's anyone's guess whether they're actually still open or not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    As has been mentioned, it often comes down to specific cities, not even “regions” – even in Detroit one *now* has to go outside the city-limits to get a “Detroit style SC experience” – the city clamped-down on the clubs about 2 years ago making them mostly useless (compared to how they used to be) – another example is Atlanta – the now-closed Follies was as close to a brothel as one gets in the U.S., but you could drive 15 to 30 minutes in any direction and be in many ATL-clubs where if you touched a boob, or even a hip during the dance, you’d get security all up on your ass – and even in areas/cities known for lax-rules and mileage, there are clubs not worth hitting.

When I first read the post, I thought the OP was just making a general statement/observation – but after reading the thread some more it seems he’s actually trying to gather info on the best areas to SC/monger – if this is the case then it’s best to create a different thread asking directly which are the best area/cities to hit and which are the best clubs within those areas; and to specify exactly what one is looking for in terms of mileage, dancer-type/looks; type of club (e.g. only upscale; etc) – the reality is there are various “okay” strip-club cities but only a couple that most would consider “destination SC areas” where one’s resources (time, $$$) would be better spent and leaving the “just okay” areas for trips out of curiosity.
  • RockAllNight
    3 years ago
    While the OP did say across the USA, Tijuana is only a few minutes away and has not been mentioned. It is closer to USA than Montreal and Toronto and just as close as Windsor which were all mentioned. I believe TJ should be included on any high-mileage list especially if you include value for what you get.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ yeah - Tijuana, or the German FKKs, make most U.S. clubs look useless (if one wants serious action)

The OP should read some reviews of club Hong Kong in Tijuana or FKK Sharks in Germany.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @papi_chulo, yeah it’s funny I like mileage and extras, though for the most part am satisfied with topless, HJ, and heavy grind. I actually used to live in another country where there are “saunas” in every neighborhood, but they’re really just brothels. It turns out that fucking hookers is a bit much for me, esp with the std considerations. The variety of girls, the ability to watch for awhile between trips to vip, the availability of light extras (eg a trip to Greece in a club sounds gross to me), the seedy ambience, this is why strip clubs do it for me. So tj etc whorehouses actually don’t appeal to me, even though it doesn’t make 100% sense: extras ARE the menu in tj, but that’s not quite what I’m looking for.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I do feel like mileage goes up and down, but overall the long term trend is it goes up. Sorta like housing prices. A lot of shit is just being normalized or people have a lax/ok/nonchalant attitude about that some time back woulda been a serious no no to really talk about or admit to. I've definitely seen a shift in the attitude of strippers that post online just being more straight up or alluding to being prostitutes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yeah they weren't as open. And before the pandemic there was still a stigma attached to it.

Girls were proud of not having to do that. A dancer hustle is about doing the least for the biggest bag.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Ya I have heard bitches bragging loudly in the dressing room about sucking and fucking old dick to pay their bills. Like they are proud of that shit, it is just astounding. They think they are some bad bitch for sucking on some 60 year old shriveled dick to pay rent. I'm of the opinion any female on earth can do all that and get some money, that doesn't take much finesse/game/skill really. Whatever.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't think they're really proud but if they don't pretend to be they have to admit to reality.

They'll call hoeing trapping and act like they're hustlers and in control. When they're just selling pussy to anyone who wants it. Then they pretend to have such high standards in their dating life.

A girl I know is like this. Her ig is all about how expensive her tastes are and how high maintenance she is. Her boyfriend works part time at a dispensary and rides a dirt bike.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    I observe that when I establish as a “regular” with a dancer, they tend to up the ante a little each time I see them. Like they’re trying to keep it interesting. Which is a short journey to full service if you start out at HJ (my entry level requirement). I get the feeling that some seattle strippers are pretty nonchalant about fucking, if you invest a bit of time. To be honest I don’t see a huge amount of emotional difference between Hj/bj/fs …if she’s already being sexual, what’s the big difference? Then again the latter two acts are much better vehicles for stds, so there’s danger there, and I guess a reason on her part to exercise some degree of pickiness. I agree with @blahblah, mileage fluctuates but has gone up over time. The destigmatization of sex work makes this easier. It really is ridiculous that a person who makes their money plopping their Vj/ass down on a hard dick (over pants/bikini) and grinds, aka seeks to jack that dick off with said ass/pussy through those pants, should feel like some great divide has been crossed when a dick goes in their mouth, pussy, etc. Or any of us for that matter. Obviously if a sex worker doesn’t want to do this or that, they should be 100% free to choose how far they go. But, at the end of the day, sex is sex, and sex work is sex work. I’m drunk and rambling after a nice evening at a local club. Review to follow tomorrow. Good night!
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    That's interesting but also not surprising I guess.

A lot would say I'm snobby or uppity at the strip club, but it's more like I refuse to interact unless I think someone is worth my time.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I dont mind grinding and I'm kinda lazy and guys like me to sit or lay on them anyway and . I fucking just dont wanna be touched and really fucking hate it. I just dont care for extreme grinding or where the dude is trying to force me physically to grind harder faster.

I feel like high energy air dances are lots of work and not really stackable in most regions anyway.

There is def a huge divide between some grind and fucking lol yeah u are drunk.
  • bman77
    3 years ago
    Inkster, Michigan outside of Detroit- High end High Mileage and low end High Mileage less than a mile apart.- Flight Club and Bogarts. Makes for a very interesting day of clubbing.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "I fucking just dont wanna be touched and really fucking hate it."

So long as dudes know ahead of time, if you're doing well with your style then customers should respect that. I paid for $100 in dances the other day for a new dancer and mostly sat on my hands because her tits were absolutely perfect and she'd been good company. Plus another dancer showed up in VIP and kept looking over at me so I wanted to see what her deal was.

The one on my lap had only been dancing for a month, and it showed, but she did pretty well other than not supporting her weight more as she grinded facing away. Once she warmed up and put my hands on her rack, the pasties came off and things got more intersting but overall pretty tame. That was still probably stabbing territory for blahblah, but I think she'd have been good for the first few dances lol.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There is no point for a dancer to interact with anyone unless she gets paid for it.

Ad far as hoeing jn the club. A lot of these girls have pimps and the club is basically their stroll.

For a regular dancer to do extras if she doesn't have to is a bad hustle. Do the least work for the most money
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion