tuscl

Arizona Audit

mark94
Arizona
Friday, May 14, 2021 2:24 PM
There have been significant discoveries in the audit of the Maricopa County ( Phoenix ) election results by the Arizona State Senate ( which has responsibility for election oversight ). The mainstream media has remained silent on these findings, so I offer a summary of what we’ve learned so far. Each batch of ballots must, by law, be maintained for 2 years sealed, with a chain of custody certification and a “ blue tag “ ( tally count ). So far, none of the ballots has a chain of custody report. Most are also unsealed and many are missing a blue tag tally count. For those that included a tally count, the actual ballots have differed from the count by as much as 17%. Maricopa was to provide databases of all the ballot counts. We now know these databases were deleted a few days before the equipment was handed over to the state senate for audit. We don’t know whether a copy of this count exists elsewhere. A password is required to view the activity logs on the ballot counting machines. No password was provided and Maricopa County officials say they never had one. Only the outside vendor ( Dominion ) had the password and they aren’t talking. It has been learned that the hard drives that recorded the votes was removed from the facility each night by an outside vendor ( Dominion ) then returned the next morning while the election results were being tallied. This is highly unusual. No explanation has been given. The routers were to have been handed over to the state senate for review. This would have revealed any electronic access to the vote counting machines and databases. The routers have not been provided and various reasons have been given, but the story keeps changing. The Maricopa County officials have been invited to appear before the state senate on Tuesday to explain all this. Maricopa officials have an emergency meeting today to discuss whether they will appear.

126 comments

• Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Quick! Tell Donald! This is the evidence he’s been waiting for. Prediction: none of this happened nor can it be proven.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Prediction: none of this happened nor can it be proven. None of WHAT happened ? That databases and passwords weren't provided ? The court ordered that these be provided. If they weren’t, the judge will rule on it. The facts won’t be in dispute. Your interpretation of what this means may be in dispute but the facts will be known.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ better act fast before Joe Biden’s inflationary policies cause a bubble in the price of aluminum foil
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    I just heard Hillary Clinton hired a private audit firm out of Hollywood CA to audit the three blue wall states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin she lost to Trump in 2016! Apparently, if the ballots are exposed to oat milk and free range carbon neutral goat dung it reveals fibers made only in Russia. I can't wait for the outcome of this totally unbiased audit!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    If you are under 30 and not a liberal, you have no heart. If you are over 30 and you are a liberal, you have no brain. Thank you Winston Chucrchill.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Most of this is explained in Karen Fann’s ( Pres of Senate ) letter toMaricopa County. I’ll try to find a link. The media has mostly ignored it.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    While I enjoy making fun of Mark as much as the next guy, the amazing thing is that something like 60% of Republicans still believe that Trump lost because of Democratic cheating: [view link] The big lie is still festering. Like Birther nonsense it may never go away.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    The most important thing that the Arizona audit has revealed is that these losers are bat-shit crazy.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Here’s a better/cleaner link to the letter [view link]
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    THEY ONLY LAUGH AT YOUR TIN FOIL HAT BECAUSE THEY DON’T KNOW THE TRUTH ONE OF THE MOST IRRITATING PARTS OF BEING UNDER CONSTANT, LONG-DISTANCE ELECTRONIC THOUGHT OBSERVATIONS IS HAVING TO MAKE A NEW TIN FOIL HAT EVERY DAY. THIS MYLAR HAT FITS MOST ADULT HEADS, AND COMES WITH A FELT LINING AND AN ELASTIC STRAP TO HOLD IT IN PLACE. YOU’LL LOOK STYLISH UNDER THE MOST HARSH PSYCHIC ASSAULT ATTEMPTS THAT “THEY” CAN THROW AT YOU! WHEN WE WORE IT TO THE GROCERY STORE, WE NOTICED 20% LESS MIND CONTROL AND LOTS OF JEALOUS STARES. ILLUSTRATED BOX.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I do not believe cheating caused Trump to lose, but whenever the rules in place are changed for any reason, the result is a belief that there was cheating. The idea that mail in voting for weeks and weeks is similar to in-person voting or applying for an absentee ballot is bullshit. The reason we have in-person voting was so that people can tell who is voting. I view any attempt to make voting on-line as an attempt to cheat. Its tough to prove cheating, so Biden won. Then again its tough to prove systemic racism so that is also bullshit. Biden won so he cheated. Blacks fail because the system is fixed. Same thing and neither is true.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    I’m no lawyer but, if a judge ordered someone to provide X,Y,and Z, and I learned they hadn’t provided X and Y, and had destroyed Z, there would be legal consequences. At some point, the State Senate will ask the Judge for a remedy, and refer criminal charges to the State Attorney General.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    In 4 months Biden called Putin a murderer and now we have a gas crisis; bowed to the Iranians, let them harass our navy and now we have a war in the Middle East caused by Iran. Economists on both sides said we didn't need another stimulus, but Biden did it and now we cannot hire enough people to work or transport goods, with a high unemployment rate and shortages. Biden's plan also caused inflation to start up, which if it continues, will be 9% per year. Those are the facts about Democrats and Progressives. Trump was better than biden so far.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Mark your wasting your time with these leftists. They arenot here to debate, they're to shit on the floor for attention because shredding their genitals was insufficient for that purpose. Their kind aren't here in good faith, they know full well there was fraud and are proud of that fact their religion revolves around "no bad tactics, only bad targets" utter desecration of the electoral process is both okay and encouraged in their diseased minds, as long as it is to defeat the enemy. If they knew Biden won without cheating they would welcome an audit, it would be the cherry on top of Trump losing, but they have done the opposite they send armies of lawyers to try to shut down with lawfare. this first actual and only forensic audit and have their media trying to discredit on overdrive. They are scared shitless.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Actually, I don’t think they realize there was fraud, no matter how much evidence is compiled. Their ego demands they view themselves as being smarter and morally superior to people who don’t belong to their religion. To protect this false view, their mind rejects any evidence to the contrary. They chant phrases like tin foil hat in response to evidence that their view of reality is the one counter to the facts.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    > They arenot here to debate, they're to shit on the floor< Funny you should say that , who was it that SJG on the floor at the capital on January 6 just past
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ LOL funny Siri changed shit the floor to SJG
  • ime
    3 years ago
    I guess you unblocked me pussy boy if you're reading my posts. Fags like you who pull that Alucard pussy moves, message and block can go smoke some more pole. Come back when you find yiur balls.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I’m a pussy yet you keep send me harassing private messages I don’t need to pay you no nevermind your an easily triggered retard You dopey fucker
  • ime
    3 years ago
    You mean you got called out, acted tough, then back peddled like a bitch and hid. You sackless dimwit.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    You mean the armed insurrection on January 6, where not a single weapon was found on any one arrested ? That time a police officer was murdered by a fire extinguisher, except that he really died of a stroke a couple days after the incident. That incident where the only person killed was an unarmed Trump supporter shot by a police officer who was a vocal Black Lives Matter supporter.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Here’s one of your private messages to me “ Im in Florida faggot you will ve missing teeth if you want it. Take the fucking L like a man you humuongous pussy.” Should I copy the chain and show the board what an easily triggered pseudo tough guy looks like
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Just one picked out. Good job, you utter pussy, loved your ask around about how tough old man twentyfive is ones...crickets.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    But im flattered you saved them, ha.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Mark give it a rest we saw the riot on National television , bear mace and flagpoles are weapons, that was a disgrace What the hell is wrong with you?
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    “A federal prosecutor acknowledged Tuesday that two men indicted for assaulting three police officers outside the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot used pepper spray or mace on the officers, despite earlier allegations that highly-irritating bear spray had been used on Officer Brian Sicknick and two other officers.”
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    And you’re complaining about being made fun of with tin foil hats and such, but you can say we didn’t see what we saw, If this isn’t crazy what is ?
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    You:I see bear spray Federal prosecutor: it was pepper spray, not bear spray You: I saw bear spray. Anyone who says differently is delusional.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I’m going to watch some talented ladies spin on a pole and show me their assets, I really don’t care the election is over you keep watching the recount, bet I have more fun,
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Could have fooled me. Anytime I post, you are there within minutes screaming tin foil hat. Are you doing that from a club ?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    So stop posting crazy and I won’t do that Yesterday I up voted several of your posts where you sounded normal, here you’re at full blown crazy
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    One of the people fighting election transparency is Maricopa County”s Democrat Sheriff. We’ve learned he received a $2 Million campaign contribution from George Soros. WTF is Soros expecting for this contribution ? Why did he care about friggin Maricopa County ? [view link] It’s all perfectly innocent, I’m sure.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ and WTF does a sheriff have to do with the running of an election?
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Penzone has come out and said Maricopa shouldn’t hand over evidence because it would endanger his officers. Nope, doesn’t make any sense to me either.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Video of 25 and IME fighting [view link]
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    @Mark94 start putting quotes around your posts like CJKent. Perfect TUSCL bookend crazies.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    I don’t know how things will play out in Arizona. The DOJ or a Democrat appointed judge may stop the Audit at some point. But, it could also serve as a template for Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania’s Republican legislatures. I guarantee that similar dirty tricks were playing out in all those states, especially where Dominion was involved. Now, they know what to look for.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    what will the hickman's do this time when they are caught with their hand in the cookie jar Egg-zactly
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The Dem-party has been complaining about the 2016 election since day one - Hillary has never accepted Trump's win and since day-one has called Trump an illegitimate president - likewise with Stacy Abrams in GA since day one stating her election was stolen - now that the republicans are doing the same all of a sudden it's "anti democratic", and they're even called white-supremacists for wanting to look into the election further (the mighty race-card) - from day one of the 2020 election there was a media and social-media blackout w.r.t anyone questioning the 2020 election process (never mind Clinton and Abrams have been questioning their elections since day one and no media or social-media blackout of them). As was previously posted, if the Dems had nothing to hide they would not be trying to block any and all audits by any means possible including the Biden administration siccing the DOJ on Arizona's audit to try and put a stop to it - where there's smoke there's fire.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    It's gonna be hard to find fraud after the fact - and even if fraud if found, likely nothing will be done about it - w.r.t Michigan AFAIK after-the-fact SCOTUS agreed that what the Michigan courts had done in going around the state's legislature was illegal - yet SCOTUS weaseled out of doing anything about it citing "it would have not made a difference (w.r.t. the # of votes)" - which sounds like BS since w/o a deep-investigation no way of knowing how many votes would actually have been illegitimate to determine if it would have made a difference - seems like many institutions, SCOTUS hid with its tail b/w its legs afraid of the mob (with the mob being the Dems' paramilitary arm of antifa and blm). "... if a judge ordered someone to provide X,Y,and Z, and I learned they hadn’t provided X and Y, and had destroyed Z, there would be legal consequences ..." The rule-of-law does not apply to leftists - I think it was justice Gorsuch that ordered post election-day votes in Michigan to not be counted (since it was against their election rules) yet that order was ignored and AFAIK they were counted anyway - and in Philadelphia former FL AG Pam Bondi got a court-order in order for republican pole watchers to be allowed into the counting process yet yet a Philly official still blocked her and the pole-watchers access and used the police to keep them out when they had every right to be there even w/o a court-order.
  • how
    3 years ago
    They should sic some "white-hat" hackers on those voting machines. The CISA reported last Summer that they were vulnerable to "Q-Snatch," which can swipe Administrator credentials. Or, they could use RS-232 port for such access without password.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ the Dems have been blocking access to everything for any type of analysis
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ including access to the machines
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    I’ve come to the conclusion that everyone in Washington DC is corrupt. In this sense. They all seek power and will do whatever it takes to keep power. Dems. Reps. Congress. Bureaucrats. SCOTUS is no exception. No matter who appointed them, they do what it takes to maximize their power and influence. There are no heroes on the court. They are all little men and women looking out for themselves.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The GA governor didn't lift a finger during the 2020 election - then all of a sudden once the election was over he decides election reform is needed - the Republican party needs to purge the never-Trumpers which are only aiding-and-abetting the Dems and are largely responsible for where we are now
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... You mean the armed insurrection on January 6, where not a single weapon was found on any one arrested ... That incident where the only person killed was an unarmed Trump supporter shot by a police officer who was a vocal Black Lives Matter supporter ..." The Capitol is filled to the brim with cameras - there are thousands of hours of combined footage of that day but the Dem powers-to-be are blocking its release - I also "think" I heard that the police officer that shot Ashley Babbitt was the only cop armed (I assume I heard wrong b/c that sounds odd).
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    Regardless of the "proof or no proof" of election fraud, the seat of the pants mail-in voting rules that we used left the last election wide open for potential fraud. This can't happen again, covid or not. Whether those that believe that there was fraud where tinfoil hats or not doesn't matter. There is a large portion of the population that felt that the last election was not on the up and up. That alone is a harm to our republic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ and the more reason to have transparency vs blocking every attempt at taking a closer look at the election and calling those wanting a closer look anti-democratic, and white-supremacists (which seems their go-to line for everything)
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Amazon jumps in with all kinds of leftist causes except when it affects them: "... [view link] Inc. AMZN 1.94% is seeking to postpone a unionization vote at a warehouse in Alabama and is asking federal labor authorities to reconsider a decision to allow mail-in voting due to the pandemic ..." "... The company Thursday filed an appeal to a decision by the National Labor Relations Board, which is allowing a mail-in process due to Covid-19 risks instead of the in-person elections that are typical in such unionization votes ..." "... The ballots are set to be mailed to about 6,000 workers associated with its Bessemer, Ala. facility on Feb. 8. In its petition, Amazon said the board’s decision was flawed in part because it had not adequately defined an outbreak, among other objections ..." "... Amazon declined to comment on its appeal but has said it believes the best approach to an election would be conducting it in person, saying it “provided the NLRB with a safe, confidential and convenient proposal for associates to vote on-site, which is in the best interest of all parties—associate convenience, vote fidelity and timeliness of vote count.” ..." [view link] So the left is all for maximum mail-in ballots except when they feel they will come down on the short end of it
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Arizona nooooo you can't check signatures that is racist. California governor recall, we must thoroughly check every signature. Crazy how an imaginary line between states could be so different.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ exactly
  • how
    3 years ago
    I am thankful many see that "news media" are trying to INFLUENCE rather than report.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook spent about $400 Million on the 2020 election. He funded the salaries of the people counting the votes. He made sure like minded people were supervising the counting process. He paid for ballot harvesting and getting out the vote in Democrat neighborhoods. If these audits keep digging, I expect we will learn lots of interesting facts about this effort.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Similarly, for several years George Soros spent millions getting his chosen people elected Secretary of State in many states. This all seemed puzzling since their major duty was administering the election. Why would that matter, we thought. Now, we know.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Squirrel!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Other than posting on a strip club forum..... what will you do about it?
  • math14
    3 years ago
    Mark94, I appreciate the AZ updates, thank you!
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Maricopa County has refused the Senate offer to meet and discuss the issues. Instead, they will hold a press conference on Monday. Basically, the Judge ordered us to provide X,Y, and Z but we didn’t because……….. a) We don’t trust the Senate b) We don’t trust the auditor c) We don’t want to incriminate ourselves d) We don’t know where that stuff is e) Joe Biden says we don’t have to
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ f) we (Maricopa county) don't give a fuck - us Dems feel stealing elections is justified
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    That's fucked up what Zuckerberg was allowed to do - basically have a private citizen in charge of the election and a completely biased citizen at that - that would explain 2 super-left-wing senatirs being "elected" in red Georgia - I hope this is the last time something like this is allowed to happen - I venture-to-say 95% of people don't know the extent of Zuckerberg's election-interference/buying/stealing
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    us Dems feel stealing elections is justified "in the name of democracy"
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Statement from DJT The entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED! This is illegal and the Arizona State Senate, who is leading the Forensic Audit, is up in arms. Additionally, seals were broken on the boxes that hold the votes, ballots are missing, and worse. Mark Brnovich, the Attorney General of Arizona, will now be forced to look into this unbelievable Election crime. Many Radical Left Democrats and weak Republicans are very worried about the fact that this has been exposed. The DELETION of an entire Database and critical Election files of Maricopa County is unprecedented. Many other States to follow.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    I just watched a live feed of the auditors giving an update to the senate President. Biggest, and surprising, news is that they were able to recover the deleted files. That should provide a trail of what happened. They expect the audit to be completed by the end of June.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    As someone who remains as apolitical as possible outside the realms of my close and personal family friends, I thought this was the biggest waste of time for all involved. Reminds me of the tactics Democrats used against Trump’s impeachment; twice!
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    This is the first forensic election audit of this scope ever done in US history. We’ll know in a month if it’s a waste of time. At a minimum, it will document election procedures for the first time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I’m doubtful anything significant will be found; I’m thinking the powers-to-be will do everything they can to not allow something to be found if there is indeed something there – and if something *is* found I doubt there’ll be any meaningful consequences given the current climate. I’m glad they are doing it though – if anything b/c of future elections – too many shenanigans in the 2020 election from mass mail ballots to stopping of the counts overnight to allowing ballots to be counted past the due date to Zuckerberg practically running the elections in certain cities – if this is not put a stop-to we’ll have a one-party government (presidency; congress; etc) for the foreseeable future. Looks to me Trump would have won, and perhaps comfortably, if this would have been a normal election.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    There were 2 Dominion employees who had access to everything in the AZ election. Let’s hope they don’t commit suicide like Jeffrey Epstein.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ yeah - there seems to be a few "suspicious suicides" when it comes to Dem politics
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    “sorry, cannot support trump based on his continued exagerations” Yeah, because Joe “ there was no vaccine before me” Biden is so clear and accurate.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    When you delete a file on a computer, the data is altered to change the header to indicate it’s deleted, but the file itself is not actually erased. The file can be recovered by someone with the right skills and recovery software. The only way to truly erase a file is to overwrite the physical part of the drive where the file exists. Typically, that requires reformatting and overwriting the entire drive. It appears that whoever deleted the database files didn’t understand this.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Nixon had the famous 18 1/2 minute gap in his audio recordings. He instructed his Assistant, Rosemary Woods, to erase it multiple times to assure it that it couldn’t be recovered by a technical expert. It appears that whoever deleted the election database files wasn’t as diligent as Rosemary Woods.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Here’s a hot stock tip fellas buy ALCOA
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Except for the files weren’t ever deleted. The dumbass audit company screwed up the database but since they’d been given a copy the original was still available.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Wrong at the hearing he said they recovered the deleted databases.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    That Richer guy knows they fucked up, his clip was him saying we investigated ourselves and found ourselves innocent. But yes believe the guy who knows they got caught.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The other big news coming out of the briefing is they have found thousands of duplicate ballots without the legally required codes linking them to the originals. By law, if a ballot is spoiled ( say, a coffee stain or tear ), the ballot may be duplicated and run through the machine. But, the duplicate must be stored with the original for 24 months and both coded to show how they are paired. There are thousands of so-called duplicates that were counted with no indication of an original linked to it.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    The duplicates was the most interesting thing
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The duplicate info came out of the video stream of the State Senate briefing. It was also discussed in Kelli Wards daily video update last night. None of the media is covering it. I’ll see if I can find a link to these videos. If any media ever covers it, I’ll link it.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    You can find links to the Senate briefing here [view link]
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The AZCentral and AZ Republic coverage is twisting the words of the briefing in record faux news. The Auditor explained how files were deleted and Maricopa refused any passwords or file definition that would allow transparency. The Republic spun this as the auditor being too stupid to initially find the file.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    This audit is being done not only of the Presidential vote but also the US Senate vote in AZ. Mark Kelly won the Senate seat by a narrow margin. If enough unsupported duplicates are discovered, it could call into question Kelly’s legitimacy. Since the Senate is now 50/50, that could swing the Senate to the Republicans.
  • Diez Pesos
    3 years ago
    This is all very interesting Mark. Pretty soon, when Trump is in jail, he's going to be very bored without his cell phone and access to the internet and Fox News. I bet he would love for you to visit him for hours to discuss all the latest conspiracy theories involving the election that he lost over six months ago.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Originally, the audit was to include a statistical sampling of ballots to see if a ballot was actually by the person named on the ballot. This would have discovered any falsified ballots or illegally harvested blank ballots. The DOJ argued this would be voter intimidation, so this part of the audit was put on hold. Depending on the outcome of the rest of the audit, this part of the audit could be restarted.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Some people here jerk off to really boring porn...
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Good job by the AZ Senate to have the balls to look into this and not be intimidated by the mob
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    I’m impressed by Karen Fann. By all accounts, a middle of the road Republican. Not a Trumper. But, she’s just going about her job in a methodical and thorough way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ what else is she gonna say - anyone saying o/w will be beheaded by the media and the mob - AFAIK it's never happened with the presidency but I assume there's been congressmen removed bc of an incorrect election
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Here’s how smart politicians act when they are winning. Speak softly. Be humble. Reach out. Give your opponent an opportunity to save face. Then, crush them if they don’t back down. Karen Fann is using the right words while defending the audit and allowing it to reach its conclusion. While Maricopa Supervisors are emoting and whining in front of cameras, Fann is focusing on the task and making progress. That’s how you project strength.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    According to Ken Bennet, the audit is 2/3 done. Fourteen pallets remain and they are counting 1 and 1/2 pallets per day. Analysis of the paper may take a little longer. The paper analysis is intended to identify fake ballots by finding those without folds or those generated by photocopying.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Oh, and every ballot is being scanned. They will hire a firm that will use a computer to calculate votes cast for every candidate and office using the digitized images.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Having worked in IT security for 20+ years the only thing I am absolutely positive about is that a whole shitload of people who really should know better are dazzled with the bullshit being peddled here. Deleted the database? um, no. Maybe some "working copy" from an analyst's desktop... "hire a firm that will use a computer to calculate votes cast for every candidate and office using the digitized images" As opposed to having multiple people independently HAND COUNT them? Oh, ya, right, that's already been done and they didn't like the results... And please don't get me started on how routers don't save shit. That's just how they are designed and how they work. They save nothing. Nada. Zip. By Design, there's just no reason for them to save much of anything to properly function, any attempts at doing so make them slower and much expensive. Claiming you don't have data from them is a bunch of bullshit, no one would every expect to get a damned thing from them in any forensic audit.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    I hope you don’t work in “IT security” in anything important. Do a Google search on Router Log. They exist. Databases don’t get deleted ? I’ve taken Graduate level courses that describe what happens when files are deleted, down to the bits and bytes level on the physical storage device. I’ve also learned how these deleted files can be restored. IT security, indeed.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The hand count is being done on just the President and US Senate votes. The digitized images will be processed to get a tally of all the other offices. I assume they added this process because of all the discrepancies they were finding.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    As @scrub posted, IDK how much they can find months after the fact - at the very least hopefully enough will be found that will lead to further election security vs all the HR1 BS the Dems wanna push thru This past election was disturbing - the Dems seemed to have control in specific key cities that "tilted" the election towards Biden after Trump was ahead on election night; sometimes comfortably ahead like in PA where on election-night Trump was ahead by 600,000 votes and "lo and behold" they stop the count (w/ the Dems in charge) and PA "flips to Biden" - in key cities ran by Dems (Atlanta, Philly, Maricopa; etc) it seems the Dems had control of the voting machines, control of stopping the count overnight, and control over ballot-boxes spread throughout the city courtesy of Zuckerberg's million$ w/ Zuckerberg being 110% anti-Trump.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The Democrats have had 100+ lawyers in Arizona for the last month doing battlefield preparation for the audit results. The Arizona Republic has had almost daily front page articles repeating these talking points. At least in Arizona, the fix is in. The audit will find inconsistencies. The media will trash the auditors as biased and incompetent. The same thing will happen in Georgia and Pennsylvania. Life in modern day America.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Oh, for Fuck's sake. Trump lost the election. By the same electoral count as the previous loser, more in the popular vote. LOST. L O S T Summer is here. Go outside and get some fresh air, it's good for you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Yeap - instead of the Dems *wanting* to prove the election was legit; they are trying to block every effort to look into it - and going after anyone that dares to even raise any questions - welcome to Biden's America
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ better said "welcome to the new woke (aka socialist) America"
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Oh, for Fuck’s sake. We stole the election. We got away with it. Stop whining. All the media tells us it’s time to move on. Why won’t Trump supporters just bend over and smile ?
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Delegations from other state’s legislatures continue to visit the Arizona audit. The states that have visited so far are PA, VA, GA, AK, CO. More individuals from GA will be in tomorrow and other states later in the week. Rumors that NV is one of those states. Expectations are that these states will carry out audits similar to the one going on in Arizona. Incidentally, the hand count of Maricopa ballots should be complete in about a week. Other activities, including the review for counterfeit ballots, will take a little longer. The statistical sample canvassing voters to ballots received has not yet begun.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    After the count is finished the counting group is set to visit local supermarkets and select and audit random boxes of Cocoa Puffs for a new version of cuckoo for Cocoa Pufs. A related news article on the OAN wire the Trump Tarriffs have caused a spike in the Alcoa price of aluminum foil used by the auditors and their followers to make protective head gear
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    The dems, the media, and the liberal courts blocked every effort to investigate numerous credible reports of voter fraud. As a result, there too many unresolved questions to even begin to consider Biden a legitimate president. Biden is an illegotimate president. The senate is split 50-50. The Republicans gained seats in the house, not a single Republican encumbent lost, many democrat party hacks were voted out. Biden and the dems do not have a mandate. The dems know that they will not be allowed to so blatantly steal an election a second time. Therefore, they are attempting add as many democrat party voters as possible- all the illegal aliens, PR, DC and the most blatantly unconstitutional electioneering package in American, nay, world history. The dems stole the presidency. They know it, you know it, and denial ain't just a river in Egypt. Now, they seek to pass a law which will allow them illegal power in perpetuity. All Americans, regardless of how you identify, should want fair and honest elections, even if that means you may lose some. I don't understand how any honestly patriotic people can support these people.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result” This is the first comprehensive forensic audit of an election in the history of the United States. It seemed about time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Trump won on election night - most of the Dems' party "America sucks" socilalist policies are not popular with most Americans - the Dems know they can only win by rigging the normal election process
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Even with all the rigging it wasn't enough to where they actually had to simultaneously stop the count in multiple Dem cities so they could "catch up" - Trump was the first President in history to receive significantly more votes on his 2nd election
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    From Conservative treehouse “ Arizona GOP Chairwoman Kelli Ward provides an update Thursday night on the status of the Maricopa County ballot audit. Physical ballot counting is almost complete and delegations from Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Alaska, Colorado, Utah, Oklahoma, Washington State and Michigan have all attended and reviewed the operation. The widespread national interest is likely what has triggered the DOJ. Additionally, there are early reports that ballots are missing and the final tally will not match the reported number of ballots counted. Interesting possibilities.”
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Latest update. Not an official determination but it is a named source involved in the audit. ARIZONA – Several hundred thousand votes that were counted in Maricopa County, Arizona are associated with missing ballots, according to an audit organizer who is speaking regularly with people on the audit floor. “We found a ballot shortage, anywhere from 5 to 10 percent of the votes,” Josh Barnett, an audit organizer who led the affidavit drive to make the audit happen, tells NATIONAL FILE. “It looks like a couple hundred thousand ballots are unaccounted for. The ballots are missing.” “I also know that there were boxes filled with blank ballots in those pallets. There were blanks in there,” Barnett said, citing a person who is frequently at the audit site as part of the audit process. “They (election officials) were doing it for appearance, to try to hide the fact that ballots are missing by saying, ‘It’s okay, they’re all right here.’ But the ballots are blank.”
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ the socialist plot thickens
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The hand counting of ballots was completed on Monday. The review of ballot paper authenticity is covering 100,000 ballots per day and will be done in 10 days. We’re getting close to completion.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Umm, they’ve already been working on it for many days. About 1,000,000 remaining.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    There are other aspects of the audit where we haven’t been given a timeline. They hired a firm to count the down ballot votes using the digital images. No word on how that’s going. They also plan on canvassing voters to see if the ballots were actually cast by them ( e.g. where there are dozens of voters using the same address ). The DOJ called that voter suppression and the AZ Senate decided to put canvassing on hold, for now.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    From Thegatewaypundit Evidence unearthed in a court case in Georgia today shows that failed gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams oversaw the staffing for the 2020 Election in Georgia. CD Media reported on a court case this morning that unearthed who was really running the 2020 election in Fulton County Georgia: Evidence presented at this morning’s public meeting of the Fulton County Commission shows former Democrat gubernatorial candidate and State Rep Stacey Abrams controlled and financed the main contractor used in Fulton County elections during the Nov 3rd poll and the Jan 5th U.S. Senate runoff. Evidence showed direct financial underwriting of the staffing service Happy Faces Personnel Group, by groups controlled by Abrams. In other words, a highly partisan Democrat political operative controlled the elections in Fulton County, which also involved a Nigerian national. Fulton County residents testified Stacey Abrams owns 16% of ‘Now Account’, and that Now Account financed and recruited employees for Happy Faces…
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    are ya winning, dad?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Other countries only let you vote in person, with ID, then they dye your right thumb purple for a month. Nothing to hack. Why do we fuck this up?
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    Quick search shows that "The Gateway Pundit (GP)" is trash, known for promoting right-wing conspiracy theories. The founder of GP was suspended from Twitter, indefinitely, for posting fake news about the 2020 election. An appropriate source of news for an inveterate crank like the OP. I'm hardly following the Arizona "audit." But from what I gather, the audit is being run by a company called "Cyber Ninjas," a company that has no prior experience with audits and with murky private funding. Are they being supervised, and is it possible that ballots and voting machines will be tampered with by the auditors? Hard to tell if this a laughable exercise by right-wing cranks or something that should be taken seriously as a threat to Democracy.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    How else would the Democrats cheat if we had to prove we were here legally and entitled to vote?
  • ime
    3 years ago
    @randumb is a programmed leftist, but the MSM has been heavy on the propaganda and poisoning the well. [view link] Ben Cotton, the man who never walked back claims of the databse being deleted ...this was the man who first discovered the Chinese breach of the US OPM back in 2016... by examining fucking memory dumps. cyFIR was also involved in the worlds largest case of individual fraud that the IMF has ever prosecuted
  • ime
    3 years ago
    If he did any research he would know every theory he has is bullshit, they have cameras recording everything, observers and actual transparency. The opposite of how democrats covered windows, kicked out Republican observers, scanned and counted ballots in the middle of the night and stopped counting for the first time in history.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The hand count of ballots and paper inspection is complete. A preliminary report covering these two aspects of the audit is expected as soon as Monday. A complete report covering all aspects of the audit is likely a few weeks away.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The AZ Senate President got an update from auditors today in a public hearing. I’d say the main headline is Maricopa County is still withholding lots of needed info despite the subpoena.The other headline is: “AZ Audit Finds 74,000 Ballots Returned and Counted in 2020 Election with NO RECORD of Being Sent Out!” That’s right, 74,000 votes were counted with no record a ballot was ever sent out associated with these votes.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Another finding revealed in the hearing: 11,326 voters NOT on voter rolls on November 7, but WERE on the voter roll on December 4, and were marked a VOTED in November 3 election.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Man y'all like wasting taxpayer money
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    The CEO and two others at Cyber Ninjas are sick with Covid. Lol! Those anti-maskers really know how to stick it to he libs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion