tuscl

No longer addicted to the hobby

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, April 12, 2021 12:28 AM
Isnt the end of the world like i thought it would be lol Thinking since i dont feel the urge to go all the time and im more addicted to investing im thinking of clubbing at key milestones to celebrate Anyone else do this sounds amazing and money will be abundant for a solid bender

16 comments

• MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Juice is da mane! Juice!Juice!Juice!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Juice is da mane! Juice!Juice!Juice! Juice is da mane! Juice!Juice!Juice! Juice is da mane! Juice!Juice!Juice! Juice is da mane! Juice!Juice!Juice! Juice is da mane! Juice!Juice!Juice!
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Sure, sure. I can quit at any time. Uh-huh.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    You need to quit drinking Four Loko and eating chackin fangers instead. You’ll come out better in the long run. That shit will make your heart explode, dirty strippers will just make your dick fall off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    A lot of people lose interest in a hobby at some point - some people seem to enjoy a hobby and stick w/ it till they can't do it anymore but plenty of people either lose interest, gain interest in something else, a combo of both, or some particular life circumstance makes them not be able to continue w/ a hobby. Perhaps it doesn't mean you give up SCing altogether although that is the path for many; could mean you hit the club once-in-a-while vs every chance you get.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I farted
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ that's deep man
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    ^ yeah bro!
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Come down here to Texas where we know how it is done Juice Man
  • latinalover69
    3 years ago
    I am not as motivated to club when I am home, but turn me loose when I am travelin and watch out!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    But you’re still addicted to Bojangles chackin.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I noticed my addiction to the hobby waned when my libido moderated. I think better with my big head once the little Johnson is no longer in charge.
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Yeah think that is my issue. Obviously the title is a bit of an overstatement.. hell I clubbed Friday Saturday and Sunday this weekend 😂 I had a jolly good time getting back into the swing of things but I can tell I don’t crave to be their.. my visit and what I spend are less and I seem satisfied with it as well. Its kinda nice because before I suffered from true addiction and would spend myself broke 😂.. at least I had a good times but it’s nice actually playing with the girls and still having money in the bank to invest or to at least be that old guy actually fucking these girls in my hotel room Same with the LDK... I still can achieve it but can feel it becoming more difficult and exposing myself to be manipulated is becoming what is actually going to trigger my climax I’m very thankful I started in the hobby so young because it is giving me rich memories to reflect on and to discuss with you guys and to actually see different sections of life
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    But I think shailynn is still addicted to trolling the juice mane
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Ever since apple bees 25 lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion