tuscl

How to properly to close a letter to a CF

I often debate this with myself in other instances. What the proper etiquette is in closing a letter to somebody.. Should I put love, eh I don’t know them like that. Are they gonna get butt hurt? Maybe. Shit like that. And much like all that in this case it’s to a favorite stripper. My thoughts.

Love,

It’s just too strong. It ain’t like that. And it can be interpreted as very pathetic.

Yours Truly,

It just sounds like your full of yourself and that your a big deal. Your not. And it ain’t true either. I’m not yours and I am completely full of shit.

Sincerely,

This is the one everybody get you might as well be saying fuck you.

♥️ ,

Draw a heart. You didn’t say love but this is something a 4th grade girl would do.

Anyway as I was going through them I started to realize it’s sort of odd relationship that I find it hard to come up with something that fits. Y’all got anything?

12 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You make me hard
    Muddy
    (no homo)
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    "see ya soon" or a smiling emoji.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    A letter? Is your girl currently incarcerated?

Anyway...

With all my best
    I hope all is well
    Take care
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    What I've always found weird is the use of "Dear" as a salutation, which is kind of the same vein as "Love" in the closing, yet it's used in almost any circumstance.

Example:

Dear Muddy,
    Earlier today, my doorbell camera recorded your dog Barksy taking a big shit on my front lawn while you stood there and watched. Kindly come back and clean it up, or I'll be posting the video online.
    Have a nice day,
    Misterorange
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    "Your humble and obedient servant'
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    ur probably offering her something, so close with ‘your welcome’

and since i have given u good advice i will also close by saying your welcome
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Xoxo,

(Name)
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m thinking of why it matters, when the letter or card will be tossed in the trash once the dancer checks it for cash?

Dear Jiggles,

It was a true pleasure to make your acquaintance on Friday afternoon. The limited club crowd allowed me to learn more about you, and your interests in cosmetics and cannabis.

The two for one lap dance special was well worth the money. The ambiance of the lap dance stall in the back corner was perfect! You know how to make a man feel like a true pervert! I appreciate you being prepared with condoms and baby wipes.

It is my hope that we can continue our budding romance during one of my upcoming visits.

Deez Nutz,
    Muddy
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    Keep it honest: "Cumming soon."
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Serious? How about "Missing you" or "xoxo"?
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    I ways end my letters with

Da Shit Trucker Load Dumper Expert

Mackie!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    8=====D,
    Muddy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion