tuscl

The Importance Of a Dancer Review

Bharlem
Infamous V
Friday, April 2, 2021 8:13 PM
Let me clarify.... When I post a Dancer Review of a club it won’t look like a customers review. I don’t care or pay attention to certain things that may interest the customer reader. I post dancer reviews for 3 things. 1) So you the customer knows what is capable and won’t get robbed. 2) For other dancers so they could see if a club is worth working 3) To get more dancers active on the site. Stop saying my reviews are club ads when I clearly bounce around from club to club. I don’t need free membership because I’m a dancer, reviews get me no credit. Every time I go to a new club I get excited because I get to share insider info with all of you...... please stop stealing my joy. Thanks

16 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Don't listen to the noise, most of us here enjoy interacting with you, and look forward to your reviews, there are certain members that just for no real reason enjoy being the turd in the punchbowl, please don't let them scare you away and pay them no nevermind.
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    Thank you so much 😊
  • founder
    3 years ago
    Dancer reviews are just as helpful as monger reviews. Keep 'em coming. If you have any issues with members, let me know.
  • Dtuscl
    3 years ago
    Hey Bharlem, Yes please keep your reviews coming. Always appreciate a dancers point of view. Founder is the big man himself, and he just gave you an open invitation to dm him specifically if someone is being a prick. Please take him up on it, because if you’re fed up with someone, chances are the rest of us PLs are fed up with their bs as well. Best of luck!
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    desert scrub calls any positive review as a club ad. Just ignore him. But I've never heard of this Eros973 person. They are not very active, so not much credibility there either. Keep 'em coming Bharlem.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    Keep reviewing BHarlem! I find your reviews interesting and informative.
  • eros973
    3 years ago
    ya holarious really, I am half your age and twice experienced. world traveled speak 4 languages dated ig models dancers and enough affairs to make you doubt marriage itself. dont be mad cause i dont agree with a review or give my opinion. is that not what we are here for? sharing our POV?? plus i dont need to post 100 reviews to be valid on here. just my 2 cents
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Vanessa your good and you ain’t alone I get that shit too as do a lot of us. It just comes with writing reviews on here. Dancer reviews you can learn a lot even mongers but not for nothing mongers aren’t the only ones on this site. There are a lot of dancers here too. I’m looking at the front page right now and half the threads are by dancers. I know founder is trying to make the site more and more dancer friendly and April is supposed to be the month of the next site update and I’m sure it will become even more dancer friendly whenever that comes out.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I will dump a load in their basements for you BHarlem 😁
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Don't take desertscrub too seriously. We don't, and he knows what he is.
  • yankeez4lif
    3 years ago
    For those that know better your reviews are well respected and very much welcome. Do me baby, I mean, do you baby!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Keep dem cummin harlem
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    It looks like you clearly labeled all of your reviews as "Dancer Review", so I don't see a problem. There are some people who assume that even the slightest positive review for a club is a shill review. They're fucking morons; ignore them.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    There's a reason desertscrub is #2 on the most ignored list: [view link] For what its worth, your reviews look better than a lot of the drivel that gets approved to me. I'd like to see similar reviews from dancers for clubs in my area.
  • Hunter2019
    3 years ago
    Notice how many dancers are bookmarked. Raquel from Phoenix who has never posted on this site has 33 bookmarks. She told me that all of her communications are thru PM. [view link]
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    IMHO There is a big difference between a positive dancer review, which is labelled as such, and one of the numerous goofy club ads that are all too common with certain clubs on this board. Bharlem was straight up in labelling her review. Fair enough. The reader can decide for himself whether she is being overly positive in order to bring traffic in. And if she is, so what? I would like to see more dancers participating, including marketing themselves and even giving guys a reason to come and visit. The shill reviews, on the other hand, are disingenuous attempts at feigning positive customer experiences. Worse though, they are often written by talentless hacks who are too dense to mimic legitimate customer attitudes, so instead insert phrases that read like stock ad copy. I despise these reviews both for the attempt at deceit and for their stupidity.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion