tuscl

First time dancer

Friday, March 26, 2021 12:28 AM
Does anyone have any tips for beginner dancers?

19 comments

• wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    Go to [view link] Not here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Tips for what? Most of us are customers on the TUSCL boards. There's some discussion threads around from past year on just about anything a customer would be looking for in clubs since a lot of the board regulars were/are sideline due to pandemic issues.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Yes! Show us your tits!
  • DeclineToState
    3 years ago
    Understood you might not be able to provide a good grind during open floor chair dances. But when you get into VIP chairs, give a great grind and you will have repeat customers and develop regulars. And swiping hands away from boobies during 2nd song forward will cause most customers to delete you from their dance card.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Just the tip?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Are you a dancer already; or are you thinking of becoming one?
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    "Just the tip?" Damn, Nicespice. I would expect a comment like that from . . . . Well, any number of posters here, but not you.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I also recently made a crude thread that got both RedJohnson and Rickster pretty ticked off a few weeks ago. I think I’m just on a roll 😁
  • csdnoob
    3 years ago
    I don't know about strippers pov but I must say that you might make more money if you spend less time on mobile and more time chatting to customers 😂. If you read reviews here you will find most people complain about that lol.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I overheard an experienced stripper giving advice to a new one not long ago. The advice was be friendly but not too friendly.
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    Just the tip... hahaha
  • Dudecreeping
    3 years ago
    Research LDK’’s then learn how to give discrete HJ’s.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    +1 @cdsnoob’s advice. Also, when you are dancing on stage, show enthusiasm and energy. Make eye contact with the guys. This is more important than fancy pole tricks or highly choreographed dance routines. It may or may not result in immediate stage tips, but guys will remember you positively and be more likely to buy you a drink and lap dances, etc. A dancer who looks bored on stage is rarely any fun to be with.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    And yes, go to [view link]. They have an entire section for beginner dancers.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If you don’t show your tits - you won’t get any tips. That’s free advice - not a tip.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Trim your bush, bleach your asshole, mouthwash, and body wipes. Your work up a sweat dancing, and BO is not attractive. If you smoke, quit.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Figure out what the actual enforced contact rules are at your club. I think a lot of new girls show up and half the guys in the club want to try her out for a dance. New Girl Money. But if the dances provide less contact than what the guys are used to she may be left wondering why no one wants to buy dances a week or two later.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    A PL's dick is never small. Even if it really is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion