tuscl

Hip Hop killing strip clubs.

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
I never thought I'd say it. But I'm seeing clubs trying to market themselves to a hip hop crowd for weekend after parties.....and I hate it.

Theyre hiring 40 plus girls at like $250 house fees. Promising them a bag. Charging men like $100 cover charges. Exorbitant hookah and drink charges. Pretending to be upscale and luxurious.

But in reality theyre catering to scammers looking for clout and shit to post on Instagram on the weekends. Its mostly young black guys strung out on lean and percs who resell shit weed and live off unemployment. Pretend to be ballers by renting airbnbs and leasing cars with 10 of their friends. Throwing a few hundred in one's on strippers.

All this does for clubs is get them raided and shut down. Creates bad reputations among dancers and keeps sustainable and moneyed customers away.

Seeing it in person. Ive almost gotten into so many fights with this tweaker trash. Ive seen men leave the club when they start acting up. Security has their hands full. Always fights outside the clubs. I saw guys get a pound bag of weed and openly start selling it in the club.

Girls aren't making much coz those ones don't go far. Some are too stupid to hustle and just party for some free weed. A lot of the best talent isn't working any more. Clubs are full of ghetto trash.

I like ratchet and I love hip hop in clubs but this is the absolute lowest denominator.

One bitch i know let 5 guys finger her for a street grade perc. Thats how low some have gone.

There's racial tension between blacks and Latinos. White guys seem to stay away.

41 comments

• Studme53
    4 years ago
    “lean and percs”? Percocet I get, but what’s “lean”?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Lean is codeine cough syrup with soda.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    In Los Angeles. "Rappers" no one has ever heard of and with less that 10k followers on IG are being paid to go to underground clubs. A lot of the socalled promoters for these club nights are just black pimps many with ties to crip gangs.

The crowd tends to consist of out of town scammers and men celebrating bdays etc. I don't mind ghetto and ratchet. But its too criminal....scammers are just thieves... and no way worth the money.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I think for most customers the music is just something they'll tolerate to get at the talent. Especially in markets without many options. What you're seeing from the more vocal contributors on the TUSCL forums is customers that tend to have more buying power and influence on their consumer experience. When you perceive choice and alternatives, then you've got time to gripe about music, parking, etc. There's plenty of dudes who'd be getting their grind on to accordion music if that's all they had available.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    It's not the music in and of itself but the negative cultural aspects theyre promoting
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I’ll play along with this. Googling “hip hop” and going to the songs category shows a lot of songs ranging from the 80s to a couple of years ago. I’m not going to post everything, but which of these are considered the worst offender?

Is it California Love?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqG…

Is it the song Doo Wop (That Thing)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=71rs8r5GXz…

Is it Fuck Tha Police?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ptArWUD8xH…

Is it Ms Jackson?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc89T_KPNW…

Is it In Da Club?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lWD9wVPwhH…

Is it Baby Got Back?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-TsEFYY95m…

Or Old Town Road?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ae5Ap77b7…

...Personally I’m leaning towards “California Love” being the worst offending hip-hop song. Thanks to their AB5 setting a precedent and the possibility of it going nationwide with the Pro Act. It’s one of the scariest changes to come to clubs.
    https://jacobinmag.com/2021/02/labor-law…

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Rap is one of 4 elements of Hip Hop. I have a hard time recognizing rap as a legitimate genre of music but then I discovered that so is Yodeling.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    Literally what my home club has become. It was like that before when it first opened, but we were at least allowed to play rock, dance, pop, etc before. In Fall 2019 the owners changed it to where nothing else is allowed except rap.

And now there are douchebags who stand at the side of the stage with a stack of singles in their hand and will tell you they will *only* tip if you twerk. I tell them I don't twerk because everyone else does and that's why I don't make money there anymore 😂

I dance how I want to dance - not how the customer demands I dance. Twerking isn't even dancing. It's literally jiggling ass and thigh fat. (In rare occasions the dancer will actually know how to twerk and moves her glutes rather than just jiggling her fat).
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Wiffle Waffle. Yeah it's not about the music but the type of hip hop and the crowd it attracts.

Real twerking is is miving her glutes but most just shake fat lol

But this isn't sustainable. This crowd doesn't keep the ckub going. House fees do. Here a club will have like 40 girls working and charges $350 .

The ones only add up if youre in the right section and there are enough of them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Nice spice. The problem is clubs paying tweaker scammers who rap to make guest appearances and niche marketing to their fan base
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Every day this site makes golf and beers sound more erotic than naked women.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Skibum. If you saw these clubs you'd walk out.

And the quality of girls working is hideous. Unless you like junkies and out of shape fat girls or fake asses fake tits and inflated egos.

I love ghetto clubs and ratchet shit. But this is too much.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    This is what im talking about

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL45etsgs2-/…
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    ^^^
    I think I see the problem here, 2ICEE-ape.

You have to go to the places where sexy female hairless apes get naked. The instagram link in your post shows a male.

I hope this helps. You’re welcome!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The pandemic made me realize that strip clubbing is fun, but if its gone, I won't miss it. I used to think I could never go a summer without softball, yet I've gone from as many as 4 leagues when I was 30, to zero since I turned 58.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Skibum. You're right. I think it was dieing before but the pandemic has exacerbated a lot of these processes.

I miss it but what its turning into isn't sustainable
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "The pandemic made me realize that strip clubbing is fun, but if its gone, I won't miss it."

I'll definitely miss it and remember it fondly, but I've other ways to scratch that itch. I'm ahead of you guys by a couple of years, SF's already abysmal SC scene somehow got even worse when the clubs went on an employee model. I'm not ready to stop having sex with girls in their 20s, so I've been transition more and more time to SA for years, and now have it down pretty good. When the clubs open up I'll be back to see what's up, but a lot of the great things I've had wired up for years -- e.g., no cover, LOTS of extra latitude in the VIP room, etc -- will be gone, as the floor managers I know have all left the business permanently. So this will be a rebuilding year lol
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Wow, that is nuts that the “305 club” is openly advertising and showing faces on Instagram. Hopefully the vaccines work well in California, because if it doesn’t, it will majorly suck for them when the state wants to make an example of them for being so blatant.

Ah well. 🍿
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ what do you mean the “305” club that’s Miami we don’t care if the vaccine works in California as long as it works in the 305 😝
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    305 vaccine in full effect boyeeeeee
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    My big deal is buying drinks for ladies! I can do that anywhere!!
    However, strip clubs you don’t have to imagine what they look like undressed, which is a plus.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Just say you’re racist and have no game to attract girls bro
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Club 305 is an underground stripper party in LA . they change venues constantly hoping they don't get shut down. Girls pay $350 to dance and guys have to pay $500 for bottle service. Cash transactions only.

Ace of diamonds a real club works with them. Plus some.crip pimps
  • docsavage
    4 years ago
    One of our local Indianapolis clubs recently switched from rock to hip hop when a new manager came from a club in Louisville and switched to the rock format that was successful down there. It didn't work here and the customers declined and that caused a drop in earning for the girls. I heard this from my regular in the club. I told her I thought stripper earnings would have increased because older guys have more money and they would be more attracted by a rock format. She said it's true they have more money but they are a day crowd and most of the girls work at night and the night crowd is a hip hop crowd.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Yeah hip hop music is a draw and I personally prefer it in clubs. But this kind of niche marketing isn't sustainable.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Hip Hop is to music as Burger King is to fine dining.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Hip hop is great and there's a lot of talent. But todays mainstream hip hop is basically the same as disco during its end days. The faux opulence and glorification of drug use... Vilification of hard work and promoting scamming and stealing. There has to be a major backlash soon.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Disco was fun. We all hated it, but omen loved it so we wore platform shoes, silk flower shirts, went dancing and got laid....a lot.....a real lot....a real....real...real ....lot. No aids, no herpes back then. No condoms cuz women didn't want to get pregnant and raise a bastard on $25 a week child support.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Those were different times. When I was a teen I loved underground house music parties for that reason. Todays corporate raves are nothing in comparison.

Hip hop culture today is sort of like end stage disco in its values. But twisted.
  • iknowbetter
    4 years ago
    Overlooking the racist overtones, the late night strip club crowd is precisely the reason why I am almost always out the clubs and safely home by 10 pm at the latest. My worst fear is to be inadvertently caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time, and have my secret hobby exposed.
  • iknowbetter
    4 years ago
    But I don’t think it has anything to do with the genre of music. It has more to do with drunk knuckleheads and naked women.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    So if a rap loving loudmouth scumbag is white its ok to say you don't like rap clubs but if the same rap loving loudmouth scumbag is black its racist? Rap isn't music. I despise rap and hip hop so that makes me a racist. I despise country music twice as much but that's ok because most fans are white? lmao no wonder we have fake, made up bullshit like "systematic racism".
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^

Good point ski! I don't like 99% of rap, hip hop, or country.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Not liking today’s music - rap, hip hop, country or anything else - doesn’t make you racist. It makes you old.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    I'm proud to say I hated rap even before hating rap was cool
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    The intent for not liking it is what determines if its racist.

The problem with what passes for rap music today is that its a bastardization appealing to the lowest denominator
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I'm probably the oldest mofo on here and I generally hate rap but I do make exceptions. Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3IWTfck…
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    New music in general is just fucking awful. 99% of the Top 40 for the 10, 15 years has been straight trash. Honestly that Napster stuff although inevitable it killed music and it will probably never be what it was.

Let’s not generalize hip hop. Let’s get some 90’s NYC old school rap in these clubs, and it would be awesome. But today’s southern rap? GTFOH with that crap. And yeah that mumble stuff they do now I do t even know what to say to that it’ll make me leave a club sometimes I can only take so much
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    jimmym it has absolutely zero to do with age but I wouldn't expect you to understand that.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    This thread isn't about bashing hip hop. Its great music and there are still good mcs out there.

Its about strip clubs hiring soundcliud rappers and scammers and how it ruins clubs
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion