tuscl

Salma Hayek’s ‘Boobs’ are getting their own TV show

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
For me, this is must-see TV.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/04/salma-haye…

15 comments

• ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Daaaaaammmmmmnn!

I hope they won't have to be masked for the pandemic!!😁😷😍🔥
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I think her boobs deserve a museum just for her.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Not unique. I have a lot of conversations with my dick. :)
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    This could be very helpful to advance the Free the Nipple movement.

But women will still bitch that we stare at their breasts.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    That's why I love strip clubs and TUSCL- where women encourage you to stare at our breasts.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    That’s must see TV, or is it called programming?
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Salma's boobs are definitely "bingeworthy" tv.

Sadly, from what I see in the article she is producing the show. They haven't announced who will play the 40 year old woman whose boobs talk to her. Given their comments about the purpose of the show being to "use breasts as a metaphor for the constant judgement women are submitted to, creating a collective sensation that no matter what we do we are never enough" and that it is the same production company that brought us Ugly Betty I don't hold much hope.
  • Heellover
    4 years ago
    Did she show them in from dusk till dawn? I'm gonna ask here instead of research. I know lazy.

Still rememberseeing Halle berrys boobs in swordfish for the first time- so long ago it was a VHS copy! Terrible movie with a great scene in it!
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 years ago
    Not in “Dusk Til Dawn”. But she was topless in “Frida” and “Ask the Dust”.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    And, naked in Desperado 1995!!!🔥😍😛
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    She is looking great. If her boobs were going to be the stars of the show - it would be must see tv. Sadly those details aren’t yet announced.
  • Heellover
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the movie knowledge to the above. I just looked salma up in Frida and desperado . Wow! Couldn't find the other one but that's ok. Frida even had the scene with another woman. Damn! Very hot!

Its funny I have the movie from Dusk til Dawn. I saw it a long time ago. Didn't remember her being topless (the dance scene didn't show anything) and thought shit I must've not gotten the unrated version. I know she's topless. It was that Frida movie I was thinking of all along! No unrated version for dusk till dawn (or if there is one, she's still not going to be seen topless in that one).
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    So when she has to whisper to her boob in secret does she just put the nipple in her mouth? We need those plot details.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    With all the streaming services, this should be a series with a new actress each season. Salma is already off the table, but if you had to pick one and only one actress’s boobs to get their own show, who would it be? I’ll offer two classes:

Amateur (natural) Division: Sofia Vergara
    Pro (enhanced) Division: Pam Anderson (1990’s retro series)
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Scar Jo. Or Jennifer Love HugeTits from 10-15 years ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion