tuscl

A Brand New Game!!

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
Saturday, January 23, 2021 6:05 AM
My just-released, megascale board (bored?) game. Fun for the hole family. Get your copy of Where's SJG now! Only $9.99.😉😷 [view link]

8 comments

• ATACdawg
    â€Ē
    3 years ago
    Crap. The link didn't go back to the IG post I was looking for - a massive field of sheep. Sorry guys. I'll just have to up my game...😒
  • CommanderinThief
    â€Ē
    3 years ago
    I knew you were my kind of voter Atacdog, stupid people love me. Get back Jack!
  • CommanderinThief
    â€Ē
    3 years ago
    Here is some live action of me working hard for everyone but America! [view link]
  • CommanderinThief
    â€Ē
    3 years ago
    oosps wrong thread I thought it was a pdf, ATACdawg us dumb guys gotta stick together. Look out Jack!
  • TheeOSU
    â€Ē
    3 years ago
    "Sorry guys. I'll just have to up my game.." Considering where you were educated you can use your football team as inspiration, LOl
  • Tetradon
    â€Ē
    3 years ago
    I'll help you design your follow on "Who Cares Where SJG is, We're Just Glad He Isn't Spewing His Every Website Visit or Random Thought on This Board."
  • TheeOSU
    â€Ē
    3 years ago
    ^ Speaking of rumdum, I like her more as her new alias, the silent jonython99.
  • ATACdawg
    â€Ē
    3 years ago
    Ha, ha, TheeOSU. Say what you like - my guys figured out how not to lose to your guys this year! 😷ðŸĪŠ BTW, I did not attend U of M. I was, however, born in Motown and in my very early life live in Ann Arbor.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion