tuscl

Best clubs to visit

ch2244
Pasadena, CA
Tuesday, January 19, 2021 8:22 AM
Years ago, TUSCL had a top 10 club list or something like that. It was useful for identifying out of market clubs that were worth a visit. I haven't been in a club in 10 months and am looking forward to getting back at it when things get back to normal this year. What are the top clubs I should put on my list?

18 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Truth Lounge in Tampa [view link]
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    This year? May want to postpone those trips until 2022
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @25 That is the funniest thing I've seen in a while! Lol
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Well that was funny but, not quite as funny as that etiquette list.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "TUSCL had a top 10 club list or something like that. It was useful for identifying out of market clubs that were worth a visit." If by "out of market clubs that were worth a visit" you mean some of the most egregiously shilled low ROI tourist traps in the country, then I couldn't agree more. With a couple of notable exceptions of course for TJ clubs and the infamous Follies. But as a practical matter, most of us don't plan a trip to an area based upon which of these tourist traps are in the top ten. We have a reason for going somewhere and then plan our club activities accordingly. For that you will find the reviews far more useful than the Top 10 List on this place.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    It has sorta returned. [view link] Out of the top 40 options, the drop down options to view the most # of reviews, most unique # of reviews, and most bookmarked would probably be the most useful for a customer. The other categories are a bit wonky imo.
  • ch2244
    3 years ago
    To be clear, I am not looking for a Top 10 list to return to this website and understand the problems and limitations of a list like that. That's why I am here asking you guys what clubs I should put on my list based on your experiences. @shailynn - you are probably right, I am trying to be optimistic.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    The Flight Club is the best club in the Detroit area (currently closed).
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    Here in Indianapolis the best clubs mostly match the clubs on this site with the most reviews. Brad's Brass Flamingo has the most reviews and most strip clubbers here would think that was the best. The exception is when a club changes owners and takes a nosedive. Based on number of reviews, Harem House is the third best club but has declined in recent years. You might want to just take number of reviews for a shorter time period, like last 4 years. Also, the Pony here doesn't have many reviews but that is because a lot of its reviews are under its previous name, Rick's Cabaret. Same club at same location but different name and owner.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    Here are my recommendations. Landing Strip in Detroit. Dancers around the same quality as Flight Club, for a more reasonable rate. Partners Tavern, Erie PA. Small out of the way strip club. Very low glitz. Has one of the better dancer quality, dance quality and prices. And for when the border opens back up, I am definitely going back to Sundowner in Niagara Falls, Ontario. I wouldn't recommend it for first time strip club visitors, since it definitely has it's fair share of ROB's. It makes up for it with the shear number of very hot dancers who offer plenty of extras. As long as you don't act like a complete newbie tourist, you can get fairly reasonable extras, especially with the exchange rate.
  • CommanderinThief
    3 years ago
    Well it is closed now but you should have made the trip to Epstein's Island sure it was mostly illegal criminal fun, but hey there were some women of legal age or so they tell me. Me, Billy Boy Clinton... man he ditched his SS detail more than 30 times to go to the island, he was there so much Epstein gave him a dedicated room. John Roberts had a good time there, well lots of politicians and celebrities spent time there.
  • Playademan
    3 years ago
    Detroit -penthouse -flight club Both closed for now , and pent house might be for good? South Florida - diamond dolls -cheetah -tootsies (Eleven/scarletts if you’re more of a partier and less of a true PL) but still think they deserve to be mentioned. Tampa Scarletts ybor Gold club (Mons and 2001 if you’re more of a partier) Toronto (More so Mississauga) New locomotion Cafe atlantis As for sundowners, I would classify it as more of a partier club like those mentioned above. I’ve had a few OTC shots here and there but i haven’t seen too much itc there at least in the past few years. At least not compared to the other places I’ve mentioned where nearly every girl has a menu. I hear it’s had it’s changes over the years but I could be wrong.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    These are shaky times to talk about the best of anything when it comes to strip clubs. In the past year, the hottest girls I saw in a club who spoke English were at Penthouse Club in Baltimore, which for the record is a club I truly despise lol. That's how fucked up a year 2020 was. My best ITC visits of the few clubs I saw in 2020 were at a place called Divas in Austin, TX. It looks like a dive from the outside and the manager working the door on days was a dick, as was the uniformed dipshit working door security late nite, but the Celebrity VIP is no joke. They knock off $20 for the Celeb VIP wristband at the door and you can go anywhere in the club for as long as you want. Find a few girls you like who know a few other girls you'll like for some full nude fun and you're gonna be there a while. If you happen to speak spanish there are some ultra hot girls who dance there on nights that will grind like nobody's business, but it's like charades trying to talk with them unless you feel like typing into a phone translator. It's also BYOB so take a little for you, a lot for the girls, and party. I stopped going there because shit was getting crazy and girls were blowing up my phone, but those visits are going in the book. I'm bored with what's left of my COVID lineup and a girl I was told was a must see is back there dancing again, so maybe I'll check it out again sometime soon. Most of the clubs in Austin are open, so there's a lot of choices around town for quality girls and decent to ultra high mileage.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Best ITC club ever was Club Desire in providence, but to be fair, in November I had a comparable time at Cheetah's Pompano.
  • Meyou1
    3 years ago
    Props to the AZ people for getting 3 clubs in the top 40. I've been to Bourbon Street twice and never had a great time there. Maybe I was stopping in at the wrong times.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    Playademon. Back in the day it was very good, but last time I went about four years ago it was the worst out of the four main ones I visit (Scarlett's, Mons, 2001, and Secrets). I had a much better time at Mons and 2001, for far less than what the gals at Scarlett's wanted, especially at 2001. The tourist traps, Mons and 2001, should not be a better than a club like Scarlett's.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "Best ITC club ever was Club Desire in providence" I've been there. Reputation was well earned.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Best ITC club ever is an interesting topic. A couple sprang to mind, but then I remembered others. Sounds like an interesting VIP or Verified thread.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion