tuscl

Would you consider this a form of legal prostitution

bang69
North Carolina
Wednesday, December 23, 2020 3:07 AM
Seeking arrangement and Sugar babies web sites. A league form of prostitution? What do y'all think

31 comments

• georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    No.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Yes.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    It is generally not legal to pay for sex, regardless of what cover you put over it. Using a site like SA just makes it hard to easily identify and enforce because of its mix of different arrangements and the amount of interaction necessary to get to the point of sale. I have to imagine that it's far easier and more cost effective to run a sting on skipthegames and pick up 15 Johns, 4 hookers and 1 or 2 "pimps" in a single day than to try to chase one-offs on a site like SA.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    The fiction goes, "This site doesn't encourage sex, only companionship. If two people connect and decide to have sex, it's up to them as mature, consenting adults and no business of ours."
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Prostitution - yes Legal - no
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    Nevada is the only U.S. jurisdiction to allow some legal prostitution, in in the form of regulated brothels, and only eight rural counties, which do not included is Clark County where Las Vegas is. So the answer to your question is: NO.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    It is illegal everywhere to exchange sex for money. If you prepay for a limo and it doesn't show up you can sue the company and enforce the contract because it is legal. Prepay a SB and you lose. In reality, why would anyone even think that every scam in the book hasn't been tried already?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    It is prostitution.... And the prostitution part isn't legal
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Skibum. You can sue a hooker for breach of contract. Lulz. How far you get is another story
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    The website operates in a gray area. It is hard to prove or prosecute prostitution with the way it facilitates prostitution.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    "A league form of prostitution" How do I go about signing up for this league? Since Covid, I have limited to fantasy leagues only. They have definitely found a loophole. Paying for transactional sex acts is illegal. Paying an allowance to a woman half your age to regularly have sex with you is just about every rich old man ever. Don't really see the difference paying by the month vs paying by the hour, but they can't prosecute every guy that gives his girlfriend an allowance.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    No. The only legal from of prostitution is dating and marriage.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    It's no more illegal than paying all of or part of your girlfriend's or wife's phone bill, or the rent, or her car payment. It's no more illegal than buying your S/O a watch, or a purse, or any other gift. It's no more illegal than paying for the airfare, hotel and meals when you take a date on a trip, or when you give your date some spending money for souvenirs. If you want to claim it's prostitution, then any time a husband (or wife!) paid for the expenses or shared cash with their spouse and they expected that they would sometime have sex as part of their relationship, every married person in the country is a prostitute and/or a John. BTW: That doesn't mean there are no hookers listed on SA. But there are also hookers who have boyfriends/girlfriends or husbands/wives.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    We've addressed this topic many times. SA does the best they can to terminate and ban members that exchange messages to the effect of "let's have a car date or meet at hotel X for amount $Y. I doubt that sugaring on SA will ever suffer the same fate as Backpage. I doubt it will ever be illegal. Does it amount to prostitution? Yes, I've always considered sugaring a benign form of prostitution. The hot 20-yr-olds I've had in the past would never be sleeping with me without an exchange of money. Despite what some of the bald sixty-yr-olds post here, it amounts to prostitution in many, if not most, cases. There are exceptions when the age difference isn't so vast. It's possible to find normal, hot, well-adjusted, college girls online if that's what you want. If you prefer drugged-out heroin addicts, there's always your local dive-y strip club (post Covid).
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Please herb. We all know very well that most of those SA girls are getting paid on a per meet basis and that many of those meets are specifically planned so that the dude can get laid. What you posted was some very creative sophistry. ;)
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    About as legal as 'upscale companionship'. The guys that look for platonic interactions and nothing more are a needle in a haystack.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wrong Icee. A frivolous lawsuit is violative of G.L. c. 233, s. 6f and the suit would be dismissed with the Plaintff paying the defendant's costs and attorney's fees. Yeah calling it a "monthly fee" for companionship was never, ever attempted before the internet lol. Your argument is ridiculous Herb. Marriage is a legal contract and lack of sex isn't a breach. "its possible find normal, hot, well adjusted college girls on-line". How utterly stupid. Justify all you want, but even with lipstick a pig is still a pig. No issues with sex workers or paying for sex, just the retards who like to pretend to themselves that what they're doing isn't what everyone else is doing.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Im not wrong I said you can technically do it but it won't go anywhere. You can sue for anything. The question of whether you should do it or if it's viable is another story.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You can sue anyone in the same way you can kill anyone; as long as you accept the repercussions.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    The breach of contract is her not delivering services paid for or agreed for.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    No contract for illegal services is enforceable in a court of law anywhere. There can be no legal breach of an illegal agreement. No different than suing a dealer for shorting you, or someone who welches on a bet like Michael Jordan did at golf.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Dude, Icee Has gone even more Loco since he’s started his new troll account. Now he claims to know the law better than a lawyer. That’s like if I knew how to wipe my Dugan before I took a Rick, and declare myself righteous.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Now now meat-ape... I agree that the female zebra behind the Icee character is presenting incorrect information. However, you have to recognize that Icee - like all female zebras - is simply fucking with us. For a female zebra there is no “true” and “false” there is simply “lulz” and “downer”. Also, you need to recognize that the Icee-zebra is having a debate with skifredo, who is known to be a partially-boiled homeless crab posting on the internet because he lives behind a Starbucks and they give him the WiFi password out of sympathy. Skifredo knows less about the law than Santa Claus, and that dude breaks into the house of every frickin’ Christian in the world! Also breaks into the houses of Jews who choose to put up a Christmas tree. He’d be a total frickin’ psychopath if he didn’t leave gifts! ROAR!!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Skibum. Exactly. But you can still file a frivolous suit. Try to accuse her of fraud. But it is futile
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    @ Randommember, "It's possible to find normal, hot, well-adjusted, college girls online if that's what you want. If you prefer drugged-out heroin addicts, there's always your local dive-y strip club (post Covid)." ^ @ randommember, where did you find the drugged out dancers at Centerfolds? I always get dances from hot girls with no track marks there? Maybe you have bad social skills if the heroine addicted dancers are all that would put up with you
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Would she be fucking him without money involved? If no it's prostitution.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    If its not legal to "pay for sex" why is marriage legal? Sex has always been paid for. In fact its part of basic biology, even in the animal kingdom. For example, a male bird will build a nest to entice the female bird, bring her food while she sits on the eggs, etc.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Is it prostitution for a guy to pay on a regular date? What if the girl wouldn't go out with him if she has to pay for equally split the cost? Most "real" dates the man is expected to pay. In fact it seems to be getting more so, not less.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Regarding skibums point, lack of sex used to be grounds for divorce before no fault and femanism and all that stuff. It was assumed that regular sex was a necessary component of marriage until very recently. Are we saying that a boyfriend who helps out a girlfriend with rent or expenses is "prostitution"? And so what if it is? Nobody is going to he convicted of a "crime" for that if its discrete and private. Being blatant about it on a website is possibly different.
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    ^ ypu must be an ophthalmologist
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    CD cc dave beat or whatever you want to call yourself. The definition of prostitution is very clear to everyone on here. Youre sick in the head. You act like women need to be coerced or compelled into sleeping with men. When the reality is that when a woman is into you she'll be very sexual with you because she wants to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion