tuscl

Anyone Else just give up and buy Expensive Flesh Lights for Christmas

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, December 13, 2020 5:35 PM
Covid in 2020 has changed lots about my behavior. First year 20 years I haven't been inside a club... At this point my new hobby is damn near close to stamp collecting lol Masterbation is my new past time and if I do simp on a bitch its usually over tiktok or to the fat bitch giving me coffee at my local Dunkin How has 2020 changed you

16 comments

• latinalover69
    4 years ago
    Juice find open clubs and visit them. If you get the rona take Hydroxychloroquine. Hydroxychloroquine, sold under the brand name Plaquenil among others, is a medication used to prevent and treat malaria in areas where malaria remains sensitive to chloroquine. Other uses include treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, and lupus. Wikipedia. Yea and hundreds of doctors prescribe it to treat the rona. We don't need vaccines we already have HCQ. If you wish to allow big pharma, Bill Gates, Fraudcci, and other deep staters to pump God knows what in to your bloodstream you are fucking crazy. But be my guest. Now watch the shills and leftists scream and say HCQ is Dangerous. Don't believe the doctors... trust Bill Gates... Trust big pharma... Here they come. My prediction Rick Dugan is the first naysayer. I got $5, who wants to take me up on it?
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    So, you're betting that most of us will do the right thing and say that DT's favorite remedies are harmful and at the very best, ineffective. Good bet. While you're extolling DT's witch doctor remedies, why not go all out and inject a good dose of Chlorox.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    In Science I Trust Its worked pretty well for me in my life. So yea, going with that.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Don’t give up juice! In these dark times, we need a pimp messiah to lead us to salvation
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    How has my behavior changed in 2020? I've read a lot more books, notables include "Overstory," "underground Railroad" and "Ordinary Grace." I've enjoyed lots of hikes. I've kept a tab on the birds that feast at my feeders. And, I've discovered the joys of massage parlors, which remain open even when the strip clubs have been closed.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Juice - this pandemic has changed many of my behaviors. It has been a rough - and at times an awful - year. I’ve taken about 3 days off this year. I’ve been working a lot more, to distract myself from this miserable year. Did you stop your music? Writing lyrics might be a useful way to spend time.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Naaah. I bought the cheap kind. And only one for me, thank you. But damn Juice what are you doing with flesh lights(plural) putting your wear and tear on them quick I see. NAAAASTY
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    2020 has allowed me to move out of the shit city of my company HQ to a much better city where I have friends, kicked my side job into overdrive such that I'll make 50% more income this year than last, sent my stock portfolio through the roof, given me the time to start writing a book, and made me much closer to family and friends.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    I thought the Juice-ape might be advocating fleshlights as presents for your hairless ape Christmas holiday. To which I say “great idea!” and submit the following bit of theatre for your amusement: Juice’s meemaw: “And what is this from my little Juicey-Juice?” Opens present. “...I don’t know what to say...” Juice: “it’s a fleshlight. Ya put yer dick in it and have fun!” Juice’s meemaw: “Now, now Juicey, remember that meemaw doesn’t have one of those. Meemaw has lady parts.” Juice: “I figured you could use it to help Pawpaw get off!” ....and scene. Good times at the Juicebox home...good times. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Also...don’t listen to “Latinalover”. It is now well established that the Latinalover character is the creation of a female zebra. Watch me hoist said zebra with her own petard: So Latinalover.... how do you know the “hydroxychloroquine” pills you’re supposedly taking aren’t laced with Bill Gates tracker microchips? Have you scanned for microchip? HAVE YOU???? The zebra will not have a good answer for that because SHE’S A FRICKIN’ ZEBRA!!! ROAR!!!!
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    Strip clubs where I'm at never closed.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Expensive? I gave you a good deal on those used fleshlights bro
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    You should consider a Tenga instead of a Fleshlight.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Yeah I’ve been on the sideline the last month
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Hey Muddy, why haven't you offered to help him out? [view link]
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Check the links in my onlyfans page. I now have a custom flashlight of my back door. It is called back door BBBC or BDBBBC. GET YOURS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! ALL OF THE RICKS ARE BUYING THEM UP AS WE SPEAK! 😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion