tuscl

2020 Biggest Regrets

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
What's you biggest regret of 2020 so far?

Easily mine is deleting all those stripper numbers out of my phone over the years. Yeah probably 75% of them would be disconnected by now anyway...

19 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    Strip club wise. I had a couple times where I waited for an OTC flake and I could've been at the strip club. Wasted nights, fuck. Other than that I thought I had a pretty good year so far with seeking.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    For being so bearish in the market in April/May. And June...July too god damnit I hate 2020
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @desertscrub

Pics of the Blonde Twins or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Losing touch with Summer from Lust in Martinsburg. Hope she's doing OK....
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I am not sure. To me, a regret indicates a missed opportunity or other mistake. Financially, I've done pretty well. My love and sex lives are fine. Work is going well. No, I don't think I have any. 2020 has been, aside from staying in a bit more, fairly average.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Posting on TUUSCl.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Not extending a business trip to Germany to spend a Saturday at FKK Sharks. Who knows when they'll let us in again.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past.

But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future.”
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Only 2019 regrets..... as in a few opportunities I passed on that could have been in the memory banks for 2020.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Not being better with money.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    "But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future.”

fucking great-an inspirational quote. this is something that i would have to look real hard for to find on some facebook page belonging to a real mess of a 50+ year old lady. someone who has 65 cats in her house, and 3 of them are dead in her freezer for preservation reasons.

yet i i found that here- YUCK!!!!!!
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    I will never understand why guys delete stripper numbers from their phone. It's not like Boost Mobile is charging you guys based on how many contacts you have.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    I wish I’d GOTTEN more numbers when I had the chance. Now that the clubs are back open I won’t be making that mistake again.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Regret

1 Shouldve taken the insanely hot chick at Scarletts pre Covid to the VIP instead of settling for a handyman.

2 Not buying more toilet paper and lysol in February.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It’s been a miserable year -

One regret is not going to see Jayne to use my voucher this past weekend.

I regret not being able to spend more money on loose women in and out of strip clubs!
  • mjx01
    4 years ago
    1. not living life more before covid
    2. giving up completely on developing friends at my local zero mileage club
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Pistola I knew u liked trannies but now u passing up pussy for a handyman?

“Shouldve taken the insanely hot chick at Scarletts pre Covid to the VIP instead of settling for a handyman”

Ayo dis cracka gay 😂
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^Dear Captain Dumbass it’s a euphemism (feel free to look up that tricky 4 syllable word) for a HJ without saying it outright. Just like a Billy Joel is a BJ. Etc. What a 🤡.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion