tuscl

VIP

Sunday, August 26, 2007 2:34 AM
specifically what club do you think has a VIP room that is worthwhile and why? OTB in frnaklin wisconsin is worth it. 305 for 30 of booze plus 30 minutes of songs. complete privacy and theyy will do some nice extras.

13 comments

• minnow
    17 years ago
    trailer- Do these quotes mean anything to you? "Check's in the mail", "I won't come in your mouth". Do they?? Now, trailer, here's a 3rd one: "Things will get better in VIP". Regardless of price, prior club reviews, etc, always take regular test drive dance first. If $20-$30 dance isn't cutting it, $300 VIP very likely won't improve things.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    The only one I consider worth it it Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis. Not because of privacy or the promise of extras, which I'm not interested in, but simply because it's a good bulk deal, 30 minutes for $50.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Chandler, I was about to say exactly the same thing. I'd add that the only other time I've found it to be worth it is when you get a private room for just the two of you for a reasonable fee, and I don't know of many places like that. Most VIP's are a rip-off and I've always avoided them. In fact, except for BBF, none of my favorite clubs even have a VIP room.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Here is an answer to an email from another TUSCLer wanting to know about the Champagne room at my favorite club. I have been but it was only for 20 minutes with my ATF and as the guest of another customer. All we did was sip some champagne. That was 5 years ago, when the room first opened. Misty, who was my favorite bar tender became the champagne room hostess about 8 months ago. I asked her about prices. Cheapest bottle of champagne was $225.00. Then of course you have to tip the waitress and pay the dancer for her time. I have been quoted by a couple of dancers at $200.00 What you get back there is a matter of the dancer you choose. I have been told by some of my favorite dancers that there are girls working there that will give you full service. The bird dogs will leave you alone. Of the 20 or so favorite dancers that I know, only one has ever tried to get me back there and the best she would promise is a lubricated HJ because "I am married". I know 3 dancers that will do full service for me OTC for $100-150. I have received several BBBJ's for as low as $20 in the couch room. This includes my last club visit. I felt that that was so cheap that I tipped her another $20. I have fucked 2 of them just for the prices of dances (2 for $20). Yeah, you are not going to get these prices. Remember that I have been a regular there for 6 years and have gained their trust. In general, I would say that the Champagne room is a waste of money. That the girls do not push it. That it is used very little. I don't think that the time of day has any influence with mileage except to say that I think that there are more sluts working at night. There are some that are willing to do full service ITC rather than OTC because they fell more secure. You are looking at $400-500/hr. I pass.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    trailer12b1 - Like minnow says, ALWAYS test drive the dancer to determine her SKILL LEVEL! Throughtout my clubbing experience, I've been in VIP rooms that turn out to be mini-bordellos. Then again, I've been in VIP rooms where I have only got AIR dances. All clubs are different and have/enforce different policies. The cheapest VIP room I have encountered is Brad's Brass Flamingo (BBF) in Indianapolis - $50 for 30 minutes. The most expensive VIP room was at Dancer's in Indianapolis called "Goodfellas" which cost $325 for 60 minutes. Evilcyn's club has a Champaigne Room that runs from $40 to $100, based on 20/40/60 minute segments. But, the dances still cost $10 in the room. To specifically answer your question as to which club has the most worthwhile VIP room and why? My vote goes to BBF for economy and darkness and Dancer's for luxury and brightness. You get interrupted in BBF by a housemom and waitresses. You only get interrupted my your OWN SELECTED waitress at Dancer's and no bouncers came in there the entire hour I was there! But, again, TEST DRIVE for SKILL LEVEL before committing.
  • sonich88
    17 years ago
    The Candy Store (Babes and Brew, It's What We Do) in Tucson AZ has a VIP that's a real bargain!! $15 to get in, and $10 dances. I have seen a VIP getting FS, and have gotten my own HJ, BBBJ, CBJ, etc. depending on the dancer, and the amount of time I am willing to invest. My ATF was a redhead who was WILD! If ever you are in the area, DO drop in. You should not be disappointed (though you may not qualify for FS if you don't "feel" right... LOL).
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Here comes a big surprise... I'd say BBF is the best VIP deal. Hands down (though I won't say where those hands are down)! Bones: You mentioned a few downsides to BBF's VIP. You should also mention stage appearance calls as another problem. BUT, all three problems are easily solved. You pay the house mom upfront, you order your drinks when you enter (and tell them you aren't interested in any more) and you tip the DJ to get your get removed from the rotation. Take it from me, who's spent several 8+ straight hours in the VIP at BBF - UNINTERRUPTED.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Am I the only one here who hasn't ever been in a private room in a strip club? Maybe I guess. I have no plans for it either at those high prices I've read about.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    Good VIPs are few and far between. A few have been mentioned. Most are designed to separate you from your money by playing on your wishful thinking. BBF - yes, just experienced that, and it is a bargain Candy Store (Tucson) - yep, and the lap dances at your table are pretty nice for $5! Beamers (Stamford CT) - $30 entry and the real fun begins, while guys in front wonder where the girls are However, those are the exceptions. My other VIP experiences, I left feeling ripped off. Better strategy, as reflected in prior posts, is to become a regular, treat the girls well, and work your way to the VIP experience without the VIP prices.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    Hate wasting money on something I don't like. Would rather spend the money on the girls instead of the sour bubbly.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Casualguy, in some clubs the private rooms don't cost much extra. For example, at Playhouse Lounge in NJ you can get an LD out in the open for $20 a song, or in a private room for $30. And some places like BBF the cost per song in the VIP room is actually less than buying individual dances out in the open because you're paying by the half hour instead of by the song. You don't always have to pay hundreds of dollars extra for a VIP or private room.
  • trailer12b1
    17 years ago
    keep this going. good input. At otb in wisconsin you will pay 90 for three air dances with someone right next to you. So 305 for 30 dollars of booze and full conact for a half an hour sems to be a good deal. I always would test drive but just wanted to see if there are some other places out there. anyone been to reno?
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    Yes, I have been to Reno, and visited 2 clubs there. We have this fantasy about Nevada; we think it will be over the top. The clubs I went to were top rated in TUSCL but still pretty average. I have had better times in Vegas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion