tuscl

How young is too young?

Friday, October 9, 2020 5:37 PM
We all have a line we won't cross, right? I'm not sure why, but I have a problem with an 18 year old giving me lap dances. (Or extras for that matter) I know, it's really hard to tell sometimes how old they might be until you're already committed. I'm not sure why..... but 19 feels ok to me. Just not 18. I had a great time with a 19 year old at flight club, who didn't tell me her age until the waitress had served her 2 or 3 tequilas. 18 year olds on SA seem too young too. I've connected with a few 19 year olds on SA that were great experiences. The energy level and enthusiasm is off the chart!

37 comments

• jackslash
    4 years ago
    The legal age of 18 seems to me to be the right one. I don't see a lot of difference between 18 and 19. What about 18 years and 11 months. However, I prefer dancers in their mid-20s to mid-30s. I have not moral objection to younger dancers but I can't find much to talk to them about.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    Age never bothers me unless its a maturity issue. Whether its 18 or 30, if you are a dumb bitch that acts like a kid fuck you. I have dated girls 10-15 years young but you wouldnt know it by talking, and dated girls older than were idiots. I dont expect strippers as a whole to have great/real personalities towards customers but if you act like a kid I wont stay around for you to even get 1 buck.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    The first question is - how old are you? Another consideration, if you are buying shots o tequila (or any alcohol) for a woman who is between 18 and 20, I believe most states could charge you criminally with contributing to the deliaunicy of a minor.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I don't ask their age in the club. If shes old enough to work their and looks good I don't care if shes 18 or 28
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I posted a topic close to this around a year or so ago. I like women, not teenagers. They need some life experience. That said if a hot 18 yo dancer walked up to me in a club and told me she wanted to try to fit my cock and balls in her mouth at the same time, I’m game.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    As I've posted in the past, I like the womanly-look vs the girl-look - I like my dancers (women in general) to look like women instead of high school girls - just a preference w.r.t. looks solely - even as a kid going thru puberty I preferred a hot 25 thru 40 y/o MILF VS a hot 18 or 19 y/o. w.r.t. young dancers; an 18 y/o that looks the way I like women to look is def not off the table for me (there are 18 y/o(s) that look like women vs girls) - but for the most part the younger dancers often don't have the look nor carry themselves in a way that would make them my preference in clubs. I don't make it a habit of asking dancers' age - I go with the way they look and carry themselves - if for w/e reason her age comes up and she tells me 18, 19, or 20, it's not a deal-breaker but by reflex I kinda cringe a little inside.
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    No preference with age. In most cases I have no clue what their age unless THEY bring it up
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    I prefer getting dances from my favorites including talking with them. It’s a rare 18 year old, or even 25 year old, who has the life experience to carry on a conversation that interests me. That being said, if a dancer is hot, and has a pleasant personality, I’m not going to turn her down. Obviously.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    In a club, if she's old enough to be there then game on. Lately I've been talking with dancers just enough to decide if I'd go back to see them again. There's so much turnover right now at my local clubs age is way down my list. Outside of the club if she's too inexperienced to be interesting, then that's probably a no.
  • FTS
    4 years ago
    how old is this girl? Answer: just right. [view link]
  • Cookiesandcream
    4 years ago
    18 is the number we have reached as a society today. 100 years ago was 15 and 200 years ago was 12. Honestly, you shouldn't go after anyone your taking advantage of mentally. Have fun out there but don't be immoral. Only you'll know what your up to.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    18th birthday and she's good to go for me.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    I'm in my late 20s and prefer a girl who's at least 23ish. Probably 25-32 is my fave. I have no idea how old the last girl I chose was because apparently according to my cousin I was so drunk I thought I went to the VIP with a different girl than I actually did.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    If she’s old enough to work at the club, and I don’t have any reason to believe she is underage and working there illegally, I’m good with that.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Don't ask, don't think about it. Fun personality, great attitude, friendliness etc matters more. Generally, some of the early 20s or younger may have some but mid to late 20s have more that match my tastes. NAAAASTY
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    65% of my clients are under 26, so I deal with people younger than me all the time. 18+ is fine. The two dancers with whom I like conversation the most at my regular club are 22 and 21. Weed and vacation cancels out age discrepancy.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I think it’s somewhere in the mid 20’s for a dancer - but I prefer late 20’s and up. My current consistent otc girl is 43. So, my preference is a bit older.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Flipping the script.... for men for me... the older I find the better. Usually 40 and up is generally my preference, but really click and have great dynamics with 50s and 60s year olds. I also find older men in general are better at oral... now that doesnt mean the no one younger isnt, just seems those older in my dealings have been overall superior in that areana.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "I also find older men in general are better at oral... just seems those older in my dealings have been overall superior in that areana." Practice is a thing lol
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I am in my 50's an prefer little spinner types. These girls tend to be younger. I have no issue with 18-19 or with 29-30. You do have to wonder about some young looking girls. I had a freaky VIP at a club with a girl "first day just turned 18". I was her first VIP. She had big tits and about 5 extra pounds, but we clicked. She looked like she could have been older than 18. After she wore me out in VIP she told me she was really 16 and used her sister's ID to work there. Don't know if it was BS or not but I never saw her there again.
  • aham5
    4 years ago
    @winex brings up an interesting question..... if a 19 or 20 dancer orders a drink and is served by the waitress/bartender , but I pay for it... who is liable? I'm sure there could be an attempt to prosecute both sides?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Now add an additional factor to the equation Aham5144 - you have sex with the woman you got drunk. The vast majority of times, you will get away with it. But that is not the same as saying that you are immune from the consequences of your actions.
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    I tend to like slightly more mature, teens and early 20's are a turnoff to me. I am good with late 20's up to 40. I will say that I was getting dances from one of the Griffin girls a few years ago, and she told me that her birthday was the next week (I had gotten dances from her on a few previous visits, but not sure how long I knew her.) I asked her how old she was going to be and she said 19. I found this out after she had given me a very good Follies dance in the corner. I really thought she was lying, but I saw recently that she is now 21, so I guess it was true.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    @ahamm depends where u are, diff states have different rules about alot drinking rules/laws. If you order and pay but shes in an establishment where u need to be of age to get into/work at the business and the person who served and poured the drink are liable in most cases. Even if you dont need to be a certain age to enter the place if business should always card anyone within looking questionable of underage or possibly underage, so again the establishment and employee who made the drink or didnt card at the door is liable in most cases, not the person buying the drink (unless theres alot of proof that you brought them there to drink knowing they were underage maybe you could get some kind of trouble especially if the establishment goes after you to turn the heat down on themselves.) Always so many things that could make it diff outcomes based on details and area of situation
  • aham5
    4 years ago
    Hey look! It's Jayne Doe JD.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Lil Jayne Doe, if you like older men you would hit the jackpot with me.
  • Hannathedog79
    4 years ago
    18-25 is the sweet spot for me. Hasn't changed in the 40 years I've been going to strip clubs. (BTW, we're talking maybe 5-10 visits a year, mostly during spring training in Phoenix) Not a fan of the over 30's or moms for the most part. Obviously there have been a few rare exceptions over the years, but generally I'm at a strip club for looks and youthful enthusiasm, not for any deep, meaningful conversations with an older lady. I can get that virtually anywhere else.
  • Bigbuff
    4 years ago
    I'd say once I hit 35, I had issues communicating and connecting with the sub-23yo dancers. Not that there weren't any, but only a few. Had never been an issue up to that point and I'm hoping that trend doesn't extrapolate (misused?) as I age. i hope that 23 or 25 remains as a line of demarcation.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Anywhere from 18-30 for the most part Im fine with. I also agree with cookies earlier comment. "18 is the number we have reached as a society today. 100 years ago was 15 and 200 years ago was 12." 18 is just the number they picked but there probably isnt much of a difference mentally between 16 and 18. Or 14 and 16.
  • Black_Lives_Splatter
    4 years ago
    For Pedofile Vince Michaels there was no such thing. I’m just glad Covid 15 year olds on his boat killed him... Sincerely King Trucidos AKA Dougster AKA Txty
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    I like women, not little girls. 25-30 is my target range.
  • Longneck
    4 years ago
    My dick can't read and doesn't ID. Lol.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    To me it depends on looks, attitude and skill. I have met dumb as a brick 30 year old dancers, and mature beyond their years 18 year olds. I have met dancers under 20 who have given me some of the best dances in my life. Usually I do best with dancers between 23 or so and 35 who have danced for at least a year. By then, she has gotten into that nice firm dancer shape, as well as gotten in the grove when it comes to lap dance moves. After 35, unless she has good genetics and didn't get too mixed into the stripper lifestyle, dancers typically start declining in looks in the mid thirties.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    "dancers typically start declining in looks in the mid thirties." Thats not a trait exclusive to strippers.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Ouch
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    Problems with naive stripping: You don't think through the consequences of the stigma of stripping. You have a harder time coping with it when customers, club staff, other dancers are rude or abusive to you. You are too trusting about meeting customers outside the club, getting too inebriated, leaving your drink unwatched. As customers, all we can do is be polite, considerate, friendly, and not use dancers to dump negative emotions on. This is especially important with naive dancers (regardless of age), but what we should be doing that in any case. Life experience prior to stripping is more important to how naive a dancer is than age. A lap dance is a win-win as long as nobody thinks they're any better than anyone else. Generally speaking, we're all up in the club because we choose to be. If it's nasty, we're all equally nasty.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    18’s fine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion