tuscl

Places in the world that have tons sexy people walking around

I was in SoHo yesterday, but I might as well been in an Abercrombie and Fitch commercial. I personally think I'm a handsome guy, in a rougher way but handsome on the Oklahoma scale, on the below midtown Manhattan scale, I felt like Sloth from the Goonies. Not the shop owners most of them are hideous but the people walking around, everyone is just young, thin and just good looking. There are places in LA where I see the same thing too. How about you guys, have you been to places where everybody looks good?

32 comments

• pistola
    4 years ago
    Fashion Island Mall in Newport. It’s the holy grail of unbelievably good looking women. It’s almost like 7s and below are not welcome.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Italy - Florence, Venice, and Rome, been there a few times and the Italian chicks are so fucking hot and they dress nice. Of course, the hotness factor probably corresponds with my preference for brunettes.
    If you are partial to Asian chicks, SF Bay Area is loaded, particularly SF nightclubs and dance clubs on weekend nights (surprisingly not many Asian girls dancing in SF strip clubs - hey nicespicey, how about increasing that population!)
    San Diego - nighttime in Gaslamp Quarter and downtown nightlubs.
    Not my thing, but if you like rich (or entitled), well dressed, non-athletic (sought and obtained medical exemption for high school PE class), and perfectly coiffed JAPs (Jewish American Princesses), stroll around Beverly Hills shopping district.
    If you wanna see a below average hotness female population, enroll yourself in graduate school - ugh.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Pistola is correct on Newport Beach Fashion Island.
    And if you wanna see those Newport Beach girls in bikinis in summer, stroll between the pier and 36th street.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Madrid, Spain. 18 year old me was in heaven, some absolute goddesses there.

Less so in Barcelona.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    South Beach, Ft Lauderdale Beach,
    Ipenema Beach, to name a few
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    I hear all the men in Miami look just like Crokkett and Tubbs -- even in the nursing homes.

Go to LoDo Denver on a hot summer day and you'll see beautiful girls everywhere. The lifestyle here has the lowest obesity rate in the country. Maybe supassing other places I've lived like the Bay Area and S. Calif.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I guess I'm immune to what I see in SD, CA. The place that amazed me the most was Romania. I was walking around with a 9 but couldn't keep my head off of a swivel.

The cool thing about RO is that most don't know how hot they are and they have great family ties. I met grandma and Mom and both were great ladies. Only one that had a problem with me was little sis for some reason.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Southern California has so many spots: all the major sporting events, concerts, shopping centers, entertainment centers, night clubs, amusement parks, water parks, and beaches are flooded with civvie talent.

For those interested in professional eye candy, plenty of strip clubs, the legrndary COI, bikini bars, bikini cafes, AMPs, Hostess Bars, car shows and model expos, just to name a few.

Maybe it is the great weather, maybe it is Hollywood but SoCal is a sexy people capital.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    ∆ classes lol. Stupid people are funny. Wee I posted a video.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    In New England, if you really want to see beautiful people all you need to do is get to the nearest airport and fly somewhere else.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    In NJ there is a mall in Short Hills - and I am amazed at the looks of the folks who go there. Very well dressed in a way that makes each person look great.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    I live in South Jersey. I know familiarity breeds contempt, but it’s my impression there are generally more good looking women per capita almost everywhere. Philly ain’t good. NYC is Pretty great. Boston Ok. The rest of the NE USA not great. I’ve been to Charleston SC a lot and found the women there pretty hot generally. Haven’t travelled outside the US much, but I saw a lot of beautiful women in London, Dublin and Galway.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    I hate to admit it but Provo Utah had tons of good looking people. Under age 30 tho something happens to Mormons after that that turns them fat as fuck
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    I used to travel for business every week and and a few of my peers and I had a "hotness" rating for airports. I don't remember the order, but Miami, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Montreal and Dallas were all on the top of the list. Montreal may not seem to fit, but I always found a surprising number of attractive fit young women there.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Go to the Brickell area of Miami, right outside of downtown. But everyone is wearing a mask right now.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    If I wasn’t clear, I don’t believe Jersey to have a high per capita number of hot women. And as for Philly, it’s really low, especially in the summer when most to hot young women go to the Jersey shore.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I took a drive to the Jersey Shore about a month ago. It was hotter than hell. It was a tale of two towns -

I tried a town called Spring Lake. The area was beautiful. The beach was great, and it was mostly families and young adults. The women were ok, but nothing exciting.

I decided to drive up to Belmar, and it was like a strip club on the beach. Lots of college hotties in tiny string bikinis. I decided to take a walk around, and it was very enjoyable. If I had a wad of singles, I would have asked about private dances. Lol!
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    The trophy wives in Naples, FL. So many stunners with looks and class, who spend as much time in pilates and spin classes as I do at the practice. They are all dressed to kill, as well.

Lot of tourists in Key West, too. 9s and 10s walking everywhere in bikinis 👙 , especially during spring break season. I'm trying to get down to the keys again later this year. I know I wrote about the time the German coeds were there and kept removing their tops. Next time I'll be sure to tell them "ja, sehr gut! Wir entfernen unser Böden in Amerika, also!"
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^Trophy wives what a joke your talking about old Botoxed whores with eyelids so tight they can’t even blink
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Yabba is Dougster, the S J G wannabe.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    ∆ wah, said dougster from another lonely alter ego.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    My experience was close to 20 years ago, but it remains memorable.

I was traveling to Austin Tx on business during a late September heat wave. The coeds were incredibly hot - and wearing very little. A walk in the downtown area provided lots of head turning hotties.

I’m not sure if this is similar in other university towns - but there must be a few Florida or SEC schools with similar student bodies.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Places where they are not hot, the antithesis of this conversation, is a line in the deep south from Houston to the AL-FL border. Every time I flew home to Chicago from New Orleans, Inwould be shocked at how clean it was and how much more attractive the women were. Better governance, less inbreeding, healthier foods. I don't know if that is still true.

Say what you want, but the Daleys knew how to run a city and maintain order.
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    In the US, probably the sorority girls at many of the SEC schools. Many still think college is where you try to be as hot as possible to find that husband.

I have never been, but many tell me St Petersburg, Russia has the best looking women. In the central business district, almost all the women look like fashion models.

On the point on Mormons, they can be incredibly hot in their teens/early 20s because of clean living and taking care of themselves. However, they start popping out kids like crazy at a relatively young age often pre-maturely ruining their beauty.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Bogota, Columbia
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Los Angeles.
    Best looking city in the country
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    @founder

Good call on Colombia. The thing about Colombia (and Venezuela) isn’t just that they have had more winners of international beauty contests than pretty much the rest of the world combined, but that the women keep their looks well past their 20’s. And they’ve always known how to dress and act like the hot women they are.

At least that’s the way it’s been but nothing lasts forever. The cartoonization of women is now firmly underway. It can no longer be seen simply as cosmetic surgery because of the grotesque (and desired I might add) results. Who in their fucking right mind could be sexually aroused by a woman with two oversized pumpkins squeezed in her jeans where her ass should be.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Why do folks still fail to acknowledge that people have different preferences? What you call two oversized pumpkins is what other men call YAMS! You don't like them then look for another girl that doesn't have it.

More and more girls getting the same surgery? Hmmm, maybe that preference is more popular than you thought. Tough shit for you I guess.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    @TFP

Don’t take offense. What I’m describing is “Cartoonish”. Beyond enhancement or enlargement. Simply put it is a trend that is non-humanoid in its grotesqueness. When this contrived crisis is over I’ll invite you down for a beer. I have a favorite spot for watching the circus and I do mean “circus”. Trust me, you’ll laugh your ass off and tell me I was right but I promise I won’t tell you “Told you so”. lol
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @Babydoc I don't know man. You might be disappointed that I AM in fact, turned on by the women of the circus. After all my favorite dancer to this day is Sky from Paradise Showgirls. If you've read the reviews of that place she's always described as the girl with the cartoonishly huge ass.

Needless to say, I am highly intrigued to know where this 'circus' is that you speak of. Although if it's in Columbia I'd definitely want a guide, as I wouldn't know shit about fuck about the place.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    @TFP

Fair enough. We all like what we like and as long as your choice doesn’t include children or animals then we’re good.

My circus watching spot happens to be in Panama (plenty of Colombians, Venezuelans and Cubans working there because it is safe and prosperous). But if you prefer I can show you the sights of Colombia (two “O’s” no “U”) though I should warn you that you may never want to leave.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @Babydoc good looking out, on both the correct spelling of Colombia and the location of the 'circus'. If I ever get a chance I will definitely take you up on that Latin America visit. And I already know I wouldn't want to leave but I would have to, as I still have a 401K to grow and a pension that will take quite a few more years to earn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion