tuscl

Bad news in Toronto

bigtim47
Arizona
Monday, August 17, 2020 9:51 PM
+1 (602) 400-6340: CBC News Alerts (@CBCAlerts) 8/14/20, 08:24 Toronto says about 550 people may have been exposed to COVID-19 at a downtown strip club after an infected patron went there earlier this month. [view link] Hard to believe one patron could infect so many. Maybe it was a busy dancer?

12 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
    I misread the employee's schedule and thought it was the date and times that particular patron visited the club - Like he just could NOT wait to get back in the club.
  • advisor
    4 years ago
    Basically the 560. is how many may have been exposed, not infected. So probably 560 people including workers were in the club at some point that day.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    For sure one of the dancers unfortunately. I hate to say it but, it's only going to take a half dozen of these types of incidents and the government officials will state targeting strip clubs specifically for shutdowns.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    It's not just one dancer. If she spread the virus to other dancers in the dressing room, and those dancers then took it out on the floor - you have a lovely mini-pandemic. 😟
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I like this line in the New York Post story: "Exotic dancers weren’t the only ones being exposed in this Canadian strip club." [view link]
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    If you go out to a strip club, you are assuming consent to the risk of exposure to the coronavirus. Everyone there to work and play all consented to risk of exposure. The strip club should not be liable for anyone who is later confirmed positive, nor should the government be able to dictate that the business cannot operate.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Nice phone # bigtim.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If people are afraid of getting sick from Covid, stay fucking home and let those of us who actually live life, live ours. Really don't need Government to keep me safe, since they can't even buy a light bulb for less than $10.00
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    jackslash - LOL
  • bigtim47
    4 years ago
    Sorry, somehow a spam phone # got left on my comment. Damn, I hate those bastards. Do not call!
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    Inside source told me no other employees have revealed positive tests. The place is still open with business as "usual". For all we know that original positive could have been a false positive.
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    Actually, I hear that sperm shakes prevent the spread. At least that is what Slick Willy is saying.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion