tuscl

I’ve done my time. Needing some good dancer titties!

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Wednesday, August 12, 2020 8:39 PM
Finishing up my quarantine after suffering full blown COVID-19! Felt like shit. Not feeling fine! I need some titties in my face! Bring it on, hotties!

17 comments

• Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Lol. NOW, feeling fine! Fucking fingers may not work, but other parts do!
  • PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    Glad you feel better
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @desertscrub. I’m on it ! @primetime. Thank you.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    You gonna go buy a dungeon room at Lucky Lady's now?
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @ eve. I am planning a trip at the end of this month. You know what?..... I think I will!
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Lol sounds fun
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @nicespice. You wanna join. 😂 might be almost as fun as a microbrewery !
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Good to see you are recovered, Nisan. Go play with some T & A.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Good to hear you are feeling fine. Now get back on that horse and RIDE !!! Also, for the good of the team, get an anti-body test so you can give your plasma.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Nidan111 I’m glad to hear you recovered from the virus. That’s great news! Don’t keep the ladies waiting - get back out there! If you get the anti-body test and you have anti-bodies - make sure you tell the ladies that a hot load to the face is as good as a vaccine!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Good to hear you’re well again hopefully you won’t suffer any of the damaging after effects 👍
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Congrats Nidan. Welcome to the ranks of those who can party with impunity because you are immune. Good times!
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    To your health! Glad you are well and go get some.... ( . ) ( . )
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Good idea
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    You're in luck. Many dancers have great titties. Good to hear of your recovery.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Nidan111 Pics of the Covid 19 virus 🦠 or it didn’t happen. :D You are lucky you survived the virus 🦠 hopefully you don’t have any diminished lung capacity neither other damage, and can help others by donating blood. Go celebrate with strippers. Good Times, Good Times.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    There's never a bad time for dancer titties in the face. Inappropriate times? Sure. Bad times? No.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion