tuscl

My Fair Lady

doctorevil
Evil Lair
I was finishing up a late afternoon OTC and was bit hungry, so I asked the girl if she wanted to get a bite to eat. She said yes, so we went to a nearby chain steakhouse—nothing fancy but a decent place. A little about this girl: she’s truly beautiful. She dances at what is generally considered the “best” club in town that has as reputation for hiring only the best looking girls. She’s 21, tall, slender, no tattoos, and dresses with style—not just stereotypical slutty off duty stripper wear. She has long, curly auburn hair, and an angelic face. The word that best describes her look is elegant. But she’s from a rural area.

We each order filet mignon. She orders hers rare. When the steak arrives, she cuts her filet in half. Then she picks up half her steak with her hand and starts eating it like it’s an apple. The steak is rare, so bloody juice is running down her chin and hand as she tears at the steak with her teeth. It was almost like a scene from Night of the Living Dead. Then the next movie I thought of was My Fair Lady, in which Professor Higgins tries to convert the beautiful cockney flower girl played by Audrey Hepburn into a high society lady by teaching her proper English. I almost laughed out loud thinking about it.

I’m actually feeling kind of bad writing this because I like this girl and I’m not trying to make fun her. But it just goes to show, there’s always surprises dealing with strippers.

26 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Watch out next time you are with her. She might have a large knife hidden. She might want to eat your heart raw !
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Lol, great story. Probably not the best choice for a business dinner.
  • McKigney
    4 years ago
    I'm not saying this story isn't true. All I'm saying is that I don't care if it's true or not; what a hilarious story! Thanks for the laugh, sir.
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Gives a new meaning to "take out". Sounds like a great girl that enjoys life...Thanks for sharing.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    At 21, I was still putting ketchup on my steak. I guess this was the cue to tell you to give her some pointers. Congrats on finding someone to play with and relive your youth!
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I hope she is more normal with tube steak. :)
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I do eat steak with my hands sometimes caveman style
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Seems to have a healthy attitude with handling meat in her mouth 😛
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Lol
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Well at least she didn't order it well done. That would be wasting a good piece of meat.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    A lot of people grow up with behaviors and rituals in their household, usually learned by watching their parents and siblings, which are completely bizarre and virtually unheard of in general society.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Frankly, a hot girl eating a hot steak like that sounds

kinda hot
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    If it got on her clothes and she didn't care I guess that's where my line would be. At least she ate the food. There's a stripper I used to hang out with who wouldn't order a lobster less than 3 pounds because she didn't know how to get the meat out properly. It wasn't worth the time it would take to talk about it, so I just let it go.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Sounds like a keeper.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Did she wrap the other half in a napkin and take it home?

I was on a first and last date with a non-stripper woman when she served herself from the vegetable order for the table. I was using the serving spoon so she just reached in and grabbed a handful and put it on her plate. She saw the look on my face and said "Oh, did you want more?"
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I'd be nervous about getting head from a chick like that...
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    "A lot of people grow up with behaviors and rituals in their household, usually learned by watching their parents and siblings"

...or by watching the family dog!
  • dirtyburt
    4 years ago
    Guess I won’t take the ATF out to eat.
    Some things are better off not knowing OTC.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I'm not saying that girl is a werewolf, but . . .
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Some of these dancers come from *very* humble beginnings
  • BuckMcNutter
    4 years ago
    i would be careful putting my salami in her mouth.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Dressed and sitting in a steakhouse is a bit odd.

But at home - nude - eating like that is crazy and hot!

My high school was a shit hole - and at the 10 year reunion I still remember watching a girl eating a fatty t-tone with her hands. It was oddly intimidating and oddly arousing at the same time.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "...or by watching the family dog!"

Every once in a while a zinger lands around here. Laughed at that one.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Doctorevil

You wrote, and I quote:

“bloody juice is running down her chin and hand as she tears at the steak with her teeth”

Pics or it didn’t happen.

:D

Remember Higgins' famous declaration to Eliza, "Yes, you squashed cabbage-leaf, you disgrace to the noble architecture of these columns, you incarnate insult to the English language! I could pass you off as the Queen of Sheba!"

Make her your Galatea to your Pygmalion and turn her into a beautiful proper lady of your own creation.

I believe is worth the effort; easier to change behavior than physical appearance.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    I’m pretty bad with chopsticks but there is no excuse for not knowing how to handle a fork.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Yes, but a fork AND a knife? Not so sure.....🍴😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion