tuscl

do you notice girls feet?

Frankie Jay
for just 50 cents a day, less than a cup of coffee, you can sponsor an out of work stripper and see all nude content on onlyfans
Sunday, August 2, 2020 4:26 PM
I like never paint my toe nails I just always wear kind of thicker socks because my stripper shoes are like half a size too small. but one of my girlfriends always makes sure her toes look amazing. I always felt like you guys show up to see our tits, our ass and our pussy, and maybe our faces too, to a lesser degree lol are feet anything you even pay attention to?

39 comments

• IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I'm not into feet. But I notice if her feet are pretty
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    my feet aren't nasty, I just don't spent much time on them compared to other parts of my body.
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    I look at the eyes first. Then the breasts and then it depends......
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I've seen your profile pictures - I don't even know if you have feet.
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    Mustard, when you see a girl from afar do you notice her boobs first, or what makes you want to open that bottle of grey poupon all over her boobs lol
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    I'm telling you, its 2 bloody stumps. I'M A MONSTER!!!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    You are the cutest monster I've ever seen.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Not a foot guy - but I do *sometimes* notice sexy shoes and nicely painted toe-nails - her feet will rarely be the reason I get or don't get a dance - but perhaps at a somewhat subconscious level it may have a positive effect on me in that she goes out of her way to look as well and as neat as possible - a dancer having her look together as much as possible will usually have a good effect on me -if I'm on the fence about her, her neat put-together look may put her over the top.
  • jklogg
    4 years ago
    I always do. I've gotten dances with girls just because they had sexy feet. You got nothin to lose--let the dogs out!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Papi - rarely? I can't recall a single time I have ever turned down a dance for foot related reasons. I can recall one time I was in a club that was pretty amusing in the context of this thread - I was talking to a dancer for a while before she started doing dances for me. She apologized to me for the shoes she was wearing. She lived a good distance from the club and forgot to bring her stripper shoes with her, so she bought a pair of regular heels at a shoe store near the club. I didn't even notice before she mentioned it to me. And I will categorically state that if anyone had noticed her feet, there was something wrong with them.
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    foot picture posted...with socks on to hide my wooden legs
  • winex
    4 years ago
    are you sure your feet are in that picture? I didn't notice them.
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    more feet pictures have been uploaded. thank god you guys don't believe i have tits or a pussy lol
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    I said that weird. Thank God you don't think that I don't have tits or a pussy. Shit, now is it a double negative?
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    I don’t pay attention to feet. If she has a beautiful face, she has my attention.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Frankie, there is no doubt in my mind that you have all the parts that make a woman. They are mighty fine parts including your feet.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    "I said that weird. Thank God you don't think that I don't have tits or a pussy." I think that we are going to see pictures now just to be sure. Normally I wouldn't have asked, but the double negative is leaving me in doubt.
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    well, that's as good of a time as any to (once again) plug my onlyfans page where my tits and pussy can be seen quite often there. [view link]
  • winex
    4 years ago
    do you have any idea just how tempting you are?
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    I mean besides twentyfive, who clearly is deeply in the closet, who here DOESN'T want to see my tits and pussy? Lol
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I'll tell you what, if you do a good job on the BJ tour, I'll sign up after you visit me in Scottsdale.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    I only notice feet if she doesn't have any... or if she's a favorite and I've explored the rest of her body. Feet's the final frontier :) NAAAASTY
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I only look at the feet to see how long the stiletto is in case it stabs my foot while she is dancing as I usually wear super soft cloth kicks. That said, I’d definitely visit this chick in the club while wearing basketball shorts lol
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    The only time I notice a dancers feet is when she is wearing those flashing light shoes. I feel sorry for the ones that have to resort to that for attention.
  • stanlee
    4 years ago
    Tits ass and pussy and mouth pretty much covers it for me
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    pretty feet and sexy shoes are definitely on my list of the total look that turns my head.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I don’t notice feet. I’m a simple guy - I see you dancing - and I make a basic assumption - that you have feet - and it’s all good...
  • winex
    4 years ago
    even if she doesn't have feet, as long as she can maintain her balance, it's still all good.
  • Brnbch
    4 years ago
    As a full on foot guy, I can say YES WE NOTICE FEET! I of course notice all the other parts also but most men think if you taking care of your tootsies you're probably also taking care of EVERY other part. I've found that most dancers either have done lots of foot play or none at all. I suspect it's a thing that's requested if they have pretty feet and not at all if they don't. Some of the best dancers I've met either done some footjobs or have the sexual curiosity to want to try to get you off in a way they've never done before. Others just find it relaxing or ticklish to have their feet played with in sexual situations.
  • dirtyburt
    4 years ago
    As the saying goes " Love them from head to toes" not head to waist.....It is always a good BS angle when you approach the dancers this way. As Brnbch said if you are taking care of your tootsies you're probably also taking care of EVERY other part. Cannot agree more .......... I have had occasions where the non-extras dancers have ventured into the Footjob scene with me. It is a curiosity plus hey that seems neat to try....Now days it also adheres to social distancing requirements haha . So how can they go wrong????? So Frankie Jay......Paint them up and post a few pics.
  • magicrat
    4 years ago
    I notice but it certainly isn't a deal breaker. I tend to notice nonstrippers feet more for some reason. Interesting story from many years back...during an OTC I had undressed the stripper and when I got to her socks she said no that she had to leave them on. She said she was pretty from the ankles up. I didn't care at that point as her other assets required my attention.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    For the longest time, I assumed custies didn't care about the feet (except for the foot kink guys, but I think I've only run into 1 in my 5 1/2 years of dancing). I remember one day I was asking another dancer if platform heels or ankle boots went better with the outfit I was wearing, and she said "I always wear heels. Guys like to see skin. Even where they least look at it." Perhaps it's an illusionary thing, but when she put it like that, I suddenly felt awkward wearing the ankle boots when I dance. But they look pretty good with a pair of jeans in a civvie outfit.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I’ve met a total of two customers who were into feet and happened to like mine. One person’s idea of dances was to spend the entire time sucking on my toes. Another did a half hour once and wrapped me in a fuzzy blanket while doing a foot massage. Keeps things interesting.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Idk about strip club customers. I know in my camming days I for sure lost out on money when I was too lazy to paint my toenails.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Strippers have feet??
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    my friend was just talking to me yesterday about her shoes. it's a covered tow, but it's all chewed up because she's had them for several years and she's talking about starting up at a new club. she doesn't want to buy new shoes but she doesn't know if she can paint them or use a sharpie or something to hide it. after the comments here, the best advice I was able to give her, is some guys notice feet, and some guys don't lol
  • Brnbch
    4 years ago
    I believe sexualizing the female foot to one degree or another has run through our society for a long time. Look at older pin-up art or movie posters that can't show to much but want to communicate sexuality would show a woman posed or being carted off by a monster barefooted. The fact that every woman used to have a pair of strappy open toed "Fuck me" pumps in her closet when she wanted to attract a guy. Most foot guys won't admit having a fetish because of the stigma and a lot of guys may not want toes in their mouth but can appreciate nice, well kept feet at the end of a smoothly shaved leg.
  • dirtyburt
    4 years ago
    “Feet are the foundation of your body”. Treat em right........ haha
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I love looking at pretty women. Just about any part can be enticing. Face, torso (and all its subsections), hands, hair, legs, calves, and yes, feet. But feet, just a bit. Cause they're utilitarian. One of the 1st parts to get dirty, they're working all day. So, a funny toe or whatever deviation from 'perfection' is less relevant. And they're so far down there. Admire an ass, glorious thighs, shapely calves, by time you get down to her feet, the siren call of boobs, belly, face is calling you back. So, pretty feet are nice, but only for that last decimal point on the 'how hot is she' scale. Unless you're into feet. Couple of visits ago (in communal lap dance room), I saw a PL looking enthralled as his dancer leaned back, put her feet on his chest, and started slow walking up to his face where she covered his nose/mouth a gave him a foot face-massage. He looked to be in heaven. I thought "different strokes for different folks", and went with titties fondling.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion