tuscl

You know enough already with all these big breasted, blonde, Swedish strippers

I think we’ve all had our fill by now. Enough is enough. Sheesh.

16 comments

• Jascoi
    4 years ago
    big boobs.? small waist?
    really?
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    I'll never have my fill. Living on the border only makes the hunger grow
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    It caters to such niche tastes, but hey somebody has to like them.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Mud, I don't get it. Why should we be against big breasted blonde strippers ? Did something happen at the club last night ?
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Na nothing this time just fucking around
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I have pretty wide ranging tastes (except for heavy girls) but brunettes usually win my attention. I actually was tired of that blonde bombshell look. But to my pleasent surprise my ample breasted tall blonde ex-stripclub bartender keeps me very happy during this stupid pandemic.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Time to throw in some SuicideGirls and really make shit hit the fan.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I think it's Muddy's way of protesting white-privilege
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    If that's the case, then I like white privilege. That is, until I get to the club and all those big breasted beauties pass by me for the white and Asian dudes 😂🤣
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    What about big breasted Norwegian strippers? Just did a VIP with one today. I don’t think I’ve had my fill.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ That's because you're not satisfied with less than two strippers at once anymore. Should have found another Norwegian to tag team.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    ^Eve: Your analysis is very perceptive. But I think I would have had my fill with a second stripper of any ethnicity, if otherwise qualified of course.
  • Roadworrier
    4 years ago
    Anyone wanting naked or nearly blondes who actually sing and play music, check out The SoapGirls Facebook page. I think they are either Dutch or French.

https://www.facebook.com/thesoapgirls/
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    In my experience, Swedish women look mousy, more like Greta Thunberg than a Nordic goddess.

If you want buxom ice princesses, look for a Finnish woman, or the prize, a Lithuanian. The Lithuanian women I've known range from statuesque to goddess. Never a bad one.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Big boobs are yucky
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Blonde with big tits my no 1 online search / nude photos, bikini, cuck wife, etc

Never tire of them.....want fill them all I can.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion