Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Be honest......................................

skibum609
skibum609VIP223342

Massachusetts

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

..................... and name the movie and movie character that is most similar to your strip club persona. I will go first: Jeff Spicoli, Fast Times at Ridgemont High (also has the hottest topless R-rated movie scene evah).

Replies (34)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Ski that’s funny I don’t picture you like that guy at all.

When I watch swingers I’m always like these two guys are me.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Val Kilmer in real genius

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I’ve been told before that my personality and facial expressions is similar to Juno . youtu.be

Profile picture for mahatmakanejeeves
mahatmakanejeeves
•

Bond. James Bond. (Not really but a guy can dream.)

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

The 2 teenagers from Weird Science.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Ace Ventura.

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

Al Pacino in “Scent of a Woman”.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I come across better in person Muddy, especially at work.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

@heaving As time goes on, I think I’ve given less of a shit about a persona. There was a time I was like that. After I went to San Antonio sometime mid 2018 and Palazio was no longer my primary club I started relaxing a bit and stopped that. I think that mostly had to do with the fact that my San Antonio club has a huge Mexican blue collar base who are simply horny mofos and personality doesn’t matter. 😝. There’s a heck of a lot less things I take seriously now vs when I started.

Profile picture for RamPaige
RamPaige
•

Vince Vaughn from "Old School."

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Travis Bickle, Taxi Driver.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

From a book, Tucker Max.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I'm Spartacus! ⚔️

Honest 😜

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

Dirk Diggler of course

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Are animated characters allowed?

I think my club personality would match Helga Sinclair from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

(But once the shoes come off, my personality is more like Wilhelmina Packard... also from Atlantis.)

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

harvey keitel - the bad lieutenant.

Profile picture for TheElmerFudd
TheElmerFudd
•

Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Profile picture for TheElmerFudd
TheElmerFudd
•

“Does your wife trust you” seems more apropos 😁

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

"harvey keitel - the bad lieutenant."

Great portrayal!

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

~ Character: Lawyer Donald Kenneth "Deke" Gentry (Kirk Douglas)

~ Movie: “For Love or Money” a 1963 romantic comedy film distributed by Universal International.

~ Julie Newmar known for her recurring role on the 1960s television series Batman as the villainess Catwoman is in the movie, Her statuesque form made her a larger-than-life sex symbol.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Flounder from Animal House. Just kidding, maybe when I was 18 years old. Elephant man.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Being Honest I'd say Mike from Stranger in a Strange Land. Like Mike, the human raised by Martians, I grok strippers, feast on their positive energy, become one with their spirit.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Forrest Gump

Sometimes I push them off my lap and say "You taste like cigarettes" :(

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Doc Holiday in Tombstone, i'm their Huckleberry. Without the Tuberculosis

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Butters from South Park.

Profile picture for BabyDoc
BabyDoc
•

Pulp Fiction - Jules Winnfield

lol

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Lmao Jack

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Matthew Modine - Wind

Or maybe...

Paul Newman - Winning

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Personality, probably Dr Emmetr Brown from the back to future series.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Randall “Pink” Floyd from Dazed and Confused, because I don’t give a shit what anyone thinks about me, but I treat others well if they do the same. Mentoring has always been a passion of mine.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

^^^^

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^ I’m living rent free inside your head, Randumb!

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

I can help anyone who wants some meat in their mouth😂

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Hey Desert fuck any more barnyard animals lately you dirty little simp? How's life you little cum stain?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement