tuscl

Strippers with masks, hard to tell if they are good looking, but should it be?

Why does the face even matter that much. I think if we are honest with our selves most of us have it at or close to No.1 when grading but when she’s bent over who cares. This has gotten me looking at strippers in a new light. Ignore the face, completely. You can’t even see it. Not quite a Yemen style of evaluating women but neck up yes.

This Post CoVid SC world has really bringing the ass and legs even more into prominence. This is truly the era of the butter face .

24 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    They’ll do the peekaboo for you
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Strippers With Masks, Hard To Tell If They Are Good Looking ..."

Easy - it's linearly-proportional to the size of their tits - many studies have confirmed this
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    This kind of research is why joined this site. Peekaboo and linear proportional something something. Cutting edge stuff fellas 👍 I retract my argument completely.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    🙃we work hard for you 😗
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "Easy - it's linearly-proportional to the size of their tits - many studies have confirmed this"

I think we all know exactly what Papi has been studying
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    If everything else looks good, her grill has to be like snaggletooth city to throw the whole thing off.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Ass, legs, boobs, belly, and toes.

Gotta judge on what you see.

My last dancer had pretty those.

So, We went for three.

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’ve been saying it for years - faces are over rated! Once she’s on all fours - and her cooter doesn’t smell like a flounder left in the hot sun - her face doesn’t make a difference!
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^ That and hopefully her piss flaps don’t look like two half chewed pieces of dangling bologna.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    You can still see their eyes -- window to the soul. And hair.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I feel like ever since mask wearing has been more enforced, it’s been tougher to get money. (Or it could be end of month nonsense?) I assume most prefer it not being there
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Pretty sure stripper income is positively correlated to amount of exposed skin. MaskS don’t help with that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Masks on strippers' faces are like pasties for their face - and we all know how we feel about pasties - deep thoughts 🤔
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Muddy, just be glad you get to see some ass after 3 months stuck at home!
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    @Cash the difference between you and the rest of us is we like are strippers to look at the bare minimum “kinda ok”

@nicespice nice little humblebrag there lmao

@shailynn That’s a good point

• PredragDr
    4 years ago
    Have them wear those visors instead of masks. They offer better protection and are transparent.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The face is the single most important aspect of beauty to me. If I get a burger at five guys I take off the wrapper before enjoying it. Same with the mask.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I am 100% in support of all strippers wearing masks. We need to re-learn how to focus on what truly matters most -their bodies.

#StrippersBodiesMatter
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    Take it off! Take it ALL off baby!
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Who’d have thought that it would come to the point that seeing her face was an extra you have to pay for
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    A wise English gentleman once told me "You don't look at the mantle when you're poking the fire."
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    At least no one can tell that I have resting bitch/sad face while I'm wearing one.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^ @Eve
    RBF is kinda hot because I never know if you wanna fuck or just smack me around for a while...😜
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Can’t imagine that - not worth my money or risk of covid. Until cure / vaccine sc hobby boat in dry dock.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion