Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Like my big tits and petite body?

LinzeeDet

Pussy tighter than a LA parking spot

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Then follow me on Twitter linzeeryderxxx

I'll be at LANDING STRIP and DREAM GIRLS in DTW sometime after July, until then have fun with me online! ;)

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Wow - you gotta love a woman that gets straight to the point. 👍

Profile picture for TommyMoney
TommyMoney
•

If someone answers "NO" will you personally come over to their house and 'pound' some sense into them by any means necessary? Askin' for a friend...

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

YES

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Are they bought and paid for? If so, who paid for them?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Great body - and impressive porn scenes too. If you were dancing nearby, I’d be happy to come see you work!

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Note to self, Landing Strip and Dream Girls after July!

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i like!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

After July? Why are you making us wait?

Profile picture for jimmiedean
jimmiedean
•

Yes I do!

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Well good god who wouldn't? Can't wait to see you again Linzee.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Yes.

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

Like your face (especially looking up). Don’t understand the fascination with big tits, but to each their own.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Not a big boob fan. Like the rest.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Interesting ski and muersault. I get it, big boobs aren’t the be all / end all for me either, but I still like them. I’d def spend time with Linzee if I could. That first picture of her in her profile is really gorgeous. Her face is really appealing to me too. I have a thing for blonde hair with darker eyebrows thanks to my first girlfriend (who was a incredible babe I out kicked my coverage on - but it was fun while it lasted). Sigh.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

In the last 10 years I have gotten dances with exactly 2 dancers with enhanced boobs. For me it detracts; it doesn't ever add. Not a comment on how pretty the dancer is, just not going to be my choice if there are spinners there.

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

There's more here than meets the eye, and I wish more adult entertainers were like you/Linzee.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Like George is implying the best parts of Linzee are her attitude and personality..... she should run a dancer finishing school.

Profile picture for jimmiedean
jimmiedean
•

I've never have met her or obviously received a dance form her ,yet.
I don't know about "Finishing School" but I'm sure think she would "Finish" me off for sure.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Double meaning intended.... 😉

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

Linzee. Yes very much. And yes very much. Just answering your questions. You are definitely extremely hot!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shit!

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I like longball’s avatar pics over any stripper, any day.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I'll take longball's avatar girls AS strippers, but second only to Linzee. The big tits and petite body are my kryptonite.

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

Yes would want enjoy your company.

Profile picture for Stephanie4life
Stephanie4life
•

Well.. Yea!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement