tuscl

Keeping Stats on Hobbying

Since the beginning I have kept stats on spending, sessions girl, type (stripper or SD site), a symbol for sex, relief from happy ending (sex) or if from HE from hj or bj.

Data during the month was accumulated using a planner for input that showed all the Months activity / calendar on one page with space for notes, input using various symbols. More points went to the girl that got me off (intercourse) but as time went on a more really relaxed view as one gave really good hj. Of course the girl where few happy endings per session (she would not give hj relief) dropped. At month end data recapped in spreadsheet password prerecord - each girl had name, phone, venue etc. in this way performance of girl could be tracked. Key question was she good getting one off.

If just dances at a club that activity tracked too. Not for the scared when looking at spending, sessions, over a period of time. One could look back at a 5 year period “my god why did I spend so much if just half be so much better off” as the guy takes a drink in the back yard....or “gee wiz why did I do Dee so many times when Barb cheaper / better. That damn Dan (friend) pimping Dee to me should told
Him F off.”

A photo archive also maintained. What say ye?

26 comments

• doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I don't keep stats. I don't want to know how much I've spent.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    It would be interesting to keep a detailed record for a number of years, but I'm afraid when you add up the cost it might make your head spin. So I'll avoid it.
    I have kept a count in my head since I got back into the game three years ago, but I'm hoping I will lose count over the next several years.
    On a similar note, anyone keep track of how many times they jack-off?
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I might get depressed if I knew exactly how much I had spent over the years.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I don't keep stats w.r.t. mongering or anything else; don't even have/do a budget - being single I only have to keep track of what I spend and I pretty-much know where the $$$ is going and when I should cut back a bit - not to say it's not a good thing to keep track, just that I don't enjoy having to do that so I don't, but I may at some point in the future.

Also - liking variety as much as I do, my excitement is w.r.t. the future and what/who I haven't experienced vs what/who I already experienced.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    @JAprufrock, hell yeah! I remember when I jacked you off! I remember when I Jacked desertscrub off! I remember when I jacked RickDugan off!
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    I keep excellent notes on this stuff. I also remember that JAprufrock was a 2 pump chump!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Player11

To answer your question, after a few OTC sessions with my ATF I started an excel spreadsheet to save the memories of each encounter.

We developed a Sugar Baby type of relationship where we had OTC almost every week for more than two years.

I would pick her up on Sunday afternoon, get an hotel room and make love, massage each other, have room service sometimes we would go to dinner to a really nice, fancy place. She would refer to me as her fiancé to other people, her sister told me.

I have thousands of pictures of her modeling cute sexy outfits I got for her. Around Halloween she was slave princesses Lea from Star Wars, Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, Playboy Bunny. Around Christmas a sexy miss Santa, naughty school girl.

She was a baby stripper when we meet, very sweet and nice, the sex got better and better because she was more comfortable and felt safe relaxed and was able to let herself go and enjoy it, I enjoyed it too, she would experience multiple orgasms and was very shy and sweet about it.

Sometimes she would spend the night and would fall a sleep with her head on my chest like the little angel she was.

She texted me one last time letting me know she was moving on and thanking me for the relationship...

She was worth every penny and every second I spent on her.

Thank you for making me remember those good times.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Why ruin the fun of something like strippers and sex with record keeping. Spreadsheets have no business being involved with what goes on between the sheets.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    I will say that I wish I had started keeping a photo archive a lot sooner.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    When I was mongering I kept brief notes on each encounters for my own personal enjoyment, later I used these notes to write reviews but to keep records on a spreadsheet would be too much work and ruin some of my fun.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    I think photo archive important. Yes one can become depressed knowing bottom line spending number over a period of time. A bad break can make you question if only spent 60 pct spent would be better off. We can’t go back in past and change things plus at that time we did not how long we would live or what event would fuck us over. At height of my activity was in mode living for moment.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    A few years ago I tried keeping a list of dancers at my favorite club that were known by me or my buddies to be doing extras. The list got pretty long but after awhile it became to much trouble to keep up because dancers kept coming and going.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    I keep track of a running count. Out of morbid curiosity.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Player11

You wrote:

A photo archive also maintained. What say ye?

Yes; I agree, a photo archive is important.

PICS OR IT DIDN’T HAPPEN!!!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    :D
  • clubdude
    4 years ago
    I just keep stats on visit. Stats on money spent would depress me.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Stats aren't relevant to the hobby. The only stat I wish I had kept was how many days since I started smoking weed full-time in 1974 on which I haven't smoked weed. I have a guesstimate for post 1989, but no hard facts: 125 -250.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I keep stats on all da loads I dumped
  • SteveSutton
    4 years ago
    I've kept track of the girls I've f'd since I started the hobby. Rated them on a scale of how good it was, and tried to remember one key characteristic and noted that. It's just fun to go back to it every once in a while and relive some memories. I've also kept a few pictures of girls I really liked that sent them via text, or that are on Instagram.

Regarding money spent, I went back one time to try and estimate it and stopped once I hit 6 figures. It was too depressing.
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    No stats for me. Don't want to know what I spent, and the experience is not a competition to me.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i wish i’d been keeping notes on every girl and experience. (probably thousands of notes by now.)
  • scarface03
    4 years ago
    I keep a record of how much I spend per month, the reason being too guard against getting carried away. Of course, the money has really added up over the years, but I have no regrets. The current lockdown shows that the future is always unpredictable, and I'm glad I had so much fun when I had the opportunity. If I have any regret it's that I didn't spend even more.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    The only stat I remember is when I nutted last if it’s too long ago I go looking.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I keep stats/notes. It's fun to experience your good experiences more than once. I've kept notes on gardening, night sky telescope sights, mt biking runs, river running, hell, no way I wasn't going to keep notes on something as fun as lap dances.

I rate (1 to 10) overall looks/presentation, how much body shape wows me, LD fun factor, and how much I'd like to repeat in future.
    Then 2 -5 sentences about the dancer/dance. Love to remember the good, better, best times. (And learn from the few I should have saved my money. )
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Yes I am glad I had my SC fun when I did. What it wb like after Covid off the field anybody’s guess.
  • mjx01
    4 years ago
    I tried tracking spending and dancers, especially when I started... but I just do not have the spare mental bandwidth anymore to invest in this practice. As long as I'm within budget for the month, I don't obsess on the details anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion