tuscl

Sending ATF money

Monday, May 18, 2020 7:11 PM
Has anybody else been sending their ATF money since the clubs shut down? If so how much do you send her and how often do you send her it?

42 comments

• Bavarian
    4 years ago
    If she’s asking you for money, it’s probably a hustle and she’s not really in need. I’m sure it works for them and got several suckers sending money.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    I didn't directly offer, but I texted my ATF and just asked, "How are you doing? Are you okay?" She replied, "I'm fine. I save my money." It's probably why she's my ATF, because she's a very smart girl, besides being hot as hell and a freak in bed.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Not my ATF but a stripper who's a Facebook Friend has been posting, asking people for money. I wonder how much she would send me if I needed money.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Sadly my ATF is out of the business and enjoying her husband and child so it would probably be a little odd to send her money now. I have given money to my CF every couple of weeks but it has been via OTC meetings. I can't imagine sending money to a stripper without getting something in exchange. They are business acquaintances not friends. I wouldn't give money to my other business acquaintances without something in exchange so this is no different.
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    what is CF? like secondary favorite? I am not in contact with both my favorites.
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    Also damn ppl be really out here fucking strippers??
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    CF = Club Favorite. It's in the glossary.
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    thanks fam
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    CF=Current Favorite (in the running for ATF)
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ".... ppl be really out here fucking strippers? ..." Some of the hardercore vets have had the veil removed from their eyes, either from being an SCer long enough, or having had access to UHM clubs, or for many having their PL-eyes opened when they joined TUSCL and started reading of others' experiences. But - I hope that you have being able to decipher that when PLs on here talk about having sex-with-strippers, it's a P4P thing, not that they are hooking up w/ these girls w/o $$$ being exchanged b/c they have some kinda game.
  • mal_hodgson
    4 years ago
    I wish my ATF would ask for some money! She has a regular job as an essential worker and has been working tons of hours so doesn’t need any extra cash from me. That means no fun for me either unfortunately!
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    About 6 months ago the girl that I had been seeing OTC weekly sent me a text asking if I could advance her $30 until out next meeting. She lives an hours drive away from me. Even if I didn't fully trust her, $30 is nothing. So I agreed. Luckily we both use the same credit union so a transfer from my account to hers was fairly simple. I just needed her full account number. She took a photo copy of her bank statement and sent it to me. It showed she had a balance of $3.78. I asked her if $30 was enough and she said it was all she needed. She hasn't asked for anything more since then. Of course we haven't seen each other for close to 3 months now.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "I wonder how much she would send me if I needed money." That's not how the hobby works, Jack. But of course you knew that already. Now I'll pour out some of my drank for the homiez that will try and get their favs to see them for the great guys they really are.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Jammaster NO $0.00 (Zero and 00/100 Dollars)
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    No they get unemployment
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    One of my Mexican girls twisted her ankle and sent me a photo and I sent her $100 because they don’t have unemployment and I’ve known her a few years...
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I couldn't even locate my atf or any cf either. Businesses, not a relationship.
  • SteveSutton
    4 years ago
    All i can say is cover your tracks and be careful with online payments. I speak from experience. There is a reason why this hobby should be cash only. Many of the onsite pay sites require your real information (or at least partially) and from there it's a very easy hop to find out personal information, where you live, where you work, etc. with simple google searches.
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    I had two strippers who I have never ever done anything with except get dances and give away my number send me texts for money. One promised vaguely "it'll be worth it" for a loan which she promised to repay when she gets a second stimulus check. (Is she getting a second check? Did she get a first check?) The other dancer I don't even remember. She is from Atlanta, and dances at Cheetahs. I have never been to Cheetahs. She did have my name and number and said we met a few years ago. Possible, but I have zero recollection. She wanted something to hold her over until she can work again, and did offer to reward me for it. (Of course, she needed the money immediately.) I told her that I lost my job and would not have money for some time. She responded to me "don't be an a-hole about it". I did not think that I was being an a-hole.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    This is a tough one for me. Right now I find myself struggling with a guilty conscience. It’s a guilt about being so fortunate. She is not an ATF and I’m not looking for any kind of ongoing relationship but I have “frequented” her in the past few years. She has never asked for anything until now and made no promises of any future pay back. I know it is a really dumb idea to start down this road. It is almost always a scam and even when it isn’t it usually becomes a recurring expectation. What is different in this case is I know she has no money, hasn’t worked in two months, has no options to earn any money any time soon, and there aren’t any unemployment checks or other safety nets available. I really don’t want to open this Pandora’s box but I will probably give in to that nagging conscience telling me it’s the right thing to do and will send her some money. Be grateful if you were lucky enough to have won the birth place lottery and only have to worry about first world problems. Most people in the world weren’t so fortunate and times are unusually bad right now.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    ->"No they get unemployment" In California this is true due to most dancers being club employees since late 2018. Lowest amount they're getting is $450/week, and with it being supplemented with $600/week from fed government, the $1050/week that works out to $54,600 annualized income - not too shabby. But good for them cuz dancers got burned with lower income with the switch to employee
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    What long-term good am I doing for a girl by giving her a handout? None whatsoever, except to reinforce the notion that begging is rewarded. I prefer to help in ways that also build character. Instead of providing charity, I give them a path to earning that money. When they are paid, they can feel a sense of pride and accomplishment, which makes the contribution that much more meaningful. It also helps them overcome any mental blocks they may face in finding another avenue of income. Remember boys and girls, ***if you give a hungry woman a fish, you feed her for a day, but if you teach her how to fish, you feed her for a lifetime.***
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    ^You have quite romanticized the notion of fucking you for money
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    I dropped some hints about helping out but my ATF didn't ask so I didn't but would have. It didn't surprise me because she even tries to give me change when I tip generously, which I refuse.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I don't mind helping anyone out including a dancer - the problem with being a "Mr Helper" w/ dancers is that as we all know many a dancer are ruthless hustlers and take advantage of well meaning PLs or even worse RILs - and sometimes these girls are hooked-up with street-smart guys that see an easily exploitable opportunity and may pressure his dancer GF to hustle the well-meaning PL - def does not apply to every dancer b/c not every dancer is necessarily a ROB, and also some are smart-enough to "not bite the hand that feeds them" by trying to take advantage. So I'd say if it's an experienced SCer that knows the game/deal and he sees a need and feels he can help, no problem IMO - but I think a lot of inexperienced and/or not-TUSCLarly-educated guys help out dancer b/c they feel their relationship is beyond a business relationship and treat the fave as if she was their S.O., and the PL/RIL can easily be taken advantage of.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    Never have and never will. It's also nice to know that the personal relationships with some dancers I've built over the years, has lead to them to never even asking me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    @Jammaster Why do you send your ATF $$$? Did she ask you to; or you volunteered?
  • Jammaster
    4 years ago
    She asked. I’ve known her for five years and was just curious if others were doing the same right now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'd say if a fave asks once in a while and it doesn't affect one's finances, then not that big an issue IMO - problem is when a dancer starts abusing a PL's generosity and starts claiming one financial calamity after another in order to extract $$$ from a PL w/o having to do anything for it.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    No. She has a common law husband / baby daddy. Sessions are a 1 hour fantasy zone. Beyond that neither party really owes anything. I have however helped them get their car out of impound or added some to session help them on bills.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    "yes, we are all fucking a few strippers... some of us .. at one time …. they are strippers after all.." ^ awe thank you for your support desertscrub! I really appreciate it
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ lmao brother! What am I writing about? When I stuck it inside you at the Katy Perry concert?
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    No for me. I did ask her about her finances, and she explained some of her difficulties given the situation. She never asked, and she neither hinted nor complained. I never offered. It’s one of the reasons we got on so well: there’s a good mutual understanding.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    "a normal grown man would ask, 'who the fuck is katy perry?' again, get new material^ ^awww! You loved it! Stop trying to be coy
  • Cowboy12
    4 years ago
    I had an OTC set up with my CF, but of course she cancelled at the last minute. She said she saves her money, so I guess not desperate enough for OTC!
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "a normal grown man would ask, 'who the fuck is katy perry?'" Maybe a childless one who never turns on the TV or radio, but anyone who has kids or has recently watched an episode of American Idol knows who she is.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @rickdugan - "I prefer to help in ways that also build character. Instead of providing charity, I give them a path to earning that money." I'm picturing Rick with a crew of unemployed strippers mowing his lawn, washing windows, and finally getting all that junk in the garage organized - while he kicks back in a lawn chair enjoying a few gin and tonics.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Now mister, would you use a carpenter to fix the electrical wiring? No siree bob. Neither would I misuse strippers in that manner. Not only would they likely fuck it up, but I'd be wasting talents and assets that could be put to much better use elsewhere. ;)
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    Just an update as if anyone cares, but I decided to send money to the girl that asked for help. Interestingly, she did not know how or where to pick up wired money. It reconfirms my belief that this isn’t the usual lying, thieving whore situation.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ She's probably used to getting her money through a cash app. When you told her how you were sending it, she said "Western What??" ;)
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ lol. could be…I am so fucking old…lol
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    I had one ask for me buy pizza have it delivered to her and bf - their hotel room. Sorry need it for me - beer and Buger King just just settled cc lawsuit against me for 40c on the dollar. Check back in about 6 months.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion