tuscl

Niece is NICE!

Longball300
I'll sleep when I'm Dead...😈
Stumbled upon this morsel this morning; right up my alley:

https://celebjihad.com/niece-waidhofer/n…

33 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Fine
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Very nice.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    As someone who has followed Niece's social media for a while, I, too, find her nice.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I'd never heard of her before, but that's a near 10
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Damn that chick got cakes! Excellent body!
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    "Nice" doesn't do that girl justice. She is pretty close to perfect. WOW !!!!
  • PaulDrake
    4 years ago
    Wow
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Yes she is.
    Though I'm a trifle disappointed, wondered if you had misspelled and posted a pic of nicespice.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Very sexy! This must be one of those popular social influencers - who is popular with the young folks.

I strongly approve of her leather framed titties - her flat and toned abs - and her delicious rump roast!

Sadly there are no cooter pics.

I love the mention of the offer for her - a gently used camel saddle - lol!
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Her parents actually named her Niece.

She's attractive but can't dig the fake tits
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    I’d hit it
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @JamesSD you think her ass is fake also? I truly can't tell.
  • Roadworrier
    4 years ago
    She’s too pale. Needs some Vitamin D. Or less H.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    She has breast implants and has had two Brazilian butt lifts. She's very open about it.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the info @Eve Hartley. Should have known those cakes weren't natural.

Still doesn't bother me one bit, her body is still fire!
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    If only people only knew how many of their favorite looks were based entirely upon cosmetic medicine...
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    If I could only touch them...... ( . ) ( . ) ..... then they would be real........ real nice. I have never had a problem with a well done boob job. Haven't ram, I mean ran into many butt jobs but, I think the good ones are fewer and farther between.
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    The only thing keeping her from being a 10 in my book is the butt implants.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @Sinclair so you don't mind the boob job, just the BBL?

@gammanu95 I like big boobs and big asses. That look isn't based on cosmetic medicine, but it does allow more women to attain the look despite not being born with it. And as I've said many times before I have no problem with man mades, as long as they feel close enough to the real thing ie not rock hard.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Lol did some more digging. So apparently this chick posted a picture to Reddit on the subreddit r/roastme. I guess she was thinking she's so pretty no one could do it. Poor chick didn't realize the internet is undefeated. Roasted the poor girl so bad she deleted her account. Funny shit. It's hard to follow but bits and pieces of the entire thing can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comment…
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    That's how I first discovered her. It was definitely a shit show at the time, but she has returned to Reddit since the ordeal: https://www.reddit.com/user/rrrroasted/
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    She is attractive but not a 10 (or even a 9).

If she danced, I would buy a 3 for $40 and if the dance was high mileage, I might consider taking her to the VIP room for some extra fun.

@tfp I was surprised, I thought she was not curvy enough for you, she has a nice body but nothing outstanding.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @Cristobal her body type actually reminds me of Remy from HK. Petite, curves were augmented but still excellent and fit her frame well. This Niece chick has curves like that. I don't usually go for petite chicks but when I do that's what they look like.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    niece... call me. 555-5555.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    —>@TFP: “ this chick posted a picture to Reddit on the subreddit r/roastme. I guess she was thinking she's so pretty no one could do it. Poor chick didn't realize the internet is undefeated. Roasted the poor girl so bad she deleted her account. Funny shit.”

I don’t spend any time on reddit other than when someone here posts a link. But I checked out that RoastMe subpage from your link. There’s some brutal posts there, and hilarious.

• TFP
    4 years ago
    @Declinetostate apparently we were too late to the party. Seems the top roast on that Reddit was so rough that the mods deleted it. All the comments under it just speak of how that was the mother of all roastings and now I don't get to see what it said. I was hoping someone archived it somewhere but I didn't find it.

So far the only ones I've seen that had almost as many upvotes and awards was the supposed ex boyfriend post, and the other one that started off with the line that she looks like every other wanna be Kardashian bitch.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    If she’s posting on a reddit roast - it should be of her being spit roasted! Otherwise I’ll pass!
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @tfp

I thought Remy was curvier than Niece, and from what I remember Remy had a bigger ass, that being said, they are both fine.

I enjoy relieving all those memories.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Beautiful body with an attractive face and a trashy, mischievous, "I'm about to make some very poor choices" look in her eye. Sign me up.
  • lincoln2
    4 years ago
    Very hot
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    I think she looks pretty good. I never go to that celebjihad site except when I follow a link like OP posted but I do get a kick out of the comments such as..
    " I am attempting to purchase her from her uncle with a very generous offer of 3 goats, 1 gently used camel saddle, and an exquisite set of fig and hummus serving bowls carved from the skulls of vanquished Zionist foes." 👅
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    Cool site!
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "If she’s posting on a reddit roast - it should be of her being spit roasted! Otherwise I’ll pass!"

They actually made a name for that?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion