tuscl

Buy a dance from her? 1-10? (Martyna Balsam)

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Friday, March 20, 2020 9:40 PM
Here is my latest instagram crush, what do you guys think: [view link]

36 comments

• PaulDrake
    4 years ago
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I prefer bigger boobs, but she's clearly the hotness. I'd rate her something in the 9 range.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    I say she’s an 8. She’s very pretty, but I would like her more if she looked slightly older. Also, it wouldn’t hurt if she could round off those elbows a little
  • Evasparkling
    4 years ago
    Not attracted to her but I did give her a 7 on the hotness scale.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    9+
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    She's fine
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Cute
  • grand1511
    4 years ago
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    nice!
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    I like her.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Yes!
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Hell yes.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Very nice. Definitely a 9.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    To tall at 5'8 for my liking but still give her 8
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    8.5 and for sure getting dances. Looks almost like a CF I had who was my only legit 10 ever seen in a club.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    She's way past the Dushku limit from the front. But the only time super slim girls take such pains about never being photographed from the back, is if their ass is completely flat, which we get telltale hints of in her very few side pics (which is why she doesn't even do side pics, for the most part) Prove me wrong
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Check out the third pic in the first link. Definitely a flat ass. Pretty girl overall though. Solid 8 in my book.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Looks a little young.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Very attractive. But a little too tall for me.
  • Pk11sweethard
    4 years ago
    She's a 9 - is she enhanced?
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Certainly would try a dance.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    You know the world has changed when a bunch of old cranks are complaining that a girl's ass is too small. lol.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    She is pretty (strong 7) but her body is not what I look for in a dancer (weak 6). I would not buy a dance from her either.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Lol to the last Wallanon comment.
  • PaulDrake
    4 years ago
    Yeah that is interesting comment. Weird how things have changed. Personally I am more about wide hips than a big butt. Classically extreme hip/waist ratios were considered beautiful regardless of how thin or thick was in fashion throughout time. Where now a lot of people want big buts and don't care about hip/waist ratio.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Paul, I like small butts, but they have to project. totally flat ass is definitely a huge flaw. I think she's like a 9 or 9.5 from the front though
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    Nothing wrong with her, but most of my attraction to her is due to her youth.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    She is cute but I rate her a 7 in my book
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    She reminds me of Dua Lipa.. She is very attractive and I’d put her in my exotic category 9. Yes, to dances and more.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Definitely hot. I like a little more meat too but no doubt getting dances
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Build very similar to a dancer I used to get dances from several years ago. A little younger and slightly prettier than the dancer, so yeah, I would get dances from her.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Oh yeah forgot to add 8.5 looks
  • chimera422
    4 years ago
    Yes she’s pretty, but there’s no spark in her eyes or joy in her expressions. I like to spend time with dancers who can at least fake happiness
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Chimera, the photos posted look to be fashion model photos, where typically any expression is frowned upon.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "she is an 8 and has a real bitch face" You say that as if a real bitch face is a problem.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Right in my wheelhouse..... a "9" from this judge.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion