tuscl

Is your club still open?

ThreeDollarBill
Addictions are my hobby
Tuesday, March 17, 2020 1:40 PM
All the clubs around me for three states are closed. I thought it would be interesting to see what states and what clubs are still going? How about Mexico and Canada?

40 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    Everything around me is closed. I got vacation coming up and I really don’t know what I’m gonna do. I really wanted to hit the road, I got that itch rn. I was thinking maybe going to Florida l, seems like they still got some stuff going. Maybe Montreal. I don’t really know this stuff is changing every minute but whatever I decide to do is obviously going to be severely limited no matter what.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I haven't checked, but the clubs must be. Michigan closed all bars and restaurants.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Follies is still open but 3 other Atlanta area clubs have closed. Makes no difference to me. I'm 78 with stage 3 COPD. I am on lock down at home. Even canceled my weekly visit from my favorite.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    As of 8 minutes ago, all Florida clubs and bars are closed off for 30 days. This is gonna be boring.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    On March 12th a rural club close to KCMO reopened after being closed for more than a year +. Today on their Facebook page: Fantasy Ranch will be shutting down due to coronavirus we will keep you updated on when we will reopen. This is a tough break for the talent some of whom come from nearby college town.
  • Toesucking
    4 years ago
    Bet stripper's hurting , No money !
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Michigan clubs are closed as are AMPs.
  • StPaul101
    4 years ago
    MN is closing all Bars as of today 5pm, Wisconsin Im sure will follow as some of the larger cities have already closed their clubs.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    In the part of Texas I'm around clubs are open. Spent a few hours in one yesterday.
  • trapdoor
    4 years ago
    Heard from a dancer friend that HiLiter in PHX is going to close tonight at 8p
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    As far as I know the clubs around me - in Northeast NJ - are closed. This sucks!
  • BumHip
    4 years ago
    Most are open in Vegas, but The Rino, the biggest player in town is closed.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    What if the club offers take out? It could be a burger and fries to go - and a dancer to slob my knob in the parking lot?
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Now that's a real Happy Meal Cashman.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Whodey - I like it! In certain areas bars must close unless they serve take out. This is a great way to keep a club going! A happy ending meal!
  • whghIost
    4 years ago
    My ATF told me today all Florida clubs will be closed for 30 days.
  • sweetjamesjones
    4 years ago
    All the clubs in Illinois are closed. Most of the dancers are going to be hurting for $. I got my first text today from a dancer I haven’t heard from in over 5yrs, but I’m not taking any chances.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    All of the club's I work at in Florida are closed for 30 days starting Tuesday. all of the Michigan clubs a workout or closed until March 30th (I think?).
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    **I work at, not workout. Fuck voice to text lol
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    No 😟
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    N.C. closed bars/restaurants except for take out on 3/17. Didn’t say for how long
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    A lot of businesses are closing down. The hilarity is they say they are closing down to help with the virus, but its really because of the lack of business.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I don't think any around here are open to the general public. It wouldn't surprise me if a couple of places had a few guests though. Some of the FB/IG posts are pretty funny. BT for example put up a note a few days ago indicating reduced hours saying how much they care about their employees and customers, then reverse course the next day saying they're open for business normal hours, then saying they closed because they care about their employees again. Truth is they misinterpreted a rule limiting hours, then were forced to close down.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I got a few messages telling me that they were going to try and keep certain clubs open on the DL , operate like a private club I doubt it will work in many places.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    In Florida, THIS SUCKS!!!!
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    Kansas City MO update: To no one's surprise the three downtown area clubs are closed: Bazooka's Showgirls - Facebook post - 'temporarily... open again asap. Shady Lady Lounge - Facebook post - until end of city ban [April 1st], could be extended by revised city decree. Totally Nude Temptations - no website or active facebook page but phone unanswered, would be covered by city ban like bazookas and shady lady. Earlier reported closure of recently re-opened Fantasy Ranch near Clearview MO
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    It is closed. But I was in the club the day the music died! (apologies to Don McClean).
  • mjx01
    4 years ago
    no. the governor closed almost everything here.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "I got my first text today from a dancer I haven’t heard from in over 5yrs, but I’m not taking any chances." So all it took was a global pandemic to scare you straight?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    By the end of this week I doubt there will be any clubs left open (if they are not all closed by now)
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I tried hitting a Chick-Fil-A yesterday around 3pm and there was a line of around 30-cars in the drive-thru (they were not letting anyone inside the restaurant even for takeout) - needless to say I didn't have to have Chik-Fil-A that bad and went someplace else
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    I prefer Pollo Tropical Papi.
  • GrayFox
    4 years ago
    All clubs in Massachusetts and the 1 club in New Hampshire are closed. 1 club in mass just open on Friday and shut down on Tuesday as all bars are closed.
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Add at least a 4th club for Atlanta area. Oasis shut down today.
  • sweetjamesjones
    4 years ago
    “ So all it took was a global pandemic to scare you straight?” It’s a combination of the ‘rona & the 5yrs of wear & tear that’s giving me pause. A lot of strippers age like nfl running backs, so I’m almost certain this girl isn’t in her prime anymore.
  • ThreeDollarBill
    4 years ago
    I'm struggling now. It may be time to admit I have an addition. Anyone seeing "private" clubs starting up?
  • ThreeDollarBill
    4 years ago
    Addiction. Clearly, I'm in distress.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    ⬆Anyone seeing "private" clubs starting up? Recently saw reference to one on ECCIE site. Think it was Dallas SC subforum.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    4 years ago
    Follies in Atlanta is still open. I just left from there two hours ago. It was slow with about 1/4th of the crowd the club usually has on a weekday. From what I was told by one of my favorites, the club is going to stay open as long as they possibly can until the city of Chamblee forces them to close.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Anyone seeing "private" clubs starting up?" I prefer to call them numbers in my phone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion