tuscl

The Brazilians are coming.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
In all of my years of strip clubbing, I have only met one. She started dancing at my favorite club about a year ago. She is on my favorites list. She is no "10". Maybe a "7" in appearance. Her worst feature is her face. One dancer described it as manly looking. I have to agree. She has a nice body. Small "C's" and very hard bodied. Does not shave her pussy but keeps it neatly trimmed. She has a warm outgoing personality and is very affectionate. Out front and in the back room. Her broken English and heavy accent makes it very difficult to understand her. The other dancers like her. Even though she makes no bones about how far she goes with the customers. After giving me my first hand job, she wanted to cuddle. Kissing me and telling how happy she was to be able to make me cum. Several months ago, I gave her a CD of Brazilian music that I had burned. Mostly Sergio Mendez and Brazil 66. Last month she told me that she would be making a trip back to Brazil this month and wanted to bring me back a CD of Brazilian music. Asked what I liked. I said Samba. She will be back next month and I am betting that she brings me the CD.

2 comments

• Yoda
    17 years ago
    LOL, nice work Shadow. I was getting stick-shifted by an old fav Brazilian just the other night who I hadn't seen in about three years. They have quite a work ethic...Three or four years ago I actually had one Brazilian lady appologize because it took her three songs to make me cum...gotta love it!
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I remember seeing one dancer who looks like she could have come from somewhere in South America. She has very nice looks and very nice tits. She's also very busy lately I noticed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion