Monday, February 10, 2020 11:31 AM
Surprised this hasn’t been posted here yet. [view link]

21 comments

• prevert
    4 years ago
    It was.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Ooops..... [view link] Just glad it wasn't you.
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    It has been posted. Here: [view link] and Here: [view link] Super scary. I'm surprised she wasn't more severely injured, though a broken jaw, broken teeth, and bruising is bad enough. Supposedly having jaw surgery today.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Oh, my bad. Sorry 😌
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    What jacej said. I forgot about the broken teeth. I've been following her story and hope her surgery goes well. 🤞
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Lucky she didd'nt break her neck
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    My link was first.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    This vid right here is always my main fear for dancers who go that high up on the pole. Just like how I can't watch women's gymnastics live without covering my eyes at points for fear of them making a mistake. Same thing when dancers do complex and daring pole tricks. I get worried for them.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Many dancers tell me they don't do pole work because of the chance of injury. As independent contractors, dancers don't get workers comp, and most don't have their own health insurance.
  • Stephanie4life
    4 years ago
    It helps when you got that cushioning to break your fall.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^ oh good god!!
  • aham5
    4 years ago
    I'm calling bullshit. This was staged. Every time I've tried to video record in a SC , i have been promptly been kicked out.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    Strippers record there dances all the time and post it to facebook/Instagram someone is recording it that's not them, plus alot of clubs have cameras
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Every time I've tried to video record in a SC , i have been promptly been kicked out." I've been in clubs where customers take photos and video. The video is frowned upon, but if the dancer consents and it's not some idiot filming the entire club they're usually ok if they're spending money. I've recorded videos of dancers with their own phones so they could promote themselves on Instagram. Clubs were banning camera phones left and right until they became so common it made no sense.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Wow. I live in the NYC area and some stripper poles are really high at the big clubs. The athletics are amazing. I've never seen an accident like that. Hope she recovers 100%.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    You think someone fell from 20 feet in the air onto their face, and it was staged? K.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Lol at Aham. Girls have died from falls. These are some serious athletic moves that involve real risk.
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    Looks like the girls is on her way to recovery. [view link] The go-fund-me campaign has raised a lot of money towards her bills. [view link]
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    This girl ended up starting a go fund me and raised over $30,000 for her jaw surgery yesterday. Her surgery was a success. [view link]
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    Here is her Instagram with updates. [view link]
  • georgebailey
    4 years ago
    Made donation. This wasn't staged.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion