Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Scary Vid

PinkSugarDoll

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Surprised this hasn’t been posted here yet.

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

It was.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Ooops.....

Just glad it wasn't you.

Profile picture for jacej
jacej
•

It has been posted. Here: tuscl.net and Here: tuscl.net

Super scary. I'm surprised she wasn't more severely injured, though a broken jaw, broken teeth, and bruising is bad enough. Supposedly having jaw surgery today.

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

Oh, my bad. Sorry 😌

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Lucky she didd'nt break her neck

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

My link was first.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

This vid right here is always my main fear for dancers who go that high up on the pole. Just like how I can't watch women's gymnastics live without covering my eyes at points for fear of them making a mistake. Same thing when dancers do complex and daring pole tricks. I get worried for them.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Many dancers tell me they don't do pole work because of the chance of injury. As independent contractors, dancers don't get workers comp, and most don't have their own health insurance.

Profile picture for Stephanie4life
Stephanie4life
•

It helps when you got that cushioning to break your fall.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^ oh good god!!

Profile picture for aham5
aham5
•

I'm calling bullshit. This was staged.

Every time I've tried to video record in a SC , i have been promptly been kicked out.

Profile picture for Member6532
Member6532
•

Strippers record there dances all the time and post it to facebook/Instagram someone is recording it that's not them, plus alot of clubs have cameras

W
wallanon
•

"Every time I've tried to video record in a SC , i have been promptly been kicked out."

I've been in clubs where customers take photos and video. The video is frowned upon, but if the dancer consents and it's not some idiot filming the entire club they're usually ok if they're spending money. I've recorded videos of dancers with their own phones so they could promote themselves on Instagram. Clubs were banning camera phones left and right until they became so common it made no sense.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Wow. I live in the NYC area and some stripper poles are really high at the big clubs. The athletics are amazing. I've never seen an accident like that. Hope she recovers 100%.

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

You think someone fell from 20 feet in the air onto their face, and it was staged?

K.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Lol at Aham. Girls have died from falls. These are some serious athletic moves that involve real risk.

Profile picture for jacej
jacej
•

Looks like the girls is on her way to recovery. nypost.com The go-fund-me campaign has raised a lot of money towards her bills. gofundme.com

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

Made donation. This wasn't staged.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement