tuscl

Reunions...with strippers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
You haven't seen them in a long time. Maybe 6 months or a year, or more. They suddenly reappear. Your reaction? Good or bad?

I--: After a year or so reappeared. As soon as she saw me she jumped off the stage, grabbed me, wrapped me up in her arms and stuck her tongue so far down my throat that I was about to choke. I am sure that those watching thought that we were going to fuck right then and there.

R---: Also after a year. Reappeared and tried to get back to where we were. But I was still pissed at her for they way she treated me. It took me 3 months before I could tip her on stage and talk to her. But I still have not gotten a dance from her.

v-------: Reappeared last month. She had had a baby a year ago and remarried. We had a nice friendly conversation but no dances because I was still wet from the HJ from another favorite and was getting ready to leave. I said that since she was now married I could forget about any DFK in the back room. She said "No it doesn't mean that." Always told me that she had a fantasy about making it with an older man. I am looking foreward to seeing her next week.

T---: I mentioned her in another thread as fucking me in the couch room while "pop" was there. Met her again last month after being gone for about 6 months. Did some great dances including some BBBJ but nothing further. She had, had a baby 3 months before and was expierencing her first extended period since then. Still single. I will probabbly do an OTC with her next week. It's almost a sure thing.

The future: Several dancers have told me that my former ATF was really unhappy with her new life and her new boyfriend and wants to come back working at the club. If she does, I don't know how I will handle it. I knew every square inch of her body and she knew mine but we had never done the nasty thing. Lunch? Yes. I am still pissed at her for the way she broke it off but still have a soft spot for her in my heart.

If that damn G--- rubs my nose in her pussy again, I swear that I will damn the torpedos and dive in with my tongue.

9 comments

• Jpac73
    17 years ago
    I would be estatic to see my former ATF but she has move on. If she hasn't been back to the club in 2 1/2years she isn't coming back.
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    I used to have a favorite gal that I had an off and on relationship. I moved away and we kept in contact for a year or so. When I went back for a visit, she was totally different....had her tits done, and a total coke head. Dissapointing, but reality. When we first met she had just had a child, and still had her ''baby fat''. She had just started dancing and was still rather innocent. 1 1/2 years later and she was a seasoned pro.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I just had one of those tonight. It was the first time in 4 years. This was at my former favorite club. She had moved away to Wisconsin and was dancing for the farmers and fisherman and hunters up there, and only recently came back after she heard my old favorite club had a new owner. She was fatter than I remember, but she was as great as she always was.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    My reaction would probably be trying to remember them if it's been over a year. If they were one of my favorites and it's been less than a year, I'll remember them. Sometimes a dancer will be gone for 3 or 4 months and it will only seem like a little while for me. Every once in a while I'll go tip a dancer on stage and instead of the normal reaction, I'll get surprised.

I have forgotten all about a few dancers. I realize if I have forgotten roomates and suitemates in college that I lived with, I likely have forgotten a large number of dancers over the years that I simply met for a few minutes in a club.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    I would love to get together, alone, with my former ATF. After I split with her, I've seen her about 6 or 7 times in a group setting with common friends, although none of those know we know each other form the club environment.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I ran into a couple of old and not so old favorites I hadn't seen in a while. One girl is no longer dancing but I saw her pop up in a club wearing shorts and normal street attire. She went around the club apparently hugging some old friends which included me. She looks good enough that she could easily still be dancing. Another dancer I ran into I hadn't seen for a few months. Apparently she was working an earlier shift at the same club. I'm thinking if anyone watches who I got lapdances from it was a bit of a contrast. One dancer looks older than me and another dancer looks like she just graduated from high school well maybe 20ish something. The young one likes me to slap her ass on occasion. I accidently smacked her harder than normal and she just smiled and said she liked that. Every dancer seems to be different.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    CAT - Go with your instincts, or your gut feeling "below". Myself, I'd forget the former ATF, but go with the returning baby maker. I think I know who you mean and she's a little slutty hot fox (spinner).
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Bones: I have high expectations for this trip. The spinner, The Giant, The girl next door from Rock Hill SC, The return of A----- from Myrtle Beach. The former ATF has so much competition, that she would have to fuck me for free, to stand a chance. Even A---, who was on my shit list has apologized. I have two condoms. I hope that is enough or somebody is going to have to give me a BBBJ. No help from my friends, so I guess that I face pussy alone....
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    The reunion with V------, mentioned in my opening post, continued yesterday. At 4:00 P.M. I was about to leave my favorite club for the 31/2 hour drive home and then I saw her standing at the bar. A minute later I saw her sitting at a table with some guy. Damn my luck! I waited and finally she got called on stage. I went up to tip her. She was all smiles and covering my face with baby kisses. She asked were I was siting. I pointed it out to her. She said that she would be over as soon as she could. After I sat back down, the guy that she had been sitting with came up to the stage and gave her a money shower. I'll guess about 20 1 dollar bills. I think that he noticed her interest in me and wanted to make sure she came back to his table and not mine. She went back to him but only for about 2 minutes and then she was over to me. It was then 4:30. We staid together for the next 4 hours. 12 lap dances at $10 a piece and a couple of drinks. The rest of the time was spent talking about what had gone on in our lives over the last 18 months and about the club and dancers. At one point another of my favorites came over and gave me several kisses on the lips and then asked me "What would a girl have to do to get $2 from you to make my tip out?" I said "You would have to fuck me." More kisses including french. Then she said, looking at V------, "Do I have to do her too?" I knew that she did not need the $2 but I gave it to her. More kisses and then she left. Then V said very astonished "Do you know her?" "Yes very well." I think that she just came over to checkout who I was spending so much time with. V bought a computer 3 weeks ago and she said that she has gotten addicted to it. She remembered that I posted on here but could not remember the name. I wrote it down for her and explained how everything works. She asked if there were any other females posting on here. I told her about Evilcyn and lowpaw. We might have a new female posting on here soon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion