tuscl

Slow Jam vs. Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Two very different clubbing styles. I can go either way on them depending on where i'm at and how to maximize value/fun/time.

One you have revolving door ITC fun. Your in and out. Your not about hanging out, just go in like gangbusters and bust and then get the fuck out of there. Only spend what is absolutely necessary. You might be in there if even an hour. Strictly business. An example of a club where I do this was XXXV club in Jersey, recently burned down. Not comfortable place to hang, seating mostly at the tip rail, all these stupid fees. But at the end of the day all the fun is in the VIP with one of those good looking girls they got. So get there.

Then you have a slow play style. Your going for the whole experience, not just some rushed sex in a dark corner somewhere. Your buying girls drinks, making them laugh all shit, building rapports, feeling like your Dean Martin for the night, the whole thing is just an event. This kind of style I gravitate towards more and more. That buildup of sexual tension dare I say is almost as good as fucking. My old regular club I used to go you had the ability to do both, but I've since moved all the way across the country so I'm constantly looking for the next great club that your able to do it all. I'm almost at the point where I would trade the super duper extra fun for just buying a hot girl drinks for a couple hours chatting her up and getting a solid LDK from a few dances. Almost. It does usually end up being more affordable though, and just overall more elongated fun vs some rushed, cramped, paranoid ass sex. What y'alls thoughts and what do you do?

16 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Being an LDKer that doesn't do extras or FS I'm a slow jammer all the way. The slow jam for me builds up my sexual excitement to make the eventual LDK all the better and more intense. With all my best faves, ideally I sit with them and massage them while at the same time they are teasing my dick so that I have a raging boner. This can go on anywhere from 20 min to over an hour. If they and the club are busy, it's 20 min. If they have the time to hang out and they are in the mood for a lengthy massage, it's over an hour. Either way, I'm more worked up and excited about dances and eventual LDK much more than just going straight to dances upon arrival.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "vs some rushed, cramped, paranoid ass sex."

Maybe this is part of the problem? If there were clubs around where the payoff wasn't rushed and uncomfortable would that make a difference in the equation?
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Slow, but it is less cost effective.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Which one is less cost effective?
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Got it. "Slow Jam". So loper says Wham Bam is a better investment.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    When I was younger I didn't mind the quick strike places. I'd even go to a regular bar for most of the night and then pop into the club for a good finish. By "finish" I mean sex of course because I could never cum in my own pants.

But starting about 15 or so years ago my interest in quick strike stuff began a rapid descent and has been at 0 for some years now. I just don't find it exciting anymore and have no tolerance for the paranoia element. When I go out, I want the full experience. Ideally this includes an OTC finish, but I'm OK on nights where that doesn't happen, especially if I have made progress in lining up my next contestant or just had a decent night out.

Muddy, the problem that you have now is that you've moved to a place where casually hanging out in a club for any length of time can be very expensive. NY metro clubs can bleed you dry very quickly just with drink prices alone. When you add a fun finish to the equation, you have to set aside some serious green for a full night out.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Slow but over a fairly short time. I have to do my clubbing when I am out doing errands in the afternoon so my wife doesn’t suspect. I only can spend an hour to an hour and a half without arousing suspicion. I like the atmosphere in the afternoons, more laid back and relaxed. I like to spend time courting and dancer buying her a drink and chatting before we go back for a dance, but I only have limited time on each visit. It helps if I have a regular that I know is working. That speeds up the preliminaries and we get to the back earlier. I have not had a go to girl for sometime, unfortunately.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    @wallanon It would be IME clubs that have that are rare and you have to pay out out the ass for that kind of experience
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Slow jam is always my preference but is usually only possible at a decent price when the place is damn near dead and most dancers have no choice but to just relax a little. When the place starts bumpin so does the hustle and dollar parade so wham-bams the better option, if thats what youre looking for. In nj thats been my experience at least.
    The only way youll get the true slow jam experience is in a club with no dollar parade, kills the vibe every fucking time. Rare in ny/nj area but Hott 22 comes to mind...
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    @ muddy - dean martin for the night lmao, what its all about brotha

@ heaving - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KvzemQPAII…
    ^ one of my favorite sc songs.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    As long as I have the time I prefer slow jam that way I can savor the evening before a proper send off
  • TrentonPhantom
    5 years ago
    Slow Jam, hour of light chat and petting, then off to VIP for some frank sinatra then put on this track for the 10 min ride home.
    JJ Grey & Mofro - The Sun Is Shining Down
    ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cYRs2SReps&list…
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    Slow Jam for me
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Slow jam.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Slow Jam followed by a Wham Bam followed by a little Jam... in that order
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    I'm generally out for 7-8 hours in an outing, multiple clubs, drinking, and 3+ rounds of fun so I'm more in the category of fun, re-charge, repeat vs. slow jam.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion