tuscl

Floriduh man throws shit at 750 pedestrians.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, January 27, 2020 2:27 PM
Florida – A Florida Man recently read a well-known investment book called The Intelligent Investor. After reading this tome of a book, the Florida Man took it upon himself and shorted Tesla (TSLA). This was right before Tesla’s meteoric rise to $575/share. smoking gun Source: The Smoking Gun “I thought I was being quiet the intelligent investor,” the Florida Man told local news sources. “I was following a play by play example in the Intelligent Investor.” When the Florida Man thought he was going to make a fortune shorting Tesla, he ended up losing over $600,000 of his own life savings. “When I found out my husband lost our entire life savings shorting some stock called Tesla, I gave him divorce papers and filed a lawsuit against him,” his ex-wife told us. “After filing the lawsuit is when hell broke loose,” the ex-wife said sighing. The Florida Man was in such a disarray that he ended up filling his green Camaro with human feces. The Florida Man then took it upon himself and threw handfuls of human feces at pedestrians walking on the sidewalk. 750 pedestrians were hit in the face with human feces. “It was the only thing I could think of doing,” the feces throwing Florida Man told authorities. “I just lost all of my money and my wife left me. The only thing left to do was throw shit at people from my car.” The Florida Man is being held in a local jail for endangering the public, drunk driving, and domestic terrorism. Mug shot: [view link]

29 comments

• EastCoaster
    4 years ago
    "he ended up filling his green Camaro with human feces." Wow, where on earth do you get that much shit? Um, on second thought, I don't really wanna know,
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    WTF, the weirdest ones are always Florida. What is in the water down there?
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    No offense meant to any normal Floridians (if any, 😉 )
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Where’s Mackie?
  • ime
    4 years ago
    haha Eastcoaster I was wondering the same thing
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @gSteph watch yourself 🤣👀
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    lol blaming his troubles on "The intelligent Investor". Instead of buying value and holding he decides to find a wildly overpriced stock to naked short. I don't recall that advice being in the book lol
  • ime
    4 years ago
    If a grown adult throws human shit at you, you are legally allowed to kill them right? I mean that seems like the only fitting response.
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    What a strange, bizarre story
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I dumping loads all over Florida
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Oh shit...wrong account 😢
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    It was probably that amateur shit trucker MockTruck Never gonna be Kang of the Trolls til you get a proper Shit Truck WCG
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ Right on bro This looks like amateur hour. I dumping loads all over Florida now
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ yay got the right account this time
  • TrentonPhantom
    4 years ago
    As the self selected Florida conniseur I have to save this story is false. This however is true CRACKHEAD WITH NO ARMS IN SOUTH BEACH [view link] Lets get a gofundme to get him a handjob, and no from you nicespice
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    I knew a tuscl'er who had "short tesla" level financial advice! Anyone know if dougster lived in Florida?
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    If i had a Tesla, I would put shorts on it
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    An ape flinging his shit made the news? Where I come from that’s frickin Tuesday evening. Or Wednesday evening. Or any evening for that matter.... What can I say? Apes gonna ape, so let em ape! And lions gonna go wildebeest if the apes fling any shit their way! ROAR!!!
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ROAR!!!
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Lol
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    Wasn't me!
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    gSteph, "WTF, the weirdest ones are always Florida. What is in the water down there?" It isn't the water. It's the yankees that come down here!
  • EndlessSummer
    4 years ago
    There actually is/was a show on the ID channel, called "Truth is Stranger Than Florida"...I never saw it, but I guess I don't need to. Just read the news any given day! 😋
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    "It isn't the water. It's the yankees that come down here!" @clubber... why doesn't this happen all the time in the north then?
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    dont fall in love with a stock, it is a whore and will wipe your saving out
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    club/It’s not really the yankees that come down here it’s the swamp gas you native Floridians inhale lol
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Then there is this Floriduh guy that tries to hijack an undercover police officer. [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Seems like an opportunity to make a parody movie here called "The Big Shit".
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    shorting tesla has blown up alot of accounts, my advise,,,, if you got 600k , go to follies, do not stop at florida
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion