Gf says she is ok with me going to the strip clubs

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, January 17, 2020 8:10 PM
Can i trust it ?

15 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    If she is good with your other 2 gf's she will be ok with the club.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Hell yeah! Is this another fuck you Jackie moment?
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    I always point to Dave's Story. Read this first: ***** Upon his wife's insistence, Dave decides to take her to a strip club for his birthday. They arrive at the club and the doorman says, "Hey, Dave! How ya doin'?" His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before. "Oh no," says Dave. "He's on my bowling team." When they are seated, a waitress asks Dave if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser. His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says,"How did she know that you drink Budweiser?" "She's in the Ladies Bowling League, honey. We share lanes with them." A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Dave, and says "Hi Davey. Want your usual table dance, big boy?" Dave's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club. Dave follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. He tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every name in the book. The cabby turns his head and says, "Looks like you picked up a real bitch tonight, Dave.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Since you’re relatively new to the LGBT world, you need to learn that it’s really not appropriate to refer to your GF as an it. Although it’s likely that she/her/hers are the correct pronouns, they/them/theirs might actually be preferred. To be safe, it’s best to ask instead of making assumptions.
  • BocaOnt2019
    4 years ago
    I always love hearing that story - thanks rogertex! :)
  • captainfun
    4 years ago
    Yep, Dave's story never gets old
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @rogertex I enjoy that post everytime too As far GFs are concerned, to me women comunicate differently and do not always mean exactly what we think they mean. Her "OK with it" may not mean what you think "OK with it" means.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Good story bro
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    "Can i trust it ?" You don't know anything about women, do you?
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ Glad to hear lotsa guys use Dave's Story as a reminder to never get too comfortable with a girl's "coolness". It's all hot air!
  • AmeliaSmith
    4 years ago
    Gotta take your SO to a strip club and get a dance in front them. You’ll know how they actually feel.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    Juice's girl wants dancers to grind on her cock too Sounds like a fun date...interesting VIP options WCG
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    She is actually ok with you going, as long as you don't interrupt her banging the rude from the gym.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    IT'S A TRAP JUICE!!!! Don't fall for it! 😄
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Look at his avatar, he likes traps!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion