tuscl

Q&A with Founder

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, January 14, 2020 2:57 AM
Go ahead guys and ask the Fouder any questions you might have for him Not sure if he will reply but if he does this could be a cool or even epic thread

30 comments

• JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Founder I feel that you have lots of money and i don't feel that it was from TUSCL Was TUSCL a passion project ? How did you make your original wealth ? You seem be based on the west coast and go to TJ or Vegas a bunch You have a home in TJ ? If so do you play online poker ? Like poker stars ? I know you play poker so have you will you or do you play in the big main event ?
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Why don't you give us one official meet up issued by you with the TUSCL banner waving high
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    If we have a political section why don't we have a financial section as well ?
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Juice, you a good ape. A weird ape, but still a good ape. However, you really shouldn’t advocate a financial section. The political section is valuable because some people didn’t want to read endless screeds where some weird ape that calls himself “likes2spooge69” suddenly pretends to be some combination of a constitutional scholar and expert on international relations. Now the “likes2spooge69s” of a world have a place to go where they can ramble on without irritating too many people. All a financial room will do is encourage Dougster to return. No good can come of that! On the other hand, you need to encourage more of your exes to post here. That was some funny shit back in the day. You strike me as the kind of guy that might have fucked a possum. I’d love to hear the thoughts of “jays_possum_ex” ROAR!!!!
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Good idea about the finance room. I think we desperately need one for sports too. Also urgently needed (just not as urgently) is rooms for current events, travel tips, and recipe sharing.
  • BocaOnt2019
    4 years ago
    A sports forum would be nice. :)
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I was hoping for arts and crafts. Anyone want to share some origami designs?
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Why don't we have more discussions of BitCoin?
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    A stamp collectors corner would be amazing
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You guys need to clear these requests through Papi Chiulo, if y’all want founder to consider any of them.
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Lol
  • founder
    4 years ago
    I'm west coast I'm not wealthy I play poker I'm not creating any more rooms
  • warhawks
    4 years ago
    Founder, I took some time off from the hobby. Just came back to check things out and this (Now Gay I guess) Juicebox dude is still polluting these message boards. I’m amazed you haven’t band him yet. You really need to have him declared a public nuisance. Some things never change I guess....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Can we have a "Desperate for Attention" room for Juice (and perhaps Poledancer)?
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Lol
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Luckily for Juice, he tends to be successful with getting it 😁 Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    (And perhaps poledancer)
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    🤷🤷🤷
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Warhawk, I’ll say two things. First, the juice ape is not a public nuisance. He may be a weirdo that fucks shemale possums, but is that really worse than skifredo rambling on about all of the shit he doesn’t understand? I say no! I wouldn’t fuck a possum because I’m a frickin lion and I’m above that shit, but possum-fucker apes are way more entertaining than demented homeless crabs like skifredo. Therefore, juice > skifredo. It’s math. QED!!! Second, you better be a fucking hawk because if you’re an ape pretending to be a hawk that is just fucked up. Imma go wildebeest on your ass if you’re actually a frickin hairless ape! ROAR!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Always listen to the Rick Animals. [view link] SJG
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The Rick animals are useless semen stains on a dirty mattress. They make VH seem ok.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Founder ^5 on poker. Play it all the time and I hope you play a variety of games and not just hold em like so many others.
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Fuck yeah skib Like Omaha.. Or 7stud... Or pie gow.. Or 5 card draw.. Or high low.. Or low ball or
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Short deck
  • ime
    4 years ago
    7 card stud is my favorite. I Like Omaha but not enough people i know like to play it
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    You're welcome for the political room
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Juice is on the loose
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Poker is amazing
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    The Rick Animals are the results of a brave but misguided attempt to transcend the bottle neck of human existence. SJG two roadside hotties in very high heels [view link]
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Good idea
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion