tuscl

Stripper names

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
There's a stripper at my favorite club named Nevaeh, which is "Heaven" spelled backwards.

And there's another stripper named Elohssa.

26 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I'd tip a stripper who actually did that. Just for giving me a laugh.
  • chimera422
    5 years ago
    If I had a dollar for every Mercedes, Lexus, Porsche, Cadillac, Infiniti, Audi, etc that I’ve tucked a dollar into their g string, I’d have a lot more dollars to tuck into gstrings
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    No you wouldn't. You would just have tucked them into Hummer, Rolls, and several others....
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Lots of Khaleesi's since Game of Thrones was on tv.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Whenever a dancer introduces herself to me as Mercedes, Lexus, Porsche, etc, I introduce myself as Ford.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    So would you get a dance from a thick, big booty dancer who used the name "F150?"
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    for those of you who don't know, mercedes was a female name long before it was a car brand.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Stripper names are very funny.

I've been clubbing long enough that I don't care what they say. If they get offended because I don't remember a fake name, it makes my trip out cheaper.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    A favorite stripper was named Malice -- always liked that. Changed it to Max -- not as much bite to that moniker.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Lot's of strippers choose male names. What's that about? Tristan (could have been Isolde), Kai, many others.
  • bkkruined
    5 years ago
    I've met strippers who couldn't remember there own stage names.
    Strippers who've introduced themselves with real names, before remembering they have stage names.
    Had one get a new phone number and start text me, ask who she is, gives me her real name... And only then realize I dunno her real name and haven't caught on to who the fuck is texting me...
    Another stripper put her number and contacts into my phone, commented on how she might get into trouble for giving her real name (and number). And never answered my texts. Went back to the club and realized I dunno her stage name when I was going to ask about her.
    Strippers who've changed stage names between clubs and not realized the other club was were they'd met me before.
    And strippers getting pissy about some other girl using a name that sounded like her's, but was spelled differently. (cause spelling's gonna matter?). And she was always confused which one of them was getting called on stage.
    And ya, one time a stripper was giving me her number and I asked how to spell her name... She stared at me like I'm the dumb one, OK, yes, I am....
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    @heaving said: "Yet to hear really weird ones, like "Nebuchadnezzar"

Yet to hear, part 2 : Yet to hear "Fahrvergnügen", Old Volkswagen ad slogan that means "driving enjoyment" in English.

• bkkruined
    5 years ago
    The best I heard was "Riot". And she looked the part, torn fishnet, black lipstick, goofy ass high heeled combat boots, etc.
  • bkkruined
    5 years ago
    Still have never met a girl use BJ as a stage name.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    In some clubs there are so many girls coming and going that there are no names available. In Vegas, I went through my whole phone contacts list and not one girl name was available, so then I tried the boy names and my name there is a guy name. My usual dancer name is also a girl/guy name though, and so is my real name 😎

Also, since we are in the name thread and I mentioned there are no names free in Vegas, I will also add that I have heard the dj there call “Bumblebee Transformer” to the stage, and there’s a regular girl who works there named Diorama, which sounds almost like “diarrhea” every time he says it. And I recently heard Beverly Hills, too, which is stupid to me. How do you introduce yourself to someone as Beverly Hills with a straight face, and how do you meet someone who introduces themselves as that without laughing??
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    There is one stripper that I actually remember her by her stage name name because the story behind it was fun. Her stage name is FELONY. She was named by the bouncer who had to calm her ass down after she stiletto’d a PL in the eye because he pissed her off.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    Still 'unclaimed' stripper names on TUSCL:
    Hellzel = Hazel + Hell's Angels
    Love-child
    Little Sweetmeat
    Abcde
    Orgasm or Big O if BBW
    Panthy
    Harley Quinn
    Melanomia = wordplay on a form of skin cancer
    Heaven Lee
    L’Oreal - brand loyalty isn't just for automobiles
    Moxie
    Abstinence - 'makes the heart grow fonder?' ☻
    Fifi Trixiebell - Bob Geldof & Paula Yates name for their daughter
    Apple - 'take a bite'
    and finally, be obvious - Olive Garden - unsubtle hint for OTC restaurant choice
  • bkkruined
    5 years ago
    Stripper walked up and asked if I wanted to taste the rainbow...
    Her name was Skittles.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    This subject came up before, Micthell Brothers in SF girls used two names: anita fook, or emma tight...
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Recent time in - she said her name was Chrome. Why Chrome? I say.
    She said they were hiring her NOW and she had to say something on the spot, saw the shiny pole and said Chrome. Didn't like it though, sounded like crow in noisy room, and was thinking of changing it to Io.

As in a moon of Jupiter.
    Well you have a heavenly body, say I.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    @Panzerkampfwagen - I hate to think of what a stripper with that name would look like 🐳
    but to each his own ☺

Fahrvergnügen has a nice double entendre connotation.
  • joker44
    5 years ago

@heaving - pimping yourself for a DSM-V Paraphilic Disorder diagnosis?
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I once knew a dancer who was Sandy Dunes. It suited her.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    @heaving - pimping yourself for a DSM-V Paraphilic Disorder diagnosis??

situational rationalization doesn't eliminate diagnosis. if the stripper shoes fit, wear them proudly.
    in the 21st c, time to come out of the closet proudly, nothing wrong with sexual perversions if they're not significantly interfering with your daily life.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    @heaving - loud and proud.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    "I can probably replace myself with a script" = depersonalization in the service of protecting the ego from unacceptable urges☺
    "most of my stupid posts are usually just random things combined" - there are no 'random' thoughts where the unconscious is concerned - Freud☺

OR it could be as innocent / insignificant as you say, whatever floats your boat 👍

all's good, have a good night.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion