tuscl

FS horror stories

NJBalla
New York
I dont even know why Im sharing this, but I just had the worst encounter with a girl I was hoping to turn into a fav. I got the feeling that she was feeling a bit under the weather. She said her kid was sick, but was getting better and my guess was the cold was probably spread to her. Anyways I had a pocket full of cash and I was not going to leave without a smile on my face so I asked her if she was interested in some frank sinatra. She said sure. Mish was fun but when I turn her over to do doggy Im greeted with the pungent odor of Diarrhea. Her ass was big enough that in mish her ass cheeks could remain closed. I barely finished and tried to brush it off when I got back to the bar. Just a lesson for those who think girls take days off when they are sick or that time of the month. The rent still needs to be paid. I never thought id walk back to my car feeling more grossed than the time a girl left period stains on my shirt......Sheesh

16 comments

• Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    That’s rough! Having a stuffy nose or a cough - from a cold makes sense. But having a case of the brown squirts is a no go.

It’s also right after Christmas - and she probably had holiday bills to pay - on top of the rent.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Damn - I picked the wrong time to read this thread as I am about to eat something
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I still have nightmares about the time a dancer left skid marks on my shirt during a normal lap dance.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I will save this one for later. It is lunch time flr thos shot truck driver
  • MockTruck
    5 years ago
    I like this story💩 Makes me horny some lot lizzard gonna get lucky tonight. I hope he appreciates da Mackie skillz
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Can't wait for the story Mackie, i wanna know what this dancer did to deserve a load being dumped in her basement

WCG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    This is why I stop clubbing during cold and flu season. No regard to others when money is involved.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    That is tough to top NJB lol. Not sex but I was getting a lap dance from a girl, also in Jersey and I spread open her but cheeks and just saw a bunch of hair and dingleberries I wanted to fucking vomit. It also made me think about what my ass probably looks like, I'm doing some housekeeping tonight now that we brought it up.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @Muddy I will let you on a golden gem. Wet Wipes. I always use them at home after I take a shit. "They're soft, they're moist, they're made for babies" You wont get a better clean. Sad thing was I took extra care to do that before seeing her. Guess I'll have to visit my old fav at Clancys. She seems like roses at the beginning of her shift.

Relevant Matt Damon Scene on Wet Wipes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpBM4JRs…
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    One reason why I prefer clubs that have showers available in the dressing room for dancers.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    This is one reason to have a favorite that you know will keep her shit clean.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Yeah I took some time off from clubbing and need to follow some more of my own advice. One is to arrive at the beginning of a dancer's shift. I have two who smelled like they came fresh out of a shower during the 1st dance, but after 3 hours its hard to hide the sweat. The benefit of coming at the beginning of the shift is they can spend a bit more time with you while at the end they have to be focused on making money.
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    been there, done that, don't intend to go back
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Thats one of the benefits of going to massage parlors. The girls shower very often. And you get to shower before as well.
  • Salty.Nutz
    5 years ago
    Thats why i shave my balls and perineum. No dingle berries here
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion