tuscl

Civie women are starting to hit on me.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Saturday, December 28, 2019 8:34 PM
Last several outings at local bars in cities spread out like flies on shit, women have been hitting on me. They are 20 years younger and they see that I am married. WTF?! It’s not like they are strippers or anything. These are real women. They have asked that I get in touch with them on my next visit to their town. What is up with that? They are actually very much fun to engage in conversation with, but I am thinking about going a bit further. The only problem is that these are not strippers. I am not certain that I can just engage and then leave. They might actually remember my ass! Not certain I should go down that road. Strippers and AMP gals at least give me the ability for anonymous interaction.

26 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @tittyfag. Perhaps I need to capitalize on their misfortune! I’m their huckleberry!
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Huckleberry is fine. Don’t be their dingleberry, like SkiBum.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m always careful to rid myself of such objects prior to my night escapades. Even though my ass is not hairy, I still make certain that my grooming is on par prior to fun that can be had.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I had a lot of civie girls hitting on me last night. Then I woke up.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    In the face, or are they kicking you in the nuts, the distinction is important.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Maybe you have Sugardaddy written all over you
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @25. Lol. I kind of enjoy the nut kicks. Makes me realize that I’m still alive. @pappi ... hmmm. Good point.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Two questions Nidan Ape: First, are you sure they aren’t hookers? Wait, I don’t have a second question. They’re hookers. ROAR!!!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Since you're obviously unaccustomed to this kind of attention from civilian females, let me share some thoughts on this fwiw... There is no such thing as NSA sex. Every pussy comes with a cost because it is inevitably attached to a creature that is emotional and prone to fits of irrationality. This is why I have limited my outside fun to strippers for a long time now. As a family man myself, I learned a long time ago through a couple of bad experiences that paid stripper ass is ultimately cheaper. Sure it feels nice to get validation that you can still score attractive civvie ass, but that's an emotional indulgence that comes at a price. P4p girls don't try to call you on Christmas or Thanksgiving, or blow up your phone when they're feeling lonely, or get made because they believe that you just used them for sex, or start wanting more than you can give them, or threaten to tell your wife when you "beak up" with them, or... So enjoy the feeling, but remember where your priorities are. For me at least, the cost of civvie ass is too high.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    That's "mad" not "made" and "break up" not "beak up" lol. I was typing too fast. And to be clear, nothing I wrote is a knock against women. I am constantly surrounded by females and I genuinely adore them. I am just clear eyed about what comes with them. 😊
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ all great advice!!!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    It's not realistic to believe that you can keep identifying information away from a civvie girl, especially if you see her more than once.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve seen plenty of females maintain fwbs no strings attached. I’d just say to avoid that kind of drama, is to not act “boyfriend-like” in the first place. Be the guy who would be fun to fuck, but not take seriously. If she’s messaging with or flirting with another guy in front of you, then it’s none of your business. Don’t go on dates that involve quality time (where you have a lot of excess conversation). Whatever is talked about, is topics that are fun and lack any kind of depth to it. Only visit with her once every 1-3 weeks. When you do see her, make it all about sex and actually put in effort to get her off. (To give her a reason to keep coming back) Avoid too much cuddling or handholding or emotional intimacy. Oh and most important, don’t give off any slut shaming vibes. If you’re genuinely the kind of guy who thinks a female who has a higher partner count has or even used to have had mental problems in any kind of way, then they will (rationally) respond in turn by being the kind of female who isn’t too “easy” If they sense you don’t give a crap, then they will be more likely to be more...erm...expressive without requiring any form of commitment.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    This would all be a bit more challenging when you’re older, but not necessarily so. Plenty of females have a thing for older men...
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    ⬆️ As an older man I ho[e that is true. I need it to be true.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I'm with you buddy
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    In high school, I had an English teacher who was in his upper 60s and there were a couple of girls who liked talking about how hot he was. But a lot of that had to do with his personality. Looks-wise he had a full set of shiny silky white hair and his skin was smooth. His body was above average for somebody his age in the sense he might have been slightly overweight but not excessively so. Basically, he was doing well for his age but wouldn’t be confused for a male model.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @blablanice.... trust me, I have ZERO desire to be anyone’s “boyfriend”and I have ZERO jealousy nor desire to give two shits about her/their on the side stuff. Matter of fact, I have no need to even learn their name. But, if they wish to fuck me silly or give me a great (or even mediocre) blow job... hell yes! The most recent encounter was last week in a backwoods bar. This hot redhead (37 year old) waved at me from the other end of the bar. I thought she was waving at someone past me. 30 minutes later she got up and walked over to sit next to me. She said, “hell, I even waved at you when you walked in and you just ignored me!” Turns out that she and I talked at length on my last visit, but I forgot about it. We then sat and had multiple shots, most of which she bought, and lots of good conversation. She told me that she enjoyed my company because I seemed genuine and she knows I have a “hot wife”. Weird comment, even though it is a true statement. The week before that, another hot redhead stepped up to me at the bar in a town 5 hours from that town. She asked me if I recalled our conversation the night before. I lied and said, “hell yes, I remember!” I had no fucking clue what she was talking about. She then told me that she had best get back to her “date” or he might get jealous. Then, she told me that she will talk with me in a month when I come back through town. These gals are 35 to 37 years old (my kryptonite) and redheads! The only thing better than Asians for me is REDHEADS! I am a nipple lover and those are the two styles of women guaranteed to fit that bill for me! So, definitely no strings attached and perhaps I might be able to just release a bit of steam. Still contemplating. I have ZERO desire to make them anything other than a fuck buddy.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Not an accusation on you. I think a lot of guys just behave in certain ways out of habit, whereas I think it would do more men good to be more conscious to manage expectations from the start. I feel like, on average, most females are more apt to follow the lead of the male or what she thinks is the lead. When it’s not what she thought it was, causes most of the friction. Then there are the dudes who consciously act that way from the start and deceive intentionally. Either because he thinks a girl wouldn’t go along with it otherwise, OR he likes drama. (Trust me, there’s plenty of dudes who do actively seek out and like drama. Maybe a lower % than females, but they exist)
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I’ve seen plenty of females maintain fwbs no strings attached." I suspect that you know plenty of females who may fuck dudes casually and SAY that they are ok with it...right until they aren't. I've run across this too many of these to count over the years. Even girls who say that they aren't looking for anything beyond a fuck can get weird when you curl their toes a few times, especially when the guy is the type who she would like to date if not for xyz (current entanglements, his preferences, etc.). Look, I'm all for sunny fields with horny dancing NSA girls just lookign to fuck much older guys. But I suspect that they are much more rare than that. 😀
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Flirting is low risk. 35+ is also the age where you may find these women hot, but at the least they don't see what they saw in the mirror a decade ago. Many have fallen in love gotten married and have kids and an ex. They may crave human companionship in all it's forms but may not need lasting love to fuck. Women in their mid 30s are often slutty, be it divorced or cheating. Treading carefully is good advice. But a woman 4 hours away *probably* doesn't want you to be her boyfriend.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I will say sometimes as older married guys, women treat us like toothless lions. They can flirt, get affirmation but then walk away.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @blabla... oh, I didn’t think you were accusing. Matter of fact, I thought you were giving sound advice. You have met me and you can certainly attest to the fact that I sm not a hunk by any means. Thus, there must be something these gals are seeing that I am not fully aware of. I rarely, if ever, tell them what my profession is and I ALWAYS inform them that I am married to a beautiful, intelligent woman. My ring is always prominently displayed as well. I only initiate conversation if they are sitting next to me and I never approach them. It is very tempting, to Say the least. Strippers are easy for me to ask for “services”, but asking for AWB ( acquaintances with benefits) is out of my comfort zone at this moment. But, I am Willing to learn. Lol
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Tell it like it is my brother from an ape mother. Some hairless ape civie sees my BSLC and all she can think is “ooh baby I want that inside me for the rest of my days” and I’m like “babe I’m a free and easy lion 🦁 and I’m not you’re damn husband go find an another hairless ape 🦍 to marry!”
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    You’re a sick ape VH. The reasons why you hairless apes change the color your very limited amount of hair and try to become even more hairless is beyond me. Just appreciate the fur whatever its color. ROAR!!! Unless she has ectoparasites, of course. Stay away from the lice! 😉
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    Always be careful! Very, very careful!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion